Royal Opulence/Hotel 1000TC Luxury Cotton Rich Sheet Set

Royal Opulence/Hotel 1000TC Luxury Cotton Rich Sheet Set

4.3

sheet sets

Just bought my fifth set.. need I say any more. Just love the 1000TC sheets feel very soft and luxurious. The price is wonderful and the quality is so fabulous.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Steven
    StevenPerth, WA

good value nice sheets

These sheets are great value and the price says it all. They fit great, feel great and good looking no complaints. Highly recommend these sheets for any style or colour bed

donelle
    donelleMACQUARIE

Gorgeous.

I bought 1queen size sheet set in ivory. Love them!
    Luxurious - this must be how the rich sleep all the time. Sheets are thick and feel like they will last a long time. The colour I chose (ivory) is lovely, but is paler than pictured. I'd go for the linen next time.
    Generous fit for the bed. Would fit a very thick mattress.
    Interested to see how they wear over time, but have washed them twice, and I'm pleased so far.
    Paid $70 for set - fitted sheet, flat sheet and 2 pillowcases. Very good value.
    Gorgeous rich feel.
    Colour perhaps not well represented in photo.

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Royal Opulence/Hotel 1000TC Luxury Cotton Rich Sheet Set compares to other Sheets & Blankets

See all Royal Opulence/Hotel 1000TC Luxury Cotton Rich Sheet Set reviews

Jenna
    Jennaasked

Can someone tell me how hard it is the iron these sheets? I bought 100% cotton rich sheets and have thrown them out.

Clare

I have found that I have never need to iron my sheets. As long as they were hung out to dry and folded when dry they have been great.