RSPCA Pet Insurance Economy Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance Economy Accident & Illness Cover

Philomena

PhilomenaKimberley, WA

I can see that my Pet Pooches are very lucky to be covered by the RSPCA Pet Ins. along with the E A & I C.

* Was very easy to set up with The RSPCA Pet Ins.
* Haven't lodge a Claim yet.
* I have enrolled my Pets Pooches with The RSPCA Pet Insurance on the 15th October 2019.

Number of Pets3 pets

Hi Philomena,
Welcome to the RSPCA community. We are thrilled to have you join us and it is our pleasure to be able to offer your pet pooches cover suitable to their needs. Thank you for support and for your kind words.

Ros

RosSydney, NSW

Good value

Very easy to claim with our reliable vet. However, find it odd that money appears in bank account before being notified by email/post that it was successful. If unsuccessful I would want to know why, and expect appropriate feedback.

Number of Pets-1 pets
Parko

ParkoSydney Surrounds, NSW

It gives you peace of mind for your pet

The economy package was easy to organise and covers most important things you might need for your pet. Also your helping other animals with your policy money and thats a great part of it.

Jill

JillSydney, NSW

Well worth it

Rspca insurance has never let me down , my big girl had 4 ops (2 with a specialist) over a 6 year period which if she hadnt been insured i would not have been able to afford those surgeries and she wouldnt have been with us for the past 6 years ,even with her passing ,they sent condolences and cancelled premium without having to go through more pain and sadness explaining it to them ,my next dog will also be insured with them as i tend to choose breds more prone to injury through misadventure and genetic traits .

Tracy

TracyPerth, WA

Just what I was looking for!

Application process was fantastic, spoke with Lily and she was so helpful! Thanks for making it an easy process and providing our pets with cover. Would highly recommend this company!

Wendy

Wendy

So Happy

Very easy application process. Only just got the policy, very happy with this product. Good value for money I now have peace of mind that i can manage any fure vet bills. Would highly recommend.

39800Wheatbelt, WA

Looking forward to having my dog covered

I have just started my pet's Insurance with RSPCA. I am very happy with the policy and it was very easy to set up. I am looking forward to a long relationship with the RSPCA.

Hi 39800,
Welcome to the RSPCA family. It is a our pleasure to provide you cover suitable to your pets needs and to hear the ease in which you were able to set up this policy. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Horrid experience

My cat was covered by Medicare Pet Insurance for a few years - I subsequently transferred my cat (and other pets) to RSPCA pet insurance - was told since theyve always been under insurance cover there would be no issues. Now my cat became ill with heart failure and the RSPCA refused to pay out!? Pre existing condition they said because he had a heart murmur. WTH. Cat has always had pet insurance. I wouldnt have switched knowing this. Total con and lie. Will be writing to industry ombudsman, fair trading and my govt rep. This industry needs serious oversight.

Number of Pets10 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Claim ApprovedNo
Susanlhl

SusanlhlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for making the process of signing up for pet insurance understandable and easy. Being phoned to walk through the policy's benefits and limits was very helpful. You also made starting the policy quite easy and promptly emailed me all required documents.

Fantastic!

I found the person I spoke to on the phone very informative and good natured. She was professional and showed a genuine care for our pets! I never felt rushed into making a decision. Highly recommend!

Marcos

MarcosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Necessary evil when you love your pets.

The policy covers our needs. At the beginning was hard to use it due to our pets were imported from Chile, so, there wasn't history to tell the claim department. We understood that there's a procedure to follow and a learning curve to the both of us, meaning your claim department and us. From the moment that came clear, everything has been easy. We had a good couple of claims and they went through in a few days without issues.

Number of Pets3 pets

Hi Marcos,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear after the initial hiccup with your pets, making a claim has been done with ease and the cover is suitable to your pets needs.
Sharon

Never heard of if you cancel your policy that is list as having a refusal or cancellation ofa policy

Was previously with rspca and because i changed to another co they now list is as a refusal or having cancelled insurance. So whats the point in them offering you to rejoin them if they refer the policy.
Stupid

Grant

GrantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pet Insurance

Insurance refund and accountability was fast and effective. The ability also to do the claim on line definitely speeds up the process which is also a great benefit. The system notifications to let you know claim is being done is also good.

Hi Grant,
What an excellent review. We are delighted to receive positive feedback and very happy that we could offer you such outstanding service when making a claim. Thank you for sharing your experience.

MarkSydney, NSW

RSPCA Pet Insurance

It was easy to obtain policy and easy to make a claim whilst at the vet. Never heard back regarding my claim after 2 weeks....just received this survey form. Commenced insurance January 2019

Mark

Wooops....I received cheque in mail day after receiving the survey form. All good

Mandy

MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent policy great value for money

I am very happy with the policy - excellent and prompt service for my claim - would recommend the insurance to others. Easy online services to use & the representatives are always helpful. Mandy

Hi Mandy,
What a fantastic review. We are thrilled to hear of the excellent service you have received when making a claim and that you find the online service user-friendly. Thank you for recommending us and for your support.

very good

Always helpful and easy to deal with.
Efficient in keeping you informed of how your claim is progressing. Easy to set up policies for my two dogs. Been with RSPCA for at least 6 years.

Number of Pets2 pets

Derek hobbs

Derek hobbsPerth, WA

Excellent cover with a great price

Easy set up, did it all on the internet & RSPCA got back to me straight away, unlike Pet Ins Australia who didnt get back & were uncontactable by phone or internet

Hi Derek,
Welcome to the RSPCA community. I am delighted to hear the ease in which you were able to set up this policy online and that you appreciated us getting back to you straight away. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Sandra

SandraDarwin, NT

response time on claims excellent with very good customer service

claim procedure is easy online. claims processed within 1 week. phone support is courteous and provides solutions. consultation claim limit of $300 was used quickly with specialist visits, however the limit is advised when choosing cover. Very thankful that we took cover for our pup, eases the financial worry when things go wrong.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we have been able to assist with your claims and of the great service you have received during this time.
Jessica

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cover and value excellent

Good value for money and cover.
New customer to Insurance Company
No claim as yet lodged
Chose RSPCA due to partial of our premiums go to helping the association and pets. Great cause.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to you and your pets needs.
Jessica

Jena

JenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

I spoke to Madison on the phone to set up a new policy for my new puppy. She explained everything clearly so I understood what I was signing up for. She answered my questions very clearly as well. Very happy with the service she provided and I love that some of the money goes back to the RSPCA!