RSPCA Pet Insurance Economy Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance Economy Accident & Illness Cover

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If you're a pet owner, you probably agree there’s nothing worse than your dog or cat getting sick or hurt. But what happens when vet bills are sky high? Pet insurance can grant you peace of mind, helping your pet get the treatment they deserve, without sending you broke.

Read now

4.5

Quick and compassionate responses.

Have been a member for several years and never used but then our dog got unexpectedly unwell and ultimately had to be euthanised. RSPCA insurance was very responsive to the claims that were put through by the vet (we didn’t have to contact ourselves) and we were contacted within days re reimbursements. When he had to be euthanised we received a lovely condolence email and information about how our policy would be cancelled without any need for us to contact them.

Julia

JuliaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Generally good coverage with a simple claims process.

The online claim process is fairly simple and efficient although we do have to repeat the same information each time for pet history which can be a little frustrating. We have all 7 of our pets insured and find it to be good value for the coverage offered.

Number of Pets7 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog

Very fast process

I've used the RSPCA insurance as long as I can remember. My dog is 9 years old now. Covers the basics. Claiming online is easy and processed very fast. Definitely recommended.

Hi Heidi,
I'm delighted to hear that your claims are lodged with ease and processed quickly for you and your dog. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and for your continued loyalty and support.
Alisa

Pet Insurance

Find out how RSPCA Pet Insurance Economy Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Called last week and Just joined Today, happy to have my puppy covered. Policy seems to be good value. Simple to set up with the helpful staff member, I think her name was Rebecca.

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

Helpful Fast Efficient Member for 1 year Overall very pleased with the service. The policy is good value. I have since learned how to do it online, so it is a very easy process. Well

Hi Robyn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that you can now submit your claims online via our online pet portal.

Essential pet insurance

Fair value for the essential pet insurance, had the policy for about 3 + years and this is the second claim, the claim process is very easy online and the refund was very quick. We would not have a pet without insurance.

Nuno

NunoSydney, NSW

easy to apply and choices of policy

easy to set up and fair price policy,was recommended to me by a friend and would recommend to others also as it all goes to a good cause in RSPCA.

Heidi

HeidiHunter Region, NSW

Affordable piece of mind pet insurance

I had RSPCA pet insurance for 4 years and I’m so glad I took out this cover. The customer service has been great and the team answered all the questions I wanted to know before registering online. The new gap payment is awesome and our Vet lodged the claim on our behalf which made the process super easy.
I love the updates and communication to let me know if the claims been lodged.
The website is easy to navigate.

Quick and easy

We made the claim after our dog had surgery for a broken paw and received the money in our account 3 days later. The process of claiming was easy and when emailing a question I got a respons quick. Very happy the insurance got us covered. Would be good if they would also insure larger animals like horses so we could have all our animals with the same company.

Katy

KatySydney, NSW

Great deal and service

Lovely staff who offered a great deal that I couldn’t say no to. Makes me happy that a percentage of our policy goes towards a great cause as we have three rescued cats

Rosemarie

RosemariePerth, WA

Great cover with exceptional service

This policy is exactly what we need for our pet. It's great value for money and best of all a $0 excess. It was super easy to set up and the representative was knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly. We've switched over from another provider and RSPCA offers much better cover for the same premium.

Number of Pets6 pets

Pretty satisfied

Easy
Self sufficient to upload documents
Sorted in two weeks
Everything clearly laid out and understandable. Really appreciate the kind and great service I was looking for and provided with. Thank you

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Quite expensive when your dog is over a certain age

When I made the claim myself it was much quicker than when it was submitted by my vet clinic even though they submitted it while I was there After several attempts and weeks later it was resolved.
I have been with Rspca since my dog was about a year old. He is 12 now and the insurance is over $1200... I was going to get my puppy joined up but it is far too expensive.

Sandra
Sandra

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for your response and additional feedback, we really appreciate it. I have shared your feedback with the relevant team to review.

Hopefully the right dession

Easy to set up .staff very helpful I have just joined up and hopefully will have a Great partnership with you over the next 12 months I hope I dont have to make any claims

Hi Nancy,
I'm delighted to hear that your policy was set up with ease and of the helpful service that you received from our team members. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we really appreciate it.
Alisa

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Never A Worry with RSPCA Pet Insurance

There is never any problems, my claims are dealt with quickly and what is not covered is explained in the letter which is sent out. Great customer service I have been a member since we got our new pup in 2017. I like how some of our Insurance Premium’s also help other animals in care at the RSPCA.

eva_83

eva_83

Great coverage and excellent service

RSPCA insurance is well worth it for the peace of mind. My claim was processed in a matter of a couple of days. I have been with RSPCA for many years.

Number of Pets2 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Peace of mind for my beloved pet.

Yes good value. We lodged a claim and got an answer within two weeks which was good. We have been with RSPCA for nine years. We can’t imagine not having insurance for our much loved pet.

Joshua

JoshuaSydney, NSW

Very good coverage and very reasonably priced

Absolutely essential that you have pet insurance if you have a pet. I find RSPCA pet insurance provides me with the cover I need for me and my dog. Easy to deal with.

Very cost effective insurance

Rspca insurance has been very helpful when my dog Frankie has needed treatment. Very good value and quick resolution of claims. I've been with rspca pet insurance for three years.

Melody

MelodyWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Great customer services and this is a best choice for our fur kids

Decided to choose RSPCA pet insurance today, because it is the best organisation for the animal interests, and Ms Nicole gave me an very professional, clearly, kindly and caring good services when I was talking with her several times during the phone, I believe in this is my best choice to protect my fur kids and at the same time it is peace of mind for pet owners.

Number of Pets2 pets