RSPCA Pet Insurance Economy Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance Economy Accident & Illness Cover

Jacqueline

JacquelinePerth, WA

I’m so relieved to have this cover for Jayjay.

I’m really happy with this outcome and it was such a pleasant exchange. It was really easy to set up and I Understood clearly the parameters. The young lady was patient, respectful and thoroughly knowledgeable.

Andy

AndySydney Surrounds, NSW

Very professional, friendly and attentive service.

Good value for policy and simple transaction over the telephone to set up. All complete within a few minutes.

Thank you and would recommend to others.

Christine

ChristineSouthwest, VIC

I don’t know as of yet

I don’t know as yet haven’t started with it yet will let u know when I have started payments the operator was very good I was very happy with the consutation

Pet Insurance

Find out how RSPCA Pet Insurance Economy Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Customer service is useless

Trying to activate my account. Email sent. No email in my account at all. Phones shut off. I am now stuck at a loss of money until god knows when.

Caitlin
Caitlin

Claim has been submitted but now I'm receiving a text that it will take longer than usual to process. Can you advise on how long this will take? Due to recent circumstances we can't be out of pocket that much for long.

Stephanie

StephanieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still awaiting a phone call about our service

RSPCA has hung up and not returned our phone call regarding our policies or investigated complaint. Not impressed with this service. It would be nice if this could be rectified.

Bee.A

Bee.ASouth East Queensland, QLD

For an accident waiting to happen, this is the perfect cover.

Vet was able to log the claim directly with RSPCA, which made my life easy. The claim was dealt with quickly with regular updates I recommend people add bank details before the claim is approved so thclaim is paid by EFT, otherwise get a cheque.

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

My dog was sick didn't have to get explanations from doctor like before we just wrote what happened and submitted my invoice from the vet and got paid the following week

Thanks for your service

JamesNorthern Region, NSW

unfair

i recently applied for R.S.P.C.A dog insurance And due to being NOT notified of un-payed fee's to Woolworths pet insurance of which i was not notified of ;The RSPCA has refused my application ,when i would have been accepted by RSPCA i was going to cancel the Woolworths insurance Not Happy neither is my dog ,Thanks a lot

James

i will not be going back to Woolworths as they do not correspond with customers; that is why i was going to change to RSPCA as they do

Hi James,
Thank you for your reply, if you can please reply to my private message with your details, I will pass this on to one of our team members who can reach out and discuss this further with you.

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely happy with the service and the cover I have received. Amy was amazing and very efficient

I am very happy with the service and information I received. It really assisted in making the right decision for me. It was vet to set up. Someone followed with me to ensure I got the right cover and information.

Pet Insurance

First time being insured with RSPCA Insurance. Sounds good.

Seems like good value and as i have previous dealings with the RSPCA i thought i would give their insurance arm a try. Brittany was great to deal with. Very friendly and knowledgeable. If i do have to claim, can only hope they are as good as they sound.

Tash

TashMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good customer service

Easy to set the policy up. Lily who I spoke with was clear and concise. Haven’t needed to claim against the policy to date though, so can not confirm it’s reliability.

Hi Tash,
Thank you for writing your lovely review. I'm delighted to hear you received great service from Lily and that your policy was set up with ease. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

Hiri

HiriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really Great Coverage

Affordable value and easy to set up.. customer service rep was great at explaining the product too. Very comfortable with signing up knowing my pet will be looked after well.

Peachy

PeachyCentral West, NSW

I haven't had to use it yet, but at least I have peace of mind

Policy is good value for me as I'm a single parent on a pension. Was very easy to understand and put in place. The policy suits my budget really well.

Elissa

ElissaSydney, NSW

I switched because the rep was so lovely!

I had signed up for another provider and she was so helpful, engaging and knowledgable that I switched over even though it will take extra time to go back and cancel the other one,

Hi Elissa,
It's wonderful to hear of the great service you experienced with one of our helpful team members. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us and welcome to you to our RSPCA family!

Deirdre

DeirdreSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Accident only policy

The accident only policy for my three dogs was easy to set up and inexpensive. I have made claims and they have been met, paying out 80% of vet expenses. I feel this policy is really good value for money. I am very happy with the service I have received from the RSPCA.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateDecember 2019
Number of Pets3 pets

Jillian

JillianMurray Region, NSW

Very good service

Easy to join up. Claims are dealt with quickly. I have just started my third year with RSPCA Insurance and I am very happy with the service. I would recommend this for your peace of mind.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks

very good

apart from leaving a message and never receiving a call back, when i lodged the claim online, it was easy to do and i received the benefit quickly. within a week

Jason Smith

Jason SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and great value

Recently rescued an American Bulldog and called RSPCA for a quote. Very friendly staff and great value on our policy. Would recommend RSPCA for a policy. Also with this policy it is for the life of our dog not a certain age, so peace of mind she will always be covered.

Good service

Good service from Felix and he was knowledgeable and friendly. He explained everything clearly. He also made it personal to me and my dog . I also enjoyed hearing about his dog a similar breed to mine

Hi Lesley,
What a wonderful review! I'm delighted to hear Felix was able to provide with a knowledgeable and informative service to arrange cover for you and your dog. Thank you for taking the time to share you lovely review.

Emma

EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service

Only been with u since April. So easy to set up and no time at all to receive completed claims. I was amazed and so happy with how quick it was