RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover

Isaac

Isaac

Terrible

I did a quote online then got a call an hour later asking if I wanted their insurance. I said no but they charged me for 4 months anyway then when I went to get a refund they said no you can only cancel

Kushan

KushanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

The lady I spoke to was helpful and very informative of the policy and what I was entitled to. I felt confident in my purchase. She was empathetic to the loss of my first pet and made me feel that I was doing the right thing by getting insurance for my second one

Sandra

SandraCentral, SA

Always helpful and polite over the phone. All my claims have been approved. Very quick and easy to lodge a claim. So glad I chose RSPCA for my pet insurance.

Pet Insurance

Find out how RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

vee8

vee8ipswich

Customer service

Lily the customer service rep was great.
Relatively easy to set up. Some waiting time for multi pet discount. Decided to go ahead anyhow. Other pet insured with you too.

Sera

SeraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very difficult to get a claim approved

It is very difficult to get a claim approved from RSPCA even though you have provided all details. They are asking for all vet history from the time the pet was bought till now. ridiculous for a claim of less than 100 dollars they are asking these many details and dragging the claim approval. Just trying to drag the claim. Never this sort of response from RSPCA.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Great help for the animals care costs.

Very happy with the way things were explained to me in a very nice manner It was my first time doing this kind of thing and I was concerned which to choose that we could afford.

Hi Janet,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that you felt fully informed when choosing RSPCA Pet Insurance.
Jessica

James

JamesNorthern Region, NSW

perfect now i know my pooch will be well looked after

very easy to set up operator was pleasant and helpful She explained all the points in a way that even a nut like me could understand my hat's off to her

Emmi

EmmiGippsland, VIC

Feel confident with RSPCA

Reliable and trustworthy service offered at all times, feel assured RSPCA are caring for both my dogs, when required. Have been with them for over 16 years now with four previous dogs and two current ones.

Claim DateDecember 2019

Hi Emmi,
It's wonderful to hear you feel confident in our services and that we can be there to help during tough times. Thank you for taking the time to share this review, we really appreciate your continued loyalty and support.
Alisa

Great to have peace if mind that pets can be medically cared for.

Policy his value for money. I have had policy fo about 2 years, and all three of my cats are covered.

The process of setting up the policy was not difficult.

Hi Patricia,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we really appreciate it. It's a pleasure to hear your policy was set up with ease and that we can provide you with peace of mind for your three cats.

Claire M.

Claire M.Perth, WA

About to cancel

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
bonnie

bonnieMid North Coast, NSW

Soooo good we went to snail mail and it all went great cheque was in the mail

First time we have had any dog insurance and received a cheque in the mail all in a fortnight,our dog is nineteen months old and this is our second year with insurance,all good thank you very much Bonnie and Peter

Hi Bonnie,
I'm glad to hear we have been able to help with your dog's claim and that the process was met with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us, we really appreciate it.

holdfast

holdfastNorth Queensland, QLD

Hopefully I wont need it

I feel the policy so far is good value, the gentleman who I spoke to was very helpful, explained what the insurance would and wouldn't cover nd so far the policy covers what I need for my dog.

Megan

MeganMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Was surprisingly good

First time claiming and after giving all vet details claim went through swiftly. Only one request on my part is that a and email or letter to explain breakdown of claim given

DJW

DJWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Generous support when you need it

I often forget I have this insurance (thankfully over 12 years I haven't needed it too much). I am pleased I have it and wish MY health insurance was as supportive! I like how it's so easy now to claim via the vet - because when I have needed to claim, my head is not fully engaged and is more concerned about my pet.

Claim DateJanuary 2020
Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

very pleasant helpful staff for the application process

policy ticks all the boxes, i will not be able to comment until i need to make a claim, set up procedure was uncomplicated and with no pressure, communication was easy with a clear English speaking person to assist

Pet Insurance

Terrible experience, would not recommend!

Rejected our claim because we told our vet that our dog drank a bit of water and they used this as a prior symptom. After we cancelled our insurance they sent us a letter stating their condolences for the death of our dog (dog was definitely not dead). Extremely impersonalble and stressful process. Will use any information you have provided to the vet to reject your claims.

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Cover is good. Making a claim was a painful experience

Originally lodged a claim in October, it kept being deleted despite all info being provided. Claim wasn’t processed until mid January. Glad it was resolved, just wish it wasn’t a hassle.

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateOctober 2019
Sue

SueQueensland

Very Good

From Memory it was easy to set up.
I lodged the claim via the internet on 05 Feb and was surprised to see it had been paid today 07 Feb so very happy thanks. We have had this insurance for 6 years

Hi Sue,
I'm delighted to hear you're happy with your claim experience and a quick payment was made to you. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

Elizabeth

ElizabethPerth, WA

First claim took 6 weeks to approve after 8yrs of making payments because I didn't have the adoption papers.

8yrs made a second claim and still refuse requesting vet history again and adoption papers. Took 3 weeks. Vet told worse insurance company she deals with and wouldn't recommend to her customers

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateNovember 2019
Christopher

ChristopherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good response

Took only about 2 - 3 weeks to resolve my claim
The policy was of good value and was easy to set up online
I had been with your insurance company for 6 years - ever since we bought our puppy

Claim DateJanuary 2020