RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. For a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes · No (3)
Rineco

Rineco

I've had this cover for my boys since I had them more than 10 years now. It's great!

good value, easy claim lodgement and quick response from the claims team. I've been with RSCPA Pet Insurance since I had my boys, so that's more than 10 years now!

Number of Pets2 pets
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Odette

OdetteSydney, NSW

Terrible - I’m thinking to cancelling my pet insurance as it’s such as waste of money.

Most claims are rejected with no real explanation why. It’s such a waste of money and feel it would be better spent elsewhere. My first claim took about 3 months to resolve.

Number of Pets1 pets
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateJanuary 2020

Hi Odette,
I am very sorry to hear of the delay you have experienced with your claim. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your experience and I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.
Kind regards,
Jessica

Jennett

JennettSouth Australia

You asked for feedback, this is it

I am writing on behalf of my mother who has impaired vision. She posted her claim, as a postal address was provided. The claim has still not been settled from September. On the 13th Dec, I phoned to speak to a accounts staff member as mum had received a letter saying the required information had not been received. I was told that as it was posted, there can be a long time to process. The staff member rang the vet whilst I was on the phone and said that the vet was sending them the information via email and it would be finalised within 7 -10 days. Mum has now received another letter saying the information has not been received,

Number of Pets1 pets
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateSeptember 2019
Pet Insurance

Find out how RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance