RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover (page 3 of 16)

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. For a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now

• 1-2 months (13)
    • 3+ months (6)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (308) · No

Cookie

The policy is great value and easy to set up, claims were submitted by the vets and processed promptly.
We've had the policy for four years and very happy with it

Penny Kirby

Penny KirbyPerth, WA

Stress free. Excellent service

I have had my Maltese x insured since she was 10 weeks old, she is now rising 11. Always had amazing service, even this year. My Mia has been very sick and there has been many claims. Having this insurance makes her being sick a little more bearable, as I don't need to worry about finding huge amounts of money. Thankyou RSPCA

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Timely assessment of claim

Claim was quickly resolved. Process was straight forward, but there needs to be an option for consult notes to be sent directly from Vet, that allows you to submit claim.

Pet Insurance

Find out how RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

excellent

policy is good value..... when lodging a claim it was dealt with fast and efficient ........ many years could be 10 years can't remember...... would recommend to all my friends...... very satisfied.

Shirley

ShirleySydney, NSW

I’m satisfied with your policy

Yes, a good value, it’s the same day the last time my claim was resolve, I am with your insurance for 11 yrs now. The staff were also friendly & helpful.

Melinda

MelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable cover,efficient service

Really appreciate the service & the efficiency of processing our past claims. All you need to do is follow exactly what the form says to provide,check that the ect does the same and you are good to go. Also like being able to claim for vaccinations.Well recommended by us.

Hi Melinda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we have been able to assist with your claims and of the great service that you have received from our team.

Kerrie

KerrieSydney, NSW

One thing to be less stressed about

I have been with RSPCA for three years. I find at the moment it is a good policy and only recently lodged a claim which was dealt with quite quickly.

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and easy to understand

So glad i got a recall have been meaning to get pet insurance made so easy and all my question were answered thank you for the reminder we are now insured

good piece of mind

helpful but disappointed to get a cheque in this day and portal not working for me for some reason mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm mm m m m m m m m m m

JulieBalnarring

Generall good service

Experience has been mostly very good. I claim through my vet and general get my refund quickly. The cost of the policy has increased a great deal over the last 7 years.
I am confused as to why the fortnightly contribution can be deducted from my bank account but when I get a payment it has to be by cheque and can’t be refunded straight back into my account.

Hi Julie,
Thank you for providing us with your details to assist in updating your policy. I understand that a member of our team has been in contact to arrange for your claim payments to be paid into your bank account directly.

Julie

Thank you for your response. My claims will now be paid into my account!

Saraya

SarayaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Disgusting

Did you feel your policy was good value? Was it easy to set up? -

No, I don't think its good value. Although it was easy to set up

If you have lodged a claim, how long did it take to resolve your claim?
It took 5 months to get $170.00 back and was absolutely horrendous with the worst customer service I have ever experienced. To save money RSPCA uses a call centre in the Phillipines and because they are choosing to save money, the service is atrocious.

How long have you been with this insurance company for? 3 years too many.

Natasha

NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would be lost without it

I have been with this insurance company for 3 years. Never had a problem being reimbursed and it has been a godsend. My dog is silly and always seems to get himself into trouble.

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

My beautiful Chi wouldn’t open his eyes took him to two different vets a day apart, he got the car needed, is running around again happy and got 80% back

Hi Therese,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we could assist in providing support for Chi when needed and that he is doing much better.
Jessica

The insurance is very good option to have, without it l wouldn’t be able to afford the vet bills.

It is good value as l had 2 dogs unfortunately 1 has passed away.
Lately the claims have been a lot quicker.
I have been with the insurance company about 6 years.

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Been with pet insurance for four tears! Hope I would never claim but accidents happen! So grateful now! What would have cost $10,000 cost only $2,000! And my beautiful doggie is back in perfect health!

Could not do without it

I think at this stage the policy was good value. Our dog is currently going through cancer treatment and the Vet submits the claim on a Tuesday and the claim is paid by the Friday, great service. We have been with RSPCA for about 8 years and the service has been excellant.

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing

I have been with RSPCA with my 2 dogs for many years.
As a first time claiment I found it very difficult to get claim sorted.
I wasn't able to get it done until I spoke with someone to cancel my account with RSPCA.
This was most helpful .

Hi Anne,
I understand that one of our team members have been in touch with you to discuss and resolve your claim experiences. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance in the future.
Alisa

Diana

DianaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Be ready to discuss your claims

Policy good value and most claims quickly dealt with but claim receipt must not have non claimable items such as food items
My first two claim invoice from vet included pigs ears which someone thought my dog had chronic ear problem
In an emergency claim they were great

Anthony

AnthonyPerth, WA

This has been the first time we have had to make a claim and as we are delighted with the response.

We have supported the RSPCA and its work with animals and contribute to its cause where possible. It is good to know that there is a Police for animals and their welfare.

Hi Anthony,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we have been able to assist with your claim and can continue to provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Marianne

MariannePerth, WA

RSPCA pet insurance

It's quite good value for money. I've made 2 claims and one claim took weeks and several contacts before it was paid out. They had misplaced the information forwarded by the vet and took a few phone calls to sort out. The other claim went through without any problems. I've only been with the RSPCA since January 2020