RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover (page 4 of 16)

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. For a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now

• 3+ months (6)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (311) · No

Diana

DianaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Be ready to discuss your claims

Policy good value and most claims quickly dealt with but claim receipt must not have non claimable items such as food items
My first two claim invoice from vet included pigs ears which someone thought my dog had chronic ear problem
In an emergency claim they were great

Anthony

AnthonyPerth, WA

This has been the first time we have had to make a claim and as we are delighted with the response.

We have supported the RSPCA and its work with animals and contribute to its cause where possible. It is good to know that there is a Police for animals and their welfare.

Hi Anthony,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we have been able to assist with your claim and can continue to provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Marianne

MariannePerth, WA

RSPCA pet insurance

It's quite good value for money. I've made 2 claims and one claim took weeks and several contacts before it was paid out. They had misplaced the information forwarded by the vet and took a few phone calls to sort out. The other claim went through without any problems. I've only been with the RSPCA since January 2020

Pet Insurance

Find out how RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

NF. P

NF. PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy no complications. Documents submitted, and claim amount paid.

Been a member for over 10yrs, this was my first claim and worth it my dog was very ill, and having peace of mind to be able to access the required medical interventions and and able to claim a portion of that back..

Great Service!

who would have thought a small puppy could get into so much mischief. thankfully RSPCA pet cover could help cover costs claims experience was efficient reimbursing most of my costs.

Eliz RSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wouldn't feel secure if I didn't have Rspca Pet Insurance.

I have been with RSPCA PET INSURANCE for about 3 years. I'm very happy with their service. I also like that they give a bit of the money to the RSPCA animal welfare as well.

You're welcome.

Elizabeth.

Mark

MarkDarling Downs, QLD

The benefits of Pet Insurance for pups who like to chew...

our dog chews everything and had swallowed too much of what was being chewed...socks, plastic etc etc
And she was unable to get this to clear.
Claim was lodged through our vet and too about a month to settle.
Policy was relatively easy to organise and we have had the policy for around 12 months

Tiani

TianiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such an easy process

So easy to set up and affordable. I had to make a claim and the process was so easy and was paid out with in a week. I have been with rspca for 3 months and am so glad I took the cover.

Hi Tiani,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.

Verity

VerityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Required as past experience with other dogs/pets

Policy is good value , easy set up
Claims are sent thru from Vets & processed in good time
Been with this insurance 18months after we got our Boxer , previous experience with other dogs/pets has shown how it's required even if it's only once thru out the life of a pet

Hi Verity,
It's wonderful to hear of the value that you have found in your policy and that your claims have been processed quickly. Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us, we really appreciate it.
Alisa

Julie

JulieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good to have peace of mind

Policy was easy to set up and have been with you now for 10 years, however I am finding that it is getting too expensive as my dog get older and am thinking about cancelling my policy when it becomes due. Claims have been easy to do and usually a quick turn around

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Sensitive, understanding and did what they said

I had a huge claim for my dog and it was the first time I claimed. Customer service were so kind and understanding. They followed up and kept me informed. My claim was processed quickly and efficiently and best of all RSPCA came through on everything they said they would

Julie Sewell

Julie SewellWestern Australia

So happy we have peace of mind!

the rates suit us perfectly, being on a pension!
From start to finish making a claim goes through so smoothly.
We took out our policy 3yrs ago when taking on our beautiful care dog.

Ally Van der hoek

Ally Van der hoekMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Pet Insurance

RSPCA have been absolutely amazing! All our claims have been handled quickly and effectively. The staff are so friendly and helpful. We would recommend this product to anyone with a pet.

Hi Ally,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we have been able to efficiently assist with your claims.

Peter

PeterDarling Downs, QLD

Quite good cover

For the money the rebates could be a bit higher. The claim was processed very quickly, about a week, with no problems. I have been with this insurance company about 1 year.

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Excellent and fast claims service

Pet incident on Tuesday, Claim lodged on the Wednesday and paid on the Thursday!! Very quick service turnaround time. Full claim paid less the 25% excess. Would certainly recommend to others.

Pet Insurance

It is costly but like any other insurance it is worth having it if just for peace of mind.

Was very easy to set up. The first claim was not so easy as you need to provide full previous history. However, have now had two subsequent claims which were very easy to process, updates were timely and reimbursement was paid within a few days. I had no reason to follow up the claims. I did have issue with pre-existing condition. When I signed up four years ago, per phone, I was lead to believe pre-existing condition would be covered after 18 months being insured with RSPCA - it is if the pet has been free of the condition for 18+ months - one of my pet's condition is seasonal and ongoing. I feel that asepct could have been explained better during signing up - it was very clear when the claim was declined.

Lin

LinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product

Easy to set up and easy to claim

Been with RSPCA for over 12 months and more than happy with the product as it meets all our requirements for comprehensive cover for our pet

Hi Lin,
I'm delighted to hear of the value that you have found in your policy and that your cover was set up with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we really appreciate it.
Alisa

Joke policy will be changing

Took multiple phone calls to follow up poor very poor after 6 yrs as a customer checking for new policy today. Must say at least 30 words to say how bad they are

ElizaFi

ElizaFiSydney Surrounds, NSW

I believe I made a good decision.

We have three Labradors, yes I believe our Policy is a good decision. It was easy to set up, I have made 1 claim, I forwarded all 3 Policy no. To our Vet, our Vet made the Claim and our Claim was paid within 1 week. I joined in June 2020. I am a happy customer.

Cynthia

CynthiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super quick!

Been with RSPCA for about 2 years for both dogs and super easy to claim, my vet submits my claim which is helpful and was paid by the next day which was surprising!