RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover (page 2 of 24)

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. For a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now

• Claim Resolution Time<1 week (141), 1-2 weeks (112), 2-4 weeks (50), 1-2 months (19) and 3+ months (9)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (297) · No (21)

LOVEDDD the customer service!

I’m so sorry that i can’t remember her name, but whoever i dealt with over the phone was INCREDIBLE!! she was so so so lovely and i could not fault her!! more than happy to listen to me ramble on and on about my dogs and how much i love them, and was so amazing. explained everything so well, and just seemed like an amazing person!! definitely deserves 100 gold stars!!

Terrible customer service

I cancelled my cover due and received confirmation that my policy was cancelled. I later had a payment debited from my account. I have emailed twice over the last 3 weeks and never received a response, other than the generic automatic response confirming my email was received. Quick to take your money, extremely slow to respond or reimburse. Good riddance

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Fast, efficient and courteous.

Everything went very smoothly, and had our claim processed without a problem! We feel that our policy is serving us well, and have had no issues with anything. When talking on the phone to a RSPCA representative, she was knowledgeable and courteous.

Pet Insurance

Find out how RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Marco

MarcoSydney, NSW

Good value for my money

This is my first time I get pet insurance It was easy to setup and a clear description of each product. I made a internet search from different providers and RSPCA was the best.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Hi Marco,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.
Jessica

Tahla

Tahla

Perfect

The policy is great value very easy to set up. This is my first time and I’m already relived and feel my best friend will be very well looked after

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Was a blessing this year.

Claims are easy to submit online or mobile phone, the resolve time was quick. Definitely recommend when you have a new puppy who likes to eat things they probably shouldn't.

Ember

EmberGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good but not perfect.

Have been with rspca for 4 years. Generally happy with it but claims take too long to process and payment to my account takes more than 5 days. Also the limit on consults is too low. I think it’s only $300pa.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value

Policy is good value - 80% refund is good. Claims processed wqithin5 days. Been with RSPCA 6 years or more. Insurance enable us to obtain the vet care our 16 year old dog requires at a reasonable cost.

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Really good, I never regret buying it.

I have just lodged a claims last week, they took about 2-3days to review and give back the money. I have been with you for almost 2 years now . It’s really good I love it.

vchivers

vchivers

Excellent Service.

Have had three claims in the time I opened the insurance for my dog. When I lodged a claim, it was very quick in response to the claim and laid out very well to easily understand, each payment.

Liliana

LilianaSydney, NSW

Seamless claims

My dog had an emergency visit to vet which was $$$. Thank goodness for the pet insurance to ease the situation. One less thing to worry about when you are so worried about your pet.

Rhonda

RhondaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

claim process is easy and fast

The claim process is so easy. When the claim is made it is easy to follow the processing of the claim through your account. I have made several small claims with RSPCA for my dog over the past 5 years and never had an issue. The refund is back in my account with a 10 day period, wish i could say the same for MY private health insurance .Thank you RSPCA.

Hi Rhonda,
I'm thrilled to hear that your claims experiences have been met with ease and processed quickly in times of need. Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us, we really appreciate it.
Alisa

Pretty expensive but need to have it

Most recent claim settled very quickly although there were two invoices and only one was settled until I asked about the second one. Overall happy with the service and speed

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Ease of claim

Good value, 1st claim in 8 years, fairly quick and easy to submit claim and receive payment, reasonable monthly payment deducted from account, online portal easy to use when submitting and checking claim

Emma C.

Emma C.

Such great help and fast response

I had to call a few times before I submitted a claim to make sure I was covered. The vet was able to lodge 95% of it from their end then I submitted a 5 min claim on their portal and had the approval and reimbursement with days. Great work

Hi Emma,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to submit your claim and that we could efficiently finalise this for you.
Jessica

fabulous customer service

I've just signed up for this policy. The customer service was exceptional. Jane in Sydney was very personable and answered all my question in a clear concise, genuine way - not like she was just trying to sell me on a product.

Number of Pets-8 pets
Sigi

SigiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really Difficult to Contact

Our Dog passed away on 12the of March and call them to cancel the policy and try get refund. Every time they drop the call and no refund. Terrible service

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateMay 2020
Claim ApprovedNo

Simple, clear and quick

Policy fees were very competitive, the website was clear and easy to use, policy information was clear and easy to compare all policies at one time. Confirmation was received within 30 minutes.

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the claim but lack of correspondence

I have been with RSPCA for over 2 years with our two dogs. Claiming process is easy, however we didn’t know we were receiving a refund/claim being processed as we receive no email from RSPCA

Claim DateAugust 2020
Eily S.

Eily S.Hunter Region, NSW

Sarah was amazing!

Sarah did such an amazing job helping me get pet insurance. I really appreciate her help, I hope you are able to show this review because both Bear and I would like to say thankyou! She was so lovely and did an amazing job at reading everything out to me and making sure it is clear for me to understanding.