RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover (page 3 of 24)

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. For a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now

• Claim Resolution Time<1 week (141), 1-2 weeks (112), 2-4 weeks (50), 1-2 months (19) and 3+ months (9)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (297) · No (21)

Ruby-May

Ruby-MaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Lady was very lovely to speak with. She knew all the information and was very informative. Not too expensive which is good as well. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Great Pet Insurance

My pet policy is good value and the process when making a claim is very smooth and easy. I would definitely recommend this pet insurance to my family and friends.

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed with the cover

Very easy to lodge the claim
I have been the company for two years now and will definitely continue with them as it found it all quite easy and pleasant to manage

Pet Insurance

Find out how RSPCA Pet Insurance General Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Shepherd owner

Shepherd ownerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Saved my life

My dog developed staphylococcus and RSPCA have continually paid the bills and each new medication script. When in doubt the vet was able to let RSPCA know what was happening

Madeline

MadelineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lucky to have this pet insurance , it’s a life saving!

It’s a good value and everytime I lodge a claim, I don’t need to wait for that long.. I’ve been in this insurance for the past 9 years and so far, I’ve got no regrets for choosing this pet insurance as it helps also those pets in RSPCA.

Dianne G

Dianne GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yuki bet visit

This claim didn’t take too long to be paid out.
I have been with RSPCA Pet Insurance for 2.5 years. I have made several claims. Some paid out, some not

Hi Dianne,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we have been able to assist with your claims and I hope that Yuki is doing well.

Great result

My claim was easy to submit . I was given constant feedback regarding the process. My claim was settled within a week.
I was very pleased with the entire process.
Thank you for being so helpful.

Kelly

KellySouth West, WA

Always great service and support from RSPCA

Have been with RSPCA for nearly 9 years. I have lodged several claims and always have a good outcome. I'm a little bit unhappy that the premiums are so high and keep going up every year.

Cookie

The policy is great value and easy to set up, claims were submitted by the vets and processed promptly.
We've had the policy for four years and very happy with it

Gail

GailQueensland

1st pet insurance.

Just set up the policy over the phone, easy to understand and quick to set up details. Impressed with the service, hopefully will not have to use this insurance at all.

Hi Gail,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you have been able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Penny Kirby

Penny KirbyPerth, WA

Stress free. Excellent service

I have had my Maltese x insured since she was 10 weeks old, she is now rising 11. Always had amazing service, even this year. My Mia has been very sick and there has been many claims. Having this insurance makes her being sick a little more bearable, as I don't need to worry about finding huge amounts of money. Thankyou RSPCA

Rachel

Rachel

Great valuable service

Very easy to set up and apply for cover. Easy to access further information and understandable. Really great value and simple to apply for a claim. Covers a wide array of ailments and possible issues with your pet.

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Timely assessment of claim

Claim was quickly resolved. Process was straight forward, but there needs to be an option for consult notes to be sent directly from Vet, that allows you to submit claim.

excellent

policy is good value..... when lodging a claim it was dealt with fast and efficient ........ many years could be 10 years can't remember...... would recommend to all my friends...... very satisfied.

Glenda

GlendaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product

Easy to set up. My claim was resolved within 48 hours. I have only been with the insurance company for 4 weeks. I feel the policy is good value and would recommend it to anyone with a pet.

Hi Glenda,
It is a pleasure to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can assist with your claims. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it.

Shirley

ShirleySydney, NSW

I’m satisfied with your policy

Yes, a good value, it’s the same day the last time my claim was resolve, I am with your insurance for 11 yrs now. The staff were also friendly & helpful.

Melinda

MelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable cover,efficient service

Really appreciate the service & the efficiency of processing our past claims. All you need to do is follow exactly what the form says to provide,check that the ect does the same and you are good to go. Also like being able to claim for vaccinations.Well recommended by us.

Hi Melinda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we have been able to assist with your claims and of the great service that you have received from our team.

Kerrie

KerrieSydney, NSW

One thing to be less stressed about

I have been with RSPCA for three years. I find at the moment it is a good policy and only recently lodged a claim which was dealt with quite quickly.

georgelong1

georgelong1South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to buy

Easy to purchase policy with good cover. Took 5 minutes with no annoying clauses. So often there are too many rules and regulations but this was easy. Albert deserves this.

Hi Georgelong1,
I'm pleased to hear of the value that you have found in your policy for Albert and that your cover was set up with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us, we really appreciate it.
Alisa

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and easy to understand

So glad i got a recall have been meaning to get pet insurance made so easy and all my question were answered thank you for the reminder we are now insured