RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover (page 2 of 27)

4.4

ElizabethMurray Region, NSW

I think it is very good.

I think my policy is very good value.
It only took about a week before I was notified as to what I am entitled to, which was very good.
This is my second dog that I have ensured with the RSPCA.

Hi Elizabeth,
I'm delighted to hear of the value you have found in your policy and that we have been able to provide you support with your pets. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

Elizabeth

Thank you Alisa for your response.
Much appreciated,
Elizabeth.

Adel

AdelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you.

Claim made on my Pomeranian's luxating patella surgery.
Great prompt service. Thank you very much for helping us help our darling furbaby. The policy is certainly something that gives us peace of mind.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateAugust 2019
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog

Hi Adel,
It's wonderful to hear that we have been able to provide you with peace of mind and support in times of need. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope your furbaby is recovering well.

Don HamiltonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Insurance Claims

Over the past couple of years I've only had two claims under the policy and RSPCA handled both expeditiously and well. The claim process was handled by the Vet I'm very happy with the service I've received.

Claim DateApril 2020

You're welcome.

Pet Insurance

Find out how RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Furparent

Furparent

Highly recommended

In the past two years this has more than paid for itself. Pet health care, particularly of the non-routine/emergency kind, is expensive and this gives us peace of mind. Our pet has no particular health problems and having this has saved us close to $10,000.

Cristina

CristinaSydney, NSW

Easy claims.. Peace of mind. Excellent

Good value policy with online claim option which was simple to lodge. My recent claims were paid within 48hrs... Peace of mind. Takes the anxiety away in times like this

Recommended 100%

Easy to set up, claims take days not weeks to settle been with RSPCA Pet Insurance for 2 years. Highly recommend this insurance as Vet bills are very expensive! Gives peace of mind when taking your pet to the Vet.

Hi Sherryl,
It's wonderful to hear that we have been able to provide you with peace of mind and settle your claims quickly. Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic review with us.

Peace of mind

We have our policy on day one when we got our pet dog. As he was the first pet we have, we thought that it will be a peace of mind to get pet insurance. Claiming online was easy.

Shenoa

ShenoaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the arrangement I have with RSPCA. Five stars meaning excellent.

Considering we"re in the middle of a pandemic which has slowed a lot of things down including normal services, they were prompt with processing my claim that I had lodged after my dog has been treated I thought I might have to wait for a long time but they are very good at getting back to me and I appreciate that.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks

Hi Shenoa,
It's great to hear that we have been able to process the claim for your dog quickly and that you are happy with your experience. Thank you for sharing your review with us.

Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pet Insurance A+++

I have made several claims over the past 2 years, and the entire process has been very easy, and money reimbursed back into my account with a week. Very happy with RSPCA pet insurance

Claim DateMarch 2020

Hi Caroline,
It's wonderful to hear that we have been able to provide support when you've needed it and that your claims have been met with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review with us.

April

AprilPerth, WA

jax our other son

was a good amount back and not long before they look into it and get back to you. never had an issue easy to apply for claim on line and fast.

Claim DateApril 2020

Hi April,
It's fantastic to hear that your claims experiences have been met with ease and that you are happy with the cover provided for Jax, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

Christopher

ChristopherSouthwest, VIC

Amazing cust service

The cust service was awesome and easy to set up looking to the future and cant wait to start with you guys, both our cats are looking forward to it also

Number of Pets2 pets

Perfect consultation

I adapted new puppy after 18yrs beautiful dog’s gone. It was Very Quick feedback. They will help you to make decisions easily if you are still considering joining with them.

Adele

AdeleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointment from what I thought was reputable company

Very disappointed in certain claims not being covered ie: anal sac abscess. How can that be a pre existing condition? Claim was reviewed and still declined. Trying to cancel the policy and have been advised I have to pay the full 12 month policy. Will not be recommending RSPCA insurance to anyone

Claim ApprovedNo
Lydia

LydiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stress-less experience

Not only did I get a detailed description of my policy and the benefits to me getting that specific policy tailored to my circumstances, the lady whom I spoke (I can't for the life of me remember her name) with was lovely, very helpful and seemed genuinely excited for me and my new puppy Zelda. I have been comparing and hunting down the best cover for my new baby as I only want the best and I could not thank you guys enough for helping me out as the process can get very stressful.
Thank you so much and I am sure Zelda will be very grateful too.

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Roxy is amazed and grateful

I just joined and it was so easy and the service was excellent.The price’s were very reasonable and I am very grateful to have cover for my best friend as she is still just a baby

Pet Insurance

This is perfect insurance for my new addition my home

My puppy is 15 weeks old, his health insurance was as important as my own. RSPCA Insurance was the first insurance I search online as I heard it helps support RSPCA. Insurance cover made online was " Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover " website easy to use; to set up my policy was quick and easy, everything explained in detail on the website.

Exactly what we wanted

Easy to set up over the phone and get a quote. Everything was explained and because of Covid I was unable to get through to someone to add our new puppy to our existing policy but will do it later

Number of Pets2 pets
Kaye

KayePerth, WA

New puppy, so hoping this will be right. First time with pet insurance.

Never had pet insurance before. It helps to support the RSPCA which I am a member of for years. Setting up the insurance policy was easy to, especially with the excellent knowledge of the constant which I believe was Halley.

Jette

JettePerth, WA

A sensible and responsible purchase.

Never had pet insurance before. This was affordable and easy to set up and it supports rhe RSPCA where I got Maggie from last week. Don't want to be in the position where I have to choose between her life and my purse.

Rachael

RachaelWestern District, VIC

Perfect for my little fur baby!

Friendly and personal customer service, I had Brandon on the phone and he was simply amazing, set up my policy quick and easy, explained everything in detail and answered every question I asked perfectly. For a new pet owner I highly recommend RSPCA solely for Brandon’s customer service! Of course I love my cover and it is very affordable to ensure my little Peanut is safe