RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover (page 2 of 12)

We have certainly been well rewarded by this cover.

We have submitted many claims over the years. All have been dealt with promptly. I believe I supporting an organization that at its heart, cares for animals. We have more than one pet insured with RSPCA.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog

Hi Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we have been able to assist with your claims and in providing support for your pets, when needed.

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney Surrounds, NSW

It has made claiming for my dog so easy!!!

Super easy to set up, equally as easy to lodge a claim! It only took less than 4 days to resolve my claim, over a long weekend too!
We have been with RSPCA for over 6 years

Kerri

KerriSydney, NSW

Awesome

Easy to set up- not stressful at all
Claim was attended to very efficiently - advised with an SMS to let me know that it had been received.
We have been with RSPCA for at least 10 years

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks

Hi Kerri,
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty over the past 10 years, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear that we can assist with your claims and assist in providing support for your pets, when needed.

Autumn S.

Autumn S.South East Queensland, QLD

cat lover

i would rather support RSPCA than any other company easy to set up.
given the option when to start payments. its great I would recommend it
highly to any animal lover who wants to support a company who works tirelessly
to help animals in need.

Tracey W.

Tracey W.South West, WA

Super Easy & Fast Claim!!!

We have only been with RSPCA Pet Insurance for 6 months and we had to lodge our first claim after our bulldog got a gunky eye and some hot spots. The claim process was super easy and the funds back in our account within a few working days!!!

Hi Tracey,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am pleased to hear that we could assist with your claim and I hope that your bulldog is recovering well.

Nic

NicFar North Queensland, QLD

Must have for every pet owner!

Amazing customer service. Easy online claims process and super quick pay out (2 business days in my case). The online portal is very convenient. Great peace of mind knowing this is in place if we need it!

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

This is perfect, very affordable

My chosen policy was very affordable, easy and stress free to set up. I told my mum about RSPCA and she took out a policy instant, would recommend to my friends and family.

Hi Cory,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review and recommendation. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we could alleviate some of the stress for you.

Tayla

TaylaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Cover!

The woman I spoke to made the experience so simple and gave me the piece of mind that my puppy is getting the best cover and care possible. I also love that a portion of my premium goes back to the RSPCA

Pamela

PamelaSydney, NSW

Not happy

I would not give them any star rating,they didn't pay for claims. One of my dogs got a bee sting in the month and now Iam having trouble with another claim my dog has heard her leg. They are happy to take your money but don't pay out for claims

Claim ApprovedNo

Hi Pamela,
Were sorry to hear about your recent claiming experience. I have sent you a private message as we would like to look into this further.

Sandi

SandiHobart, TAS

I changed as was not impressed with previous company they would pay as little as possible back in any claims.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks

Corey

CoreyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect

Yes the policy was good value and very easy to set up, I haven’t yet lodged a claim, just today but would love to see if it’s worth it thanks again

Hi Corey,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with an affordable option.

Siimon

SiimonHunter Region, NSW

Don’t be fooled by the RSPCA moniker these guys are insurance outlaws! Hollard Underwriters

Claim ApprovedNo

Hi Siimon,
I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like the opportunity to look into this further for you and I have sent you a private message requesting some additional information.

No hassles!

I took out insurance earlier this year. The information on the website is easy to follow so I understand what my dog is covered for. The person on the phone talked me through it as well.

I’ve already made two claims - very easy to complete the process online and no hassle with getting the claims approved.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks

Hi J G,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and submit your claims online.

Amrit

AmritGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Easy to set up. Very informative and helped me understand regarding my dog's pre existing condition. The guy was very understanding. This is my first experience with rspca so I'll see how it is moving forward. The guy who took my call knew his work and was very confident.

Hi Amrit,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time pet insurance

This is the first time I have taken out pet insurance. The representative was very helpful and ensured I received the correct insurance policy applicable to my desires and concerns. Although RSPCA was not the cheapest product on the market, I feel there is no hidden clauses that will trip me up if I need to access my insurance. I voiced my concern about dealing with international telephone personal with very poor English language and understanding of local colloquialism and I was assured that any concerns can be dealt with by the Sydney office. I hope this is so, otherwise there are plenty of other products on the market. Please don't disappoint me

ValmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was very satisfied with the service I obtained and I will have no hesitation in recommending this insurance to anyone else. I firstly contacted them by phone and as I can’t scan anything they were happy for me to send in copies which I did at the post office before sending everything to you.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Valma

Not home at time of doing this.

Valma

Excellent service but wish it was a little cheaper. The cost may put some people off insuring their pet

Hi Valma,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and we really appreciate your recommendation.

Poor telephone service

Waited 45 minutes on the phone. Gave all details only to have the Philippino with very poor English put me on hold with no explanation. Next i am answered by another Philippino also with very poor English trying to explain that we need to start at the beginning as there were no notes on my file.
Pathetic customer service. I almost changed supplier

Number of Pets3 pets

Carolyn

CarolynPerth, WA

Dental Claim

This claim was not good value. $1100 for dental work 4 teeth out and clean and received $50 in return (fortnightly premium $46). All cats are going to need to be sedated and that alone was $400.
I know that this is stated in the policy as a routine procedure but for cats and dogs it is still a serious procedure requiring full sedation and a day in hospital. Many cats and dogs have bad teeth and this sort of rebate just adds to the issue.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Claim DateAugust 2019

8o80007

8o80007Melbourne

I had to contact RSPCA pet insurance for my cats Illness. Impeccable service and claim paid. Fantastic service.

Was with company for 8 years. Easy policy set up. Easy claim and very very short wait time. Customer service was fantastic, understanding and informative. I would highly recommend to friends and family.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Hi 8o80007,
Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we were able to assist with your claims.

Samantha

SamanthaPerth, WA

The best .. wouldn’t be without it x

I’ve been with rspca for a about 6 months and the claims are about a week from start to finish .. excellent service .. love it and wouldn’t be without it for my little French bulldog .. :)

Hi Samantha,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am pleased to hear that we have been able to assist in providing support for your little french bulldog, when needed.