RSPCA Pet Insurance Utlimate Plus Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance Utlimate Plus Accident & Illness Cover

Terrible service

Challenging to get a claim processed and over a month later still not resolved.

Long wait times to call for service and then got a consultant who has trouble with English.

Would not recommend.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months

Hi Emily,
I am sorry to hear of your recent claiming experience. I would appreciate the opportunity to look into this for you and have sent you a private message to obtain further information.
Jessica

Willis

WillisMurray Mallee, SA

New customer

Only joined a couple days ago and can't really give much input other then the guy I spoke to on the phone was great to talk to and quite helpful.

Annemaree G.

Annemaree G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome

Awesome value and also a savour i have st started my policy and they look after me so well too for my animals i really do not regret it at all

Number of Pets2 pets

Hi Annemaree,
What a lovely review. I'm glad to hear you have found value in your policy and that we can offer you peace of mind for your pets. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Cloud

Cloud

Easy to join

Have just joined and the process was very easy and I was called within minutes of getting an online quote
Not sure about some of the terms/conditions (e.g. considering a grass seed a pre-existing condition) but will find out over coming years how helpful or not this insurance will be.

Karl

KarlHunter Region, NSW

Perfect!

Just joined..great policy..comprehensive cover..well explained..great peace of mind for your much loved and cherished pet. Would highly recommend it. Great value for money and a good decision to purchase it.

Alisha morrison

Alisha morrisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good

Yes easy to set up and claim got approved the next day and not that long about a few days and is very affordable it's great I love it very happy I joins

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog

Hi Alisha,
Thank you for taking the time to share your claims experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am pleased to hear that we are able to provide affordable cover and peace of mind for your pets when you need it.

Scooter3v

Scooter3vFar North Queensland, QLD

Telephone

Better than my cover

My dog has better cover than I do - I think that says it all. Amazing service, no paperwork involved, the vet’s staff do it for you, prompt payment, thank you RSPCA

Claim DateSeptember 2019
Heidi
Heidi

No worries, thanks for the thanks :-)

Lindy

LindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

I’ve only just taken out pet insurance for the very first time.
I like that some of the money goes back into helping animals in need
The service over the phone was wonderful, staff were very friendly and able to answer all questions

Hopefully I won’t need to claim but my mind is at ease if I ever have to

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sofia was amazing and very helpful

Yes I do feel my needs have been met also your team member Sofia was amazing and very helpful I have just started my insurance for our German Shepard so let’s see how it all goes hopefully will never have to use insurance

Jane

JanePerth, WA

Disappointed with phone help

I was disappointed that I phoned to make this policy for My second cat but was left waiting on the phone for so long that I ended up hanging up and doing it on line
I have another cat insured and wanted to know if there is a discount available for having 2 cats insured with you. Still don’t know

Number of Pets2 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Victoria

VictoriaSydney, NSW

My pet insurance

I have had RSPCA insurance before. My pets all have had the amazing Vet treatment immediately due the assurance that they were all covered for most illness. I have always bee very happy with the services I got in
the past that is why I came back to RSPCA for my new dog.

Claim DateDecember 2017
Claim ApprovedNo

Hi Victoria,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I'm glad to hear we are able to provide you great service and the peace of mind for your pets when you need it.

Graeme SBendigo

Satisfied returning customer with new pet.

RSPCA offered better value and cover for us after comparing with other insurers. We were insured previously with another pet which we had put to sleep due to an inoperable tumor, RSPCA were very supportive through this traumatic time, very understsnding and compassionate. The service has slways been excellent, very happy customers.

Pet Type(s) InsuredDog and Fish
Graeme S

Thank you for your kind thoughts, we look forward to many happy years withToby.
Cheers, Graeme

Fay

FaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Pet Insurance .

I have been a member for 11 years and highly recommend having this cover for my fur baby . My girl has skin issues and has to see a specialist twice a year and have a injection every fortnight , I would never of afforded the cost of her medication if it wasn't for her being covered . Thank you RSPCA Pet Insurance for you good service and prompt refunds !!!
Regards
Fay & Chloe-Rose

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Dilek S.

Dilek S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very content so far

My pup has had very ill time in the last weeks. I could not bear the finances if I didn't opted for RSPCA. They processed all the claims at the earliest. They have done what I was promised. I definitely recommend RSPCA pet insurance.

Kylie

KylieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Would be lost without it, never had any issues with claiming.

Last year my now 9 year old boy developed diabetes and a few other health issues, we took the cover out when he was about 5 months old and had only had to use it a few times for ear infections and general health checks. Now with his diabetes vet bills can become expensive and having the insurance has made things a lot easier to handle and well worth it.
I have never had any issue's with making claims and find it a faily quick process. Would and do highly recommend taking it out to others.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateDecember 2019

Mum

MumSydney, NSW

Value for money!

Value for money. My local Veterinary service submitted my claim and within a few days I had a refund into my nominated account. The return was more than I expected. I hold 3 policies with RSPCA. I recommend RSPCA pet insurance to everyone who has a pet often!

Claim DateDecember 2019
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog

Hi,
Thank you so much for sharing such a great review. I'm glad to hear your claim was processed with ease and we really appreciate you taking the time to pass on your recommendation.

Pat

PatSydney, NSW

Thank Heaven For RSPCA Pet Insurance !

I've had RSPCA Pet Insurance for over 10 years and, frankly, it's indispensable. In recent months, one of our little Feline Babies has become terribly ill, and our local vet referred us on to specialist vets. The specialist vets are just all so wonderful - and so is RSPCA Pet Insurance. Treatment is costly and, as an aged pensioner, I simply could not afford it, if I was not with RSPCA Pet Insurance. But thankfully I am, and so I can afford to provide her with the best treatment. Thank you RSPCA Pet Insurance for the service you provide and for the timely attention to all claims. We are very grateful.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Morgan was very helpful & friendly in helping to get our new puppy insured

Great value & easy to set up. The different policy covers were explained in detail to make sure we had the cover we wanted. The whole process was made very easy.

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Great cover for our pet. Very responsive.

Great value and claim attended to in a reasonable time. Thank you for the great service and peace of mind. We have been with RSPCA Pet Insurance for almost 12 months.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks