RSPCA Pet Insurance Utlimate Plus Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance Utlimate Plus Accident & Illness Cover

Julie is rapped

Julie is rappedMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

PUUURFECTONSAYS BELLA SUE ELLLA

Excellent service provider and great value for money I have not had pet insurance as my pets were usually too old to benefit from such an insurance. Always hold insurance

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Angel

AngelHunter Region, NSW

Good comparison to others covering less.

Good comparison to others covering less.
Only just started as from midnight tonight.
Nil claims to date, but we only set it up.
I didn't have to do much to get set up.

SPFO

SPFO

Excellent customer service!

I can't rate the policy just yet as I've only just signed up for it. On paper though, the product being offered looks fantastic and great value for money. We were with Woolworth pet insurance but after the first year, the monthly premium increased by over 15% (even though a NEW customer would have a better price than an existing one). So we've cancelled the policy with Woolies and signing up with RSPCA. You also get better coverage with the RSPCA policy over Woolies. RSPCA also had fantastic customer service. I spoke with Hayley on the phone and she was extremely helpful and really easy to deal with! She should be commended for her work!

Pet Insurance

Find out how RSPCA Pet Insurance Utlimate Plus Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

OC Secretary

OC Secretary

Dog necessities

Setting up a new policy I found some detail of Benefit to be a little sketchy. Will need the 30 day cooling off to review the policy details that we only appear to get after signing up.

Josh W.

Josh W.Goldfields, WA

Terrible customer service

I have had my puppy covered since he was 8 weeks old. He started vomiting and having diarrhoea. He stayed overnight and was diagnosed with gastro. Footed a $615.00 vet bill to be told I had no coverage. Try to contact them and only their sales team is working and claims is not reachable. Will have to look elsewhere for good cover.

Claim DateMarch 2020
Claim ApprovedNo

Hi Josh,
I understand that our team have been in contact and your concerns are now being escalated to our Internal Disputes Resolutions Team.
Kind regards,
Alisa

Adele

AdeleNorth West, QLD

uncontactable to talk about my policy

i did a quote online then hey presto they rang me uninvited signed me up then 2 days later i tried to ring to cancell policy because of unsure work for me and ability to pay premiums and NO ANSWER WHAT?? Will this happen when i make a claim is this a sign of what is to come/ Not good service

Skye

SkyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Peace of mind

We chose this policy to cover the newest addition to our family. We are very happy with the service and information that was provided to us during this process. The team at RACQ/RSPCA were very helpful and answered any questions we might have. It doesn't cost much to make sure you are taking care of your new furry friends.

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Peace of mind, affordable health care for my pup

I find the fort nightly payments easily affordable for the cover I have
We lodged a claim and within a couple of days it was finalised and we had our refund in our bank account, easy.
Only been with RSPCA Pet Insurance for 6 months and found the claims process really simple and straightforward.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateFebruary 2020
Claim ApprovedYes
Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Great pet insurance for new dog

The policy was easy to set up over phone. Cristella (lady I spoke to) explained everything very well.
This RSPCA pet insurance gives us peace of mind that we can look after our dog.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Great service with Morgan.

Good security against accidents and illnesses. Great product to be able to cover those times you don’t expect or
Plan for. B b b b b b b b b b

SandraW

SandraWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cat Insurance

Sarah from RSPCA online provided excellent service and key information and asked questions throughout I feel very comfortable with my choice of provider for my new family addition Eddy the cat

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Marcelo

MarceloQueensland

Great Service!

They explained everything really well to me. Very happy to be protecting our puppies and also helping others australian pets. Great value for the coverage that we get from it.

So happy with coverage

Policy good coverage, first time taking out insurance for a pet. Lady on the phone was amazing to talk me through any/ all concerns. Called me back when o requested and made the whole experience very easy! Only heard good things about RSPCA insurance from friends and family

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog
Vincent

VincentGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Sale Representative

The policy was exactly what i was looking for, covers that other companies don't put on are included. Sale representative was clear, attentive to needs and understood what me and my dog needed. Felt like a real connection when purchasing and not just some boring person trying to sell to make a buck.

Tegan

TeganHunter Region, NSW

Policy was easy to set up and every was explained clearly and the lady was very friendly. I’ve never been with this company before. I have just opened up the policy

Corinne

CorinneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely easy to deal with and prompt processing

First time I've had to use my insurance. People on the phone were easy to deal with and my claim was processed way faster than I expected. Great experience overall.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateMarch 2020
Claim ApprovedYes
Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Good sign up

Have only just started with a new puppy. Bit found they had competitive rates compared to other insurers and a good sign up system. Feel that as they are associated with the RSPCA they should give a good service.

Carolyn Murphy

Carolyn MurphyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service from a clearly well trained customer service representative! I would highly recommend RSPCA pet insurance. I am looking forward to my new puppy coming home on Sunday & having great cover.

Marcus

MarcusCentral West, NSW

Complete protection for puppy

Supporting the RSPCA and getting a premium accident and illness cover for a lifetime of support for my new Labradane puppy was a no brainer. The staff were helpful and punctual and provided good info to my inquiries. Signed up for the routine care option too.

Melissa

MelissaSouth Australia

Easy to understand policy

Easy to understand policy and compare with others. I made comparisons with other company policies and still felt RSPCA gave me the best cover for my pets in the long term