RSPCA Pet Insurance Utlimate Plus Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance Utlimate Plus Accident & Illness Cover (page 2 of 9)

Frances O.

Frances O.Illawarra, NSW

Gave me peace of mind before I went on holiday.

It was extremely easy to set up. All documents are understandable. All benefits are well explained and detailed. I am very happy with the cover limits and what is provided.

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Only just started my first pet insurance and it was easy to set up I pick up my new companion this weekend and we off to the vet to get health checks started

Hi Chrissy,
It's wonderful to hear we were able to help set up your cover for such an exciting time. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us and we wish you and your new companion all the best.

Richard C.

Richard C.Southwest, VIC

New policy for Gary Clark

At this stage I am very happy with the selection I have made and it was made easy by the consultant The process was explained and outlined. I think I have made the right choice for my dog

Pet Insurance

Find out how RSPCA Pet Insurance Utlimate Plus Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Everything perfect and so helpful.happy customer.

Fast quick and easy to set up
People are lovely very personable
Offers great insurance policy
My 1st pet insurance and pleased I have done so.
Great payment plans aswell.
Impressed with everything and monies contributing back to the RSPCA excellent

Great value for money

I took the policy out today after trolling through various different types of insurance. I thought that this was the best value and I like that part of the premium goes to help other animals.

Hi Andrew,
I'm glad to hear you have found value in your policy and that we have been able to provide cover to suit you and your pets needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

There when life happens.

Very quick and super easy to set up and get approved. Peace of mind with transparency of information. All documentation sent straight away. Highly recommended for all who own and love their furry friends.

Marina V.Perth, WA

Disappointed with service and communication

I have just made my dog’s first claim and had was asked to provide her medical history since birth until that date.
I called the RSPCA to let them know the dog was adopted and that was her first trip to the vet, so no other medical history was available...
I then heard nothing from them! However, back on my user account, I was surprised by another request of providing medical history from the date of her adoption until now.
What am I supposed to do if the dog was never taken to the vet by me?
Very disappointed and annoyed with the service and lack of decent communication.

Claim MadeYes
Claim DateMarch 2020

Hi Marina,
Thank you for letting me know. I have sent you another private message, please let me know if you do not receive this.
Jessica

Maree B.

Maree B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent policy excellent service

I have just transferred my pet insurance from a different company to RSPCA because they offer Gaponly payments. This means only paying the gap at time of treatment not the full payment then waiting to claim back. This makes more expensive treatment more readily affordable and less stressful.

Ann-Sophie

Ann-SophieSouth West, WA

Peace of mind

The policy was easy to set up for our new puppy. We haven’t lodged a claim yet but hope it will be easy... we only just joined the insurance company...

Pippa

PippaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

we will see what happens when we need to make a claim

I think it is expensive and it was not easy to set up. we haven't lodged a claim yet. we only just set this up and your questions are stupid!!!!

Number of Pets2 pets
Madison

MadisonSydney, NSW

Great Cover, No Sub Limits!

Best value I have found in a policy after researching lots of providers, no sub limits for anything other than consultations and cheapest cover with no excess!! And covering my frenchies hereditary conditions if it comes up after 30 days

Hi Madison,
Thank you for sharing such a lovely review with us, we really appreciate it. It's a pleasure to hear we are able to provide you with an affordable cover suited to your Frenchie's needs.

Greedy

Greedy not good enough 5 years every year goes up greedy not good i not happy didn’t get my claim not worth the amount I paying no not worth it

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Couldn’t fault the RSPCA Insurance

My poor dog has lots of issues over his 7 years and is facing his second cancer treatment. We have peace of mind knowing the RSPCA never quibble about paying.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateFebruary 2020
Claim ApprovedYes

Hi Julie,
I am humbled to hear that we are able to help in a time of need and provide peace of mind for you and your dog. We really appreciate you sharing your review with us and wish your dog all the best with his treatment.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great peace of mind

Rang RSPCA petvinsurance this morning. Customer service operator very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Policy fully explained and documents received by email, hard copy to be sent by mail. Very happy with service.

Norma

NormaSouth West, QLD

Abbys Wellness

The Policy is good value and was easy step by step set up..I've only just joined but I've heard great feedback about the RSPCA Pet Insurance..Happy I've joined Abby my little Chihuahua..

mrbbear81

mrbbear81Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seems to be good value for money compared to others

Seems to be good value for money compared to other insurers. Definitely on the lower end for cost but high up for claim abilities. Only took out the policy today so no feedback on claims experience as yet
Customer service when dealing with RSPCA was amazing

Isabel

IsabelSydney, NSW

Service was great

Policy was good value - i believe and it was easy to set up. I haven't lodged a claim I was setting up a policy. I received the answers I needed to all my questions and service was great.

Kate

KatePeel, WA

Just purchased

I looked around at other policies and i found 2 that were cheaper, but they may have been cheaper but they didn’t give me the same cover for the life of my dog. The other covers started to drop certain things as my dog got older. With this cover no matter how old my dog is he will be covered for everything that i signed my policy for

Number of Pets2 pets

Hi Kate,
It is a pleasure to hear that we can provide you with life long cover for your pet, whilst your policy is in force and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your review, thank you.
Jessica

Alyssa

AlyssaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best decision I’ve made!

Really reassuring to know that if anything happens to my baby that we have her covered and she can get the treatment she needs. Absolutely worth each and every dollar!

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Adrienne

AdrienneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just purchased policy

Still early days as only just purchased the policy.
Customer sales person Sebastian very helpful and professional.
A little more costly than other companies, but higher coverage across the board.
Have purchased a previous dog through RSPCA

Hi Adrienne,
I'm glad to hear our team member Sebastian was helpful and able to set up a policy for you that suits you and your dog's needs. I appreciate you taking the time to share this with us, Thank you and welcome to RSPCA.