RSVP.com.au

RSVP.com.au (page 2 of 22)

1.7

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (43%) · No (57%)

Random charges

RSVP make charges against a suspended account and do not notify you of these. Their excuse is it's in their terms and conditions. Consider them very dishonest and best avoided.

DodgeBrisbane

Ripping Off Suspectible Vulnerable People

Sandy B.

Sandy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Premium Membership

The premium membership does not allow you to message your matches. To communicate 3 times you are required to pay an extra $30. I guess I'll be single for the rest of my life.

Robbed and blocked

My sister lives here only several months a year, but she resides overseas. Every year she travels to Australia to be with her daughter, 3-4 times a year, and it's fair to say she lives here for about 6months a year altogether.
She created a profile on RSVP and paid quite a bit of money for stamps. They blocked her account immediately after and no refund was given. Reason: she doesn't reside in Australia. How about at least you refund her, you racist, discriminating scammers?

Gender Female

An absolute scam! Don't waste your money!

I went on RSVP looking for a relationship and 3 months later just deleted my profile $47 poorer. So much dodgy stuff going on there I think the ACCC should investigate. I had one profile engage me in chatting for about 10 minutes. As I went to chat, I noticed her profile name had changed from '[NAME]'... I can't remember exactly what it was... to 'USER_1' which I thought was a bit strange. Then as I watched it changed back again to her profile name. Is this evidence of RSVP running fake profiles? I don't know, but honestly, save your money rather than being 'matched' with non-existent people.

Let the buyer beware

If you buy stamps and become a premium member there will be few if any conversations
The stamps are a way Rsvp can get $ but you get nothing in return
There are no refunds

ABCD

ABCD

Even you become premium, they spread your profile to anyone you don't wish to. They will NOT refund once you paid.

Don't believe the privacy setting! Even you became a premium member for your privacy reason, they spread your profile to anyone. so totally no meaning to pay for premium. The refund is not accepted even within 2 days. Totally fraud. your question will be tossed around and every day they replied with different answers. You receive only a few matches and most people are not premium and let you pay further to contact them. No meaning to became premium at all. Go to other free dating sites as the service provided gonna be the same. I lost a lot amount of money. I wish anyone became like me.

Stefanie

Stefanie

RSVP is just a ripoff

$42 for 3 "stamps" to email someone who is only getting off on the attention ... pfffttt I am going to use the free ones. At least they don't pretend to be successful.

Gender Non-Binary

Fake site mostly

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Guilty of defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others.

NO evidence provided BUT guilty and ....
Should we receive further complaints regarding your behaviour RSVP has the right to permanently suspend your profile and purchases made will not be refunded."

Gender Non-Binary
Kim H

Kim HBrisbane

Scammer first hit

I am fairly open minded about all this stuff but...first hit turned out to be a scammer who claimed to be from a very big mining firm...Smelled a rat ..especially when he changed his location twice..waste of money

Lora

LoraCanberra 2600, ACT

Well designed but not many people on there

The thing I like best about RSVP is that it allows you to send a "wink" or short message, and then allows the other person to choose a pre-set message to decline safely and politely, without fear of backlash. This is often an issue for women on other dating sites and apps who get harassed when they turn men down or don't respond. Having said that, there aren't a lot of people on it compared to Tinder, Bumble and other mobile apps.

Interested in Female and Male
jason 27

jason 27South East Queensland, QLD

Fake... As They Come.

Scottish1

Scottish1Perth, WA

Bad Manners Prevail On This Website

The quality of the men on this website is very poor. They have no manners. I send winks to men and four out of five completely ignore me. It takes approximately 10 seconds to click on one of the "thank you but no thank you" options. I have also had the situation on a few occasions where men sent me a wink and I responded that I was interested and never heard from them again. I certainly would not recommend this site to anyone seriously looking for a partner.

Real Life MeetupYes
Big D

Big DPerth

Just another ripoff. ZERO Stars.

Yes, this one is worst than most.

With the modern Internet we can send complex messages around the globe in milliseconds, all for practically free. You can sign up to face book, and in exchange for a few ads (that you also get on RSVP) you can have as many friends as you want, all for free.
So why does RSVP charge you $14 for each "match" you try to contact??

It's not that we wouldn't happily pay $1,400 for an actual match, but like any of these sites, most will be fakes, so you're just wasting your money.

Find out how RSVP.com.au compares to other Online Dating Sites

This is a dating site that does not taking safety seriously.

I made a complaint to the website regarding concerns about one of their members - I provided some preliminary information about the member and asked what further evidence they required. I was told to read the Ts and Cs to establish if a breach had occurred. I went back to them letting them know that it appeared numerous breaches had occurred. Instead of letting me know the evidence they required (per my email) they came back saying that it was hearsay and would not do anything - they were not interested at all in the hard and factual evidence that I had.

Interested in Male

For a dating site they certainly have no etiquette....no dinner before screwing me over....and all with no lube!

Paul S.

Paul S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time and Money

I had purchased stamps. Even though converstation is initiated by the other person, after use of stamps people do not respond
Lot of fake profiles from Ukraine, China etc.
System must ensure people resond to message since we are kept waiting if we should proceed with someone else or not.
Also I always got profiles outside my desired age range and location. This should be a very simple feature but even that is not working.

peter h.

peter h.Sydney, NSW

This platform works for me.

I'm surprised by the negative reviews. I've not experiencedf fake profiles. I don't consider $12 to meet a woman to be exorbitant. I do get to choose the characteristics that a woman needs to have if we aren't going to have conflict. I have had many wonderful conversations with genuine, single people. Never had a bad experience; but I don't have expectations that everyone I meet will be a perfect match. Biggest problem is the tendency for people to post flattering photos. Something I can live with and still have a good chat over a glass of wine.

Real Life MeetupYes

rsvp- fairfax media recipe books on catfish

very deceptive misleading upselling stragedy. fairfax media must surely be the .source of CATFISH mode/practice. example i live in a regional town & i recieved a conversation message from a lady who i've known socially about 10 years ago & no longer in this country. on replying with general banter/ rsvp no longer a member. so went on when i tried conversation with other women profiles . no credability here & customer service has a scripted reply/misdirection to any concerns you flag. caveat emptor - delete account details- terminate membership-go and read a novel-join a club- volenteer service etc.

Alter E.asked

There are millions of people looking for a partner and dozens of dating sites, but it seems all are frauds, some bigger than others! Can't believe this is the state of affairs in First World countries like the US and Australia in the 21st century!!
What an irony!!!
Is there any organisation, government or private, that can be relied upon to find and punish dating service fraud??

ERRYN
ERRYN

1 way to protect yourself initially is to only use AUST POST debit card.You only put wanted amount on it @ P.O.They can't withdraw more..You cld -" contact the P.M-" email site & complain about too much entrapment & ask for a investigation into sites practices..Basically sites are a-" contract you enter into-" so legal..BEWARE..maybe local social clubs a better spend,more sensible

Tony H.

Tony H.asked

where on rsvp does it say you have to live in Australia to join? I live in the usa, signed up under Sydney then told account suspended unless I explain why I was using Sydney, the answer is simple if I put my usa postal code it won't let me sign up

Amy W
Amy W

Why are you signing up if you are in America? Doesn't America have their own sites???

Mark Harrison
Mark Harrison

They are a leftie organisation managed by leftie man hating females... thats why.

Alter E.

I thought it was the 'religious' righties who hated women!

Neil M.

Neil M.asked

How can a start a completely new profile including a new profile name ?

Dodge

Ummm....how about contacting RSVP dude!

Other Online Dating Sites