RSVP.com.au

RSVP.com.au (page 2 of 21)

See the Best Online Dating Sites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RSVP scam people into buying stamps with fake profiles

Absolute rip offs, just when you have no more stamps you receive a kiss back from someone, and what do you know there is a special on stamps, so you buy them and send a message to the person, who then disappears off RSVP!!
Contact RSVP and they refund your stamp but you purchased 3 because some scammer contacted you back, RSVP have your money they don't care, this has happened numerous times in the past year, over it.

A big letdown

Cookwise

CookwiseSydney

Too much of a coincidence that scammers ‘appear’

I had some success here years ago but now it’s quite different. It’s too much of a coincidence that these gorgeous, successful businesses men in my age group all seem to ‘appear’ just as I’ve run out of stamps! Yes, they will refund that one stamp but then you’ve still spent all that money without any confidence that anyone is ‘real’. They refused to refund me when I told them this. Save your money, only serial daters,scammers or desperates on here!

Be what THEY want, not what you tell them they want. I have met some amazing women, I have made some

RSVP has given me a good chance to meet and enjoy the company of caring, intelligent, women. I was impressed by the dignified style of many of the women.

A shadow of its former self

Was last on RSVP a few years ago and recently rejoined. There is certainly a great deal less people on there. Previous searches would come up with hundreds, now just a handful of results. Plus they foolishly are keeping the extortionate stamp costs. Given there are other options with great many more people on them, and are either free or a great deal cheaper to use then don't bother with RSVP. Time for Fairfax to radically change the product offering or continue to slide into irrelevance.

A Con Job

They will take your money with fake profiles ie send you a wink and you have to pay to respond.
Save your money and time.

Peachy

PeachyBrisbane

Too many fake people!

Too many fake people, the premium members are just as bad as the basic members! Men sent you a wink and when you respond, they hardly reply or respond to messages. They suddenly dissapear or just play mind games! Everyone on there are so fake, lie about their age, profession and the profile photos are so old, 40-55yr with profile photos and gallery photos which most of the pics are so old and taken 20 plus years ago! who do you think you kidding, put recent photos up and its very frustrating for genuine people! I wouldn't go there again or recommend this site to anyone. I rather go out and meet someone the old fashion way!

marky

markyalbury

Not the most trusted dating site

RSVP claim they dont have fake profiles on there site, but i say they do. I am 55 year old male and i joined rsvp but only to receive fake winks from women half my age, and that's a ploy to get men to buy stamps, When i complained to rsvp they always had some excuse, when in fact i proved rsvp are scammers beyond all doubt, but they refused to refund my money, i used one so called stamp on a fake profile they have.

Rreview

RreviewMelbourne

Time waster and hardly to be trusted

Dee

DeeWantirna

Too many scammers - stamps expire so you waste your money.

Lots of scammers on this site. I contacted RSVP and asked for a refund for purchase of stamps I used to contact someone who turned out to be a scammer among for money and was refused. The standard reply is that there is nothing wrong with the product I purchased. I disagree when I purchased something to contact someone who's identity was not verified. Therefore, their product is at fault and not fit for the purpose intended. Also stamps shouldn't have an expiry date ... what a wraught!

sunshinecoaster

sunshinecoasterMaroochydore

rsvp (FairfaxMedia) is a bunch of lying, two-faced discriminating facists

Use at your peril. They use your photos years after your membership to scam for new memberships

We are aware of old messages and photo approvals being sent out. Their is a long wait on support.

old accounts enabled to drive up interest a week before they have membership sales and to scam people thinking they have matches

Absolute fraud.

Bribie Lady 1950

Bribie Lady 1950South East Queensland, QLD

A complete waste of time and money

DeniceTasmania

Unauthorised payments did not approve direct debit

Mike

MikeGold Coast

Works for me

MeMe

MeMePerth

Fake

Beaware mostly FAKE with FAKE profiles to suck you & your money$$$$. Fake profiles throughout this bad\sad\fake - used to suck up your $$$$.

Possible fake member fraud, forfeit of stamps consumer fraud???

Yes many fake profiles, talk to you to keep you on site and buying stamps, soon as you start connecting they are, "removed from site"
I have just brought 25 stamps but have been banned from the site even though last week they resolved an issue and never told me any of the female members had complained.

Had to nice contacts there but now cant communicate with them?
They have withdrawn a service that has been prepaid?
This is against consumer law in Australia?

RSVP NOT FIT TO BE RATED 1 STAR. TOTAL DISASTER

I have been removed from this site inspite of having 25 stamps credit. One bit of advise Make sure you do not opt to Subscribe for more than a month. and buy only 3 stamps MAX as this site is a DISASTER. Not fit to be rated 1 star. The parent company i think is in trouble. I rather have the Chinese take over.

Outdated these days

tom b

tom bBRISBANE

ripp off

dont bother joining way to expensive for the stamps and if you suspend your payments for a little while and put your a/c on hold they will send you messages that someone has sent you a kiss so you respond to that but no further communication from that so called person they are just trying to get you to buy more stamps. i think its a pretty disgusting practice when they are playing with peoples emotions.