RSVP.com.au

RSVP.com.au (page 3 of 21)

See the Best Online Dating Sites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

tom b

tom bBRISBANE

ripp off

dont bother joining way to expensive for the stamps and if you suspend your payments for a little while and put your a/c on hold they will send you messages that someone has sent you a kiss so you respond to that but no further communication from that so called person they are just trying to get you to buy more stamps. i think its a pretty disgusting practice when they are playing with peoples emotions.

Women won't pay $5 to start a conversation..

Why with the power women have today and high paying jobs you can't fork out $5 for a stamp when you are the ones approaching me, I have no trouble paying if I am the one approaching you. You have screamed for equality but when it comes to money you want to play the old card...

gregm

gregmGosford

Was good 15 years ago, not so now - no new members in a loooong time.

Over the last 5 years, women on the NSW Central Coast on the site have not changed, nor has the number. These are , dare I say it, old stock. Site did have a good turnover years ago, but not now. Why would someone remain on the SAME site for 5 years ? ...and I know these people aren't fake as I've done done coffee a few times with a few of them.
RSVP pre 2005 was good, now it's crap, as well as expensive.

Would not recommend.

On the plus side, they don't charge to see photos like eharmony do, nor do they have a ridiculous number of questions to go through like POV.

Paul

PaulRYE

So called Dating Sites its all fake

I have tested most of them with FAKE profile NO photo and didn't spent a cent.
You will most likely be COMMUNICATING with a STAFF member then a paid up member so my advise is KEEP your money its a waste of time.
It is all about computer circulating photos from all around the world.

Jan

Jan

Bit dissapointed

It is what it is. A dating platform filled with promise. Unfortunately I think you need to be very confident when using a dating site and I am unfortunately not. Lots of married men sadly, players, I think it would work if you are confident and in a good headspace who has the time and patience to sort through the nonsense. Not for me.
A warning to anyone who is not that confident any online dating site can be depressing and confidence destroying

LongBlondeHair

LongBlondeHairMoruya

WAY. TOO. EXPENSIVE

Same Typical Suspect Pattern

Do not believe the negatives

RSVP - Ripoff Susceptible Vulnerable People

they are a total joke nothing but scammers either profiles that don't exist or robots that reply to you once and then get taken offline - except they state - NO LONGER A MEMBER OF RSVP OR MEMBER HAS BEEN REMOVED BY RSVP - it is a total joke and hopefully this might stop other genuine people from falling into the trap of this joke of a site

Yogi

Yogibankstown

Terrible

too expensive to use, have to pay for chat, photos rules are SO long. the quality of candidates are so poor, have scammers there as well. Try zoosk instead.

Most men real outsiders, evident from profiles

Most, not all men on rsvp appear to be there as outsiders. Approaching women in the real world beyond them.

Matao

Matao

Scam alert! Spammed by user who was removed, but in replying to the spammer it used stamps

Scam alert! Spammed by user who was removed, but in replying to the spammer before they were banned, it used stamps which rsvp would not replace when I kindly asked them to they would not look into it and just wanted to make it too hard, they only allow 3 contacts for $56 and one of these was the spammer! Then they charged my card a further $56 to renew I fought it through my bank and won! This is a scam site! Rsvp advertise on google as a christian dating site which is deception. Then they keep sending me loads of promotion emails so I demanded they remove me and all data associated with my account! Worst dating site ever do not waste your money!

Way too expensive and for what?

I joined the basic plan and paid $80 odd dollars for 6 months - you'd think that be enough to start a conversation with someone within this dating site BUT in order to actually chat I now am asked to PAY more to connect to men who find me approachable. WHAT? and WHY ? A complete scam. Do not join!
I wish I read these review before handing over my money!

A Rort

Went onto this site and paid good money for lots of stamps. Their policy said if you don’t get a reply to “kisses” after a certain amount of days we’ll refund to you .....doesn’t happen !
I think an organisation like ASIC needs to have a look at their business model and how they’re treating consumers.

Real

RealVictoria

WARNING

I don't recommend RSVP I recently rejoined and it had many of the same photos as it did ten years ago. It seems odd that genuine profiles would not be updated. I wasted my stamps as whilst the profiles seemed like the guys were looking for genuine relationships all they did was ask for flesh. I did not meet up with any of them. Also you get time and money wasters who let you use your stamps on them when they have no interest at all to keep themselves in the top 100. The site is just scammers and sleeze. I used a prepaid credit card to buy my stamps so I can't review on the level of honesty when it comes to debits.

Peter

PeterBrisbane

Dont waste your money guys!

ZenMicro

ZenMicroAU

Like begging for acknowledgment of your own existence

Be aware that RSVP might well keep taking your money after your 'one off' payment!

Because RSVP is a large company making a huge profit I expected this site to be professional and safe. I have went back on this site after 10 years and noticed several pics on active profiles that were from 10!!! Years ago. I met a couple of nice guys but found it offensive that they encourage people to send a $15 message instead of a free kiss asking the other party if they would be interested in receiving a message. After numerous unwelcome messages I left the site after only 3 weeks and with 3 unused stamps. RSVP kept charging my account as if I had agreed to a membership...even though I had bought a one off offer and gad terminated my account.

Privacy settings not working

I just realised if I put my profile name into google my apparently hidden photo comes up in google. How can this be when the site charges you for privacy settings????? Have deleted my account immediately.

Suspended my account for no reason