RSVP.com.au

RSVP.com.au (page 3 of 22)

1.7

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (41%) · No (59%)

J.R.

J.R.Central, TAS

No love here

Tried this site and found within 2 days had 2 fake profiles as a match and 3 interstate profiles. A total and utter waste of time. Glad I did not subscribe to the suggested plans as I would have been out of pocket big time. A total scam.

James

JamesSydney

Waste of time and money

All of the women you might actually want to date on this site are only interested in James Bond. Don't waste your time and money.

BigChungus1

BigChungus1Sydney, NSW

Terrible Experience!

There are plenty of fake profiles from Ukraine and Russia. In addition, one day I receive a wink from an average girl with overweight in Sydney and the next day I receive a wink from beautiful Ukrainian girls living in Perth, or Adelaide. What a coincidence! The worst is that after I cancelled my subscription and delete my profile, they still charge me from my Debit Card. Gentlemen,stay away from this website and have guts to approach women in real life!

Find out how RSVP.com.au compares to other Online Dating Sites

RSVP scam people into buying stamps with fake profiles

Absolute rip offs, just when you have no more stamps you receive a kiss back from someone, and what do you know there is a special on stamps, so you buy them and send a message to the person, who then disappears off RSVP!!
Contact RSVP and they refund your stamp but you purchased 3 because some scammer contacted you back, RSVP have your money they don't care, this has happened numerous times in the past year, over it.

A big letdown

Cookwise

CookwiseSydney

Too much of a coincidence that scammers ‘appear’

I had some success here years ago but now it’s quite different. It’s too much of a coincidence that these gorgeous, successful businesses men in my age group all seem to ‘appear’ just as I’ve run out of stamps! Yes, they will refund that one stamp but then you’ve still spent all that money without any confidence that anyone is ‘real’. They refused to refund me when I told them this. Save your money, only serial daters,scammers or desperates on here!

Be what THEY want, not what you tell them they want. I have met some amazing women, I have made some

RSVP has given me a good chance to meet and enjoy the company of caring, intelligent, women. I was impressed by the dignified style of many of the women.

A shadow of its former self

Was last on RSVP a few years ago and recently rejoined. There is certainly a great deal less people on there. Previous searches would come up with hundreds, now just a handful of results. Plus they foolishly are keeping the extortionate stamp costs. Given there are other options with great many more people on them, and are either free or a great deal cheaper to use then don't bother with RSVP. Time for Fairfax to radically change the product offering or continue to slide into irrelevance.

A Con Job

They will take your money with fake profiles ie send you a wink and you have to pay to respond.
Save your money and time.

Peachy

PeachySouth East Queensland, QLD

Too many fake people!

Too many fake people, the premium members are just as bad as the basic members! Men sent you a wink and when you respond, they hardly reply or respond to messages. They suddenly dissapear or just play mind games! Everyone on there are so fake, lie about their age, profession and the profile photos are so old, 40-55yr with profile photos and gallery photos which most of the pics are so old and taken 20 plus years ago! who do you think you kidding, put recent photos up and its very frustrating for genuine people! I wouldn't go there again or recommend this site to anyone. I rather go out and meet someone the old fashion way!

marky

markyalbury

Not the most trusted dating site

RSVP claim they dont have fake profiles on there site, but i say they do. I am 55 year old male and i joined rsvp but only to receive fake winks from women half my age, and that's a ploy to get men to buy stamps, When i complained to rsvp they always had some excuse, when in fact i proved rsvp are scammers beyond all doubt, but they refused to refund my money, i used one so called stamp on a fake profile they have.

Rreview

RreviewMelbourne

Time waster and hardly to be trusted

Dee

DeeWantirna

Too many scammers - stamps expire so you waste your money.

Lots of scammers on this site. I contacted RSVP and asked for a refund for purchase of stamps I used to contact someone who turned out to be a scammer among for money and was refused. The standard reply is that there is nothing wrong with the product I purchased. I disagree when I purchased something to contact someone who's identity was not verified. Therefore, their product is at fault and not fit for the purpose intended. Also stamps shouldn't have an expiry date ... what a wraught!

sunshinecoaster

sunshinecoasterMaroochydore

rsvp (FairfaxMedia) is a bunch of lying, two-faced discriminating facists

Use at your peril. They use your photos years after your membership to scam for new memberships

We are aware of old messages and photo approvals being sent out. Their is a long wait on support.

old accounts enabled to drive up interest a week before they have membership sales and to scam people thinking they have matches

Absolute fraud.

Bribie Lady 1950

Bribie Lady 1950South East Queensland, QLD

A complete waste of time and money

DeniceTasmania

Unauthorised payments did not approve direct debit

Mike

MikeGold Coast

Works for me

MeMe

MeMePerth

Fake

Beaware mostly FAKE with FAKE profiles to suck you & your money$$$$. Fake profiles throughout this bad\sad\fake - used to suck up your $$$$.

Possible fake member fraud, forfeit of stamps consumer fraud???

Yes many fake profiles, talk to you to keep you on site and buying stamps, soon as you start connecting they are, "removed from site"
I have just brought 25 stamps but have been banned from the site even though last week they resolved an issue and never told me any of the female members had complained.

Had to nice contacts there but now cant communicate with them?
They have withdrawn a service that has been prepaid?
This is against consumer law in Australia?

Alter E.asked

There are millions of people looking for a partner and dozens of dating sites, but it seems all are frauds, some bigger than others! Can't believe this is the state of affairs in First World countries like the US and Australia in the 21st century!!
What an irony!!!
Is there any organisation, government or private, that can be relied upon to find and punish dating service fraud??

ERRYN
ERRYN

1 way to protect yourself initially is to only use AUST POST debit card.You only put wanted amount on it @ P.O.They can't withdraw more..You cld -" contact the P.M-" email site & complain about too much entrapment & ask for a investigation into sites practices..Basically sites are a-" contract you enter into-" so legal..BEWARE..maybe local social clubs a better spend,more sensible

Tony H.

Tony H.asked

where on rsvp does it say you have to live in Australia to join? I live in the usa, signed up under Sydney then told account suspended unless I explain why I was using Sydney, the answer is simple if I put my usa postal code it won't let me sign up

Amy W
Amy W

Why are you signing up if you are in America? Doesn't America have their own sites???

Mark Harrison
Mark Harrison

They are a leftie organisation managed by leftie man hating females... thats why.

Alter E.

I thought it was the 'religious' righties who hated women!

Neil M.

Neil M.asked

How can a start a completely new profile including a new profile name ?

Dodge
Dodge

Ummm....how about contacting RSVP dude!

Other Online Dating Sites