RSVP.com.au

RSVP.com.au (page 4 of 22)

1.7

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (43%) · No (57%)

MeMe

MeMePerth

Fake

Beaware mostly FAKE with FAKE profiles to suck you & your money$$$$. Fake profiles throughout this bad\sad\fake - used to suck up your $$$$.

Possible fake member fraud, forfeit of stamps consumer fraud???

Yes many fake profiles, talk to you to keep you on site and buying stamps, soon as you start connecting they are, "removed from site"
I have just brought 25 stamps but have been banned from the site even though last week they resolved an issue and never told me any of the female members had complained.

Had to nice contacts there but now cant communicate with them?
They have withdrawn a service that has been prepaid?
This is against consumer law in Australia?

RSVP NOT FIT TO BE RATED 1 STAR. TOTAL DISASTER

I have been removed from this site inspite of having 25 stamps credit. One bit of advise Make sure you do not opt to Subscribe for more than a month. and buy only 3 stamps MAX as this site is a DISASTER. Not fit to be rated 1 star. The parent company i think is in trouble. I rather have the Chinese take over.

Outdated these days

tom b

tom bBRISBANE

ripp off

dont bother joining way to expensive for the stamps and if you suspend your payments for a little while and put your a/c on hold they will send you messages that someone has sent you a kiss so you respond to that but no further communication from that so called person they are just trying to get you to buy more stamps. i think its a pretty disgusting practice when they are playing with peoples emotions.

Women won't pay $5 to start a conversation..

Why with the power women have today and high paying jobs you can't fork out $5 for a stamp when you are the ones approaching me, I have no trouble paying if I am the one approaching you. You have screamed for equality but when it comes to money you want to play the old card...

gregm

gregmSydney Surrounds, NSW

Was good 15 years ago, not so now - no new members in a loooong time.

Over the last 5 years, women on the NSW Central Coast on the site have not changed, nor has the number. These are , dare I say it, old stock. Site did have a good turnover years ago, but not now. Why would someone remain on the SAME site for 5 years ? ...and I know these people aren't fake as I've done done coffee a few times with a few of them.
RSVP pre 2005 was good, now it's crap, as well as expensive.

Would not recommend.

On the plus side, they don't charge to see photos like eharmony do, nor do they have a ridiculous number of questions to go through like POV.

Paul

PaulRYE

So called Dating Sites its all fake

I have tested most of them with FAKE profile NO photo and didn't spent a cent.
You will most likely be COMMUNICATING with a STAFF member then a paid up member so my advise is KEEP your money its a waste of time.
It is all about computer circulating photos from all around the world.

Jan

Jan

Bit dissapointed

It is what it is. A dating platform filled with promise. Unfortunately I think you need to be very confident when using a dating site and I am unfortunately not. Lots of married men sadly, players, I think it would work if you are confident and in a good headspace who has the time and patience to sort through the nonsense. Not for me.
A warning to anyone who is not that confident any online dating site can be depressing and confidence destroying

LongBlondeHair

LongBlondeHairMoruya

WAY. TOO. EXPENSIVE

Same Typical Suspect Pattern

Tony

Tony

Do not believe the negatives

RSVP - Ripoff Susceptible Vulnerable People

they are a total joke nothing but scammers either profiles that don't exist or robots that reply to you once and then get taken offline - except they state - NO LONGER A MEMBER OF RSVP OR MEMBER HAS BEEN REMOVED BY RSVP - it is a total joke and hopefully this might stop other genuine people from falling into the trap of this joke of a site

Yogi

Yogibankstown

Terrible

too expensive to use, have to pay for chat, photos rules are SO long. the quality of candidates are so poor, have scammers there as well. Try zoosk instead.

Most men real outsiders, evident from profiles

Most, not all men on rsvp appear to be there as outsiders. Approaching women in the real world beyond them.

Matao

Matao

Scam alert! Spammed by user who was removed, but in replying to the spammer it used stamps

Scam alert! Spammed by user who was removed, but in replying to the spammer before they were banned, it used stamps which rsvp would not replace when I kindly asked them to they would not look into it and just wanted to make it too hard, they only allow 3 contacts for $56 and one of these was the spammer! Then they charged my card a further $56 to renew I fought it through my bank and won! This is a scam site! Rsvp advertise on google as a christian dating site which is deception. Then they keep sending me loads of promotion emails so I demanded they remove me and all data associated with my account! Worst dating site ever do not waste your money!

Way too expensive and for what?

I joined the basic plan and paid $80 odd dollars for 6 months - you'd think that be enough to start a conversation with someone within this dating site BUT in order to actually chat I now am asked to PAY more to connect to men who find me approachable. WHAT? and WHY ? A complete scam. Do not join!
I wish I read these review before handing over my money!

A Rort

Went onto this site and paid good money for lots of stamps. Their policy said if you don’t get a reply to “kisses” after a certain amount of days we’ll refund to you .....doesn’t happen !
I think an organisation like ASIC needs to have a look at their business model and how they’re treating consumers.

Real

RealVictoria

WARNING

I don't recommend RSVP I recently rejoined and it had many of the same photos as it did ten years ago. It seems odd that genuine profiles would not be updated. I wasted my stamps as whilst the profiles seemed like the guys were looking for genuine relationships all they did was ask for flesh. I did not meet up with any of them. Also you get time and money wasters who let you use your stamps on them when they have no interest at all to keep themselves in the top 100. The site is just scammers and sleeze. I used a prepaid credit card to buy my stamps so I can't review on the level of honesty when it comes to debits.

Peter

PeterBrisbane

Dont waste your money guys!

Alter E.asked

There are millions of people looking for a partner and dozens of dating sites, but it seems all are frauds, some bigger than others! Can't believe this is the state of affairs in First World countries like the US and Australia in the 21st century!!
What an irony!!!
Is there any organisation, government or private, that can be relied upon to find and punish dating service fraud??

ERRYN
ERRYN

1 way to protect yourself initially is to only use AUST POST debit card.You only put wanted amount on it @ P.O.They can't withdraw more..You cld -" contact the P.M-" email site & complain about too much entrapment & ask for a investigation into sites practices..Basically sites are a-" contract you enter into-" so legal..BEWARE..maybe local social clubs a better spend,more sensible

Tony H.

Tony H.asked

where on rsvp does it say you have to live in Australia to join? I live in the usa, signed up under Sydney then told account suspended unless I explain why I was using Sydney, the answer is simple if I put my usa postal code it won't let me sign up

Amy W
Amy W

Why are you signing up if you are in America? Doesn't America have their own sites???

Mark Harrison
Mark Harrison

They are a leftie organisation managed by leftie man hating females... thats why.

Alter E.

I thought it was the 'religious' righties who hated women!

Neil M.

Neil M.asked

How can a start a completely new profile including a new profile name ?

Dodge
Dodge

Ummm....how about contacting RSVP dude!

Other Online Dating Sites