Verifiedrtedgar.com.au
4.5

90% · 23225 · 10%

Jack D
Jack D

Bailey helped me out so much in my journey to finding my apartment!

Bailey is an absolute legend. Super friendly and cares about the customer. He helped Me out so much and help made my dream come true in finding my apartment. I can now continue living in Melbourne stress free! Show details ·  1
amy moylan
amy moylan

OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONALSIM

Emilie has been outstanding to deal with, professional, caring for both landlord and tennet , speedy, fast, reliable and efficient. Couldn't ask for more help or assistance and have not had a property manager so good in the past. Always helped solving any issues fast and easy. cant ask for more. Show details ·  1
Arrisje Burnside
Arrisje Burnside

Emilie is an asset to your business

Emilie is professional, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. She dealt with any concerns quickly. We recommend her and this business to anyone in the area. Thanks for asking for our feedback Show details ·  1
Ian
Ian

Highly-professional

We were very impressed with the quality of service given by Warwick Anderson and Jack Edgar from RT Edgar in the sale of our townhouse. From the outset they offered the most professional approach of the various agents we contacted, and we were very pleased that we signed up with them. They offered very sound advice as the sale campaign proceeded, and kept us well-informed throughout the whole process. We have no hesitation in recommending them to others. Show details ·  1
Trevor
Trevor

Excellent friendly service

Alan from RT Edgar was extremely helpful with our enquiry and made our transition to ownership a pleasant experience. We appreciated his interest in our circumstances and the understanding of the objectives for our purchase. Show details
Cooper
Cooper

Rental Agent Review

Bailey from RT Edgar was the best rental agent i have dealt with in Melbourne, after four months of searching I finally secured a rental. Very professional and contactable. Would recommend Show details ·  1
Adam

Great real estate agent, just a genuine nice bloke

Bailey from RT Edgar has been one of the friendliest real estate agents I’ve met. He has been very helpful in securing us a rental property. He even gave us a scented candle for our new home, what a legend - 10/10. Show details ·  1
Monte
Monte

Great service and communication

Moved into our new place yesterday, couldn't be happier with the service we received from Bailey and Tom. Both agents were friendly and professional, and were quick to respond to any questions we had. Excellent work guys. Show details ·  1
Abbey
Abbey

Great Work!

My agent Emilie was always a pleasure to deal with. She was responsive and accommodating at all times. I found her helpful and very quick to action any maintenance issues or other concerns that were brought up. I wish all agents were as great as Emilie. Show details ·  1
P Sim
P Sim

Service with respect

I had the pleasure of dealing with Monica Griffin (RTE, Toorak Office) in the last weeks of my tenancy. She was responsive and helpful. Most importantly, she was respectful and very professional to deal with. Show details ·  1
Shawnee
Shawnee

Moving into our first place!

So excited to have found our first home with the help of Bailey Topfer from RT Edgar. Bailey was extremely helpful when showing us the property & answering any of our questions promptly. Show details ·  1
Adam

As our property manager, Monica Griffin has been extremely helpful and highly responsive. We as tenants are very grateful that Monica has made it such a seamless experience so far. Show details ·  1
Campbell
CampbellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!!

Thanks to Bailey from RT Edgar (Toorak office) for the smooth process of moving into our first home! He was helpful and clear with his communication. We'd recommend his service. Show details ·  1
M Reid
M ReidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

RT Edgar - Best Experience

Just leased a property with RT Edgar. Their attention to detail and service is second to none. The property manager helped me re-lease the apartment and opened the property for inspection around a dozen times and was on each occasion, super punctual and polite. Thank you to the RT Edgar team! Show details ·  1
Anna
Anna

Highly attentive Property Management

Had a great experience dealing with Tom Newman in the Property Management team. Could not recommend his attentive services more. Tom goes above and beyond maintaining relationships and looking out for all involved in property management. Show details ·  1
Art B
Art B

Great service!

Our experience with RT Edgar was unlike any other real estate agencies we’ve dealt with before. Our leasing agent Bailey had great communication with us throughout the whole process and was also flexible and accomodating to our requests. Highly recommend! Show details

Gregory
Gregory

Quality property Management

I can highly recommend the property management team at R T Edgar. As an owner I felt completely comfortable that my property was being well managed. When I decided to move in, they handled the process of exiting the tenant and finalising arrangements brilliantly. Thank you to Tom Newman and Emily Cusick and the rest of the team. Show details ·  1
Joseph LAM
Joseph LAMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Real Estate Agents

We recently sold our apartment through Helena Chow and Alan Wang from RT Edgar. They are both extremally patient, professional and attention to detail through out the sale campaign. We always got the updates from Helena and Alan for every open inspections or any movements. We had the apartment sold in 2 weeks time, we would definitely recommend Helena and Alan to everyone. Show details ·  1
chilly
chillyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Great Real Estate Agent

Anthony Grimwade provided excellent service. He was a good communicator and took the pain out of selling our house that we have owned for 34 years. It was not a straight forward sale, but he handled it with sound advice. We never felt pressured to make a quick decision.
We would recommend him to sell your home. Show details ·  1
Annette Hall
Annette HallGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exemplary service

We recently sold our home of 17 years in Canterbury through Rachael Fabbro of the RT Edgar team. The level of service provided by Rachael was outstanding. We were kept fully informed throughout which alleviated much of the stress. She worked the buyers hard, knew exactly what we could expect at auction and the process was seamless. The result was simply remarkable. Rachael is the best in the business and will always be our go to agent. Show details ·  1
Russell
RussellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and responsive service

From beginning to end Rudy (supported by the RT Edgar Toorak team) was a professional who was consistently responsive and provided a high level of service. He provided pragmatic advice that assisted getting our property to market sooner than other agents deemed possible. He assisted in facilitating tradesmen to undertake minor repairs, in a very tight market. He understood the buyers’ positions and was able to translate into appropriate auction day strategy. We would highly recommend Rudy & RT Edgar Toorak to represent any owner in selling their property. Thank you! Show details
Skush
SkushGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wendy C.
Wendy C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, Efficient, Personable

Emilie has been a pleasure to deal with. Quick to respond to any queries or property concerns and always keeps us informed of progress. I work in the real estate industry and I have been very impressed by her professionalism and her personable nature makes her a pleasure to deal with. Show details
Janne
JanneLounen50 posts

Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and very responsive

We've rented a number of properties through agents in Melbourne and RT Edgar have been by far and away the best. Tom and the team have always been incredibly responsive to any questions or requests, and we'd highly recommend. Show details
Georgie Leigh
Georgie LeighGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful experience

The process of selling our house was made very easy by Anthony. His enthusiasm and encouragement throughout the process was very reassuring. I would recommend RTEdgar to my friends and family. Show details

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Jack is one out of the box!

Jack Edgar worked very hard to achieve a great result for my mum. He was very professional at all times and has above average communication skills. Big thank you to Jack and Jeremy Fox who made the auction process a breeze. Show details ·  1
Vicki
Vicki

RT Edgar Toorak - Exceptional

Taylah has been Very Efficient especially during the difficult restriction times, never lacking in communication and in carrying out her responsibilities in a professional manner yet friendly.
The transition of introducing the hand over to the property manager, Emilie , has been a delight.
RT Edgar in Toorak is the place to go for any realestate needs! Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Off the plan Purchases can be especially challenging, This one was seamless !

The R T Edgar Toorak team introduced us to an off the plan opportunity in its infancy and short on detail. They patiently and cheerfully answered all of our questions ,successfully tailored our unique requirements with the developer and helped us complete the purchase in no time at all. We were very impressed with their pleasant manner, and the efficiency and timeliness of all their interactions with us. A highlight was obtaining access to the architect on a few issues and the reassurance that provided. Cant wait to see the project through and to live in our new forever home. A big thank you ! Show details ·  1
Steve
Steve

Great service from start to finish

Wonderful experience listing my house for sale. Talked us through the whole process, organised preparation of house and sale. Always available and kept us informed of interest after each inspection Show details ·  1
Sally
SallyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent tenancy service

Tom Newman, Senior Property Manager at RT Edgar Toorak, has been an absolute pleasure to deal with throughout my father's nearly 9 year tenancy. He has always been prompt and supportive in responding to requests and ensuring that relevant service technicians also respond in a timely manner.
A very fair and reasonable property manager, he manifests complete professionalism in all his dealings. Show details ·  1
Anne T.
Anne T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helena Chow's Expertise

We wish to take this opportunity to express our gratitiude to Helena Chow for all her efforts on our behalf. We were kept up to date on a daily basis and were so impressed with her level of communication and professionalism. Every detail was attended to and we felt reassured at all times that we were in the best of hands. She is a truly wonderful real estate agent. Show details ·  1
David T.
David T.

The brilliance of Helena Chow at RT Edgar

Helena Chow is the best real estate agent we have ever used. By a wide margin. We will always be grateful for her professionalism, resilience, drive and character. Someone that innately understood our unique set of needs. Someone that dug deep and worked incredibly hard to meet our brief and more. Helena is an immensely talented and experienced agent with a global view to property market trends. Thorough, bright and a person of complete integrity. We feel we have found a jewel in Helena and look forward to working with again many times in the future. As long as we are represented by Helena we know we are the very best of hands. Show details ·  1
Alma and Cam
Alma and CamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

David Gillham
David Gillham

Excellent and honourable service

Great to deal with, Jack was reliable, punctual and open.
Great cut of a bloke who will go far.
Would highly recommend him to anyone buying or selling.
Very open, knowledgeable and honest. Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Broken Promises

My apartment was not cleaned prior to moving in so I was promised an end of lease clean instead. Now they’re trying to make me pay. Disappointing. Don’t accept anything they say. Show details
RT Edgar   DM

Dear Paul, We are very disappointed to receive this review as we strive to provide a high level of service to our clients. If you would like to discuss this matter, please contact our head office in Toorak directly.
Kind Regards,

Geoffrey G
Geoffrey GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Old style service with excellence!

My agent Richard Nowak exceeded all of my expectations. He was attentive and provided timely feedback. I am pleased to recommend Richard to anyone wanting to sell their property and achieve their sale price. My sincere thanks to RT Edgar and Richard Nowak. They are the best in their field and were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Show details ·  1
Kath
Kath

RT Edgar Sorrento

Wasn't great. I would use other agencies if leasing or selling in the future. The agent assigned to us in the end of our lease was much nicer and prompt with responses. Show details
RT Edgar   DM

Dear Kath, We are glad you had a good outcome, as we strive to provide a high level of service to our clients. If you would like to discuss this matter, please contact our office in Sorrento directly.
Kind Regards,

Erin K.
Erin K.

Highly Recommend

We would highly recommend Michael Ebeling of RT Edgar Toorak. He has represented us in the sale of two properties and we have found him to be a consummate professional each time. From preparing the properties for sale, through the campaign and onto settlement he is thorough, an excellent communicator and a hard worker. He builds relationships with prospective buyers and works to show them the value in the properties he represents. Our latest property was sold during a COVID-19 lockdown and he put together a deal that exceeded our expectations. Thank you Michael and we look forward to working with you in the future.  Show details ·  1
Lou