Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:1489

98% · 531 · 2%

Amanda
Amanda5 posts

Outer space

These small gadgets are really brilliant if you are cramped for room in your wardrobe. e.g. in a Caravan
I have halved my hanging space in multiple wardrobes. The only downfall is if your wardrobe isn't able to hang full-length items to take up the overall value of being able to hang 3-4 items together. I have been able to do this with some items of clothing but not all. Show details
leigh u.
leigh u.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

They are perfect

They are brilliant and very strong. I absolutely love them. Show details
JBee
JBeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Ruby triangles

They are fantastic to make wardrobe space.
Can always now go shopping for more clothes to store Show details
Grace
GraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Ruby space triangle are the best thing ever

The spaces are awesome and it really gives you space in the closet not to mention it's easier to find what you want to wear
I give this a 10 if l could Show details
John
JohnSydney, NSW2 posts

Storage super saver

Fits All my hangers wood,plastic and velvet and saves space in the wardrobe. Show details
Faye
FayePerth, WA

Review of ordered product

Received what I ordered and I am pleased with the product Show details
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Space Triangles / Speed out

We have found them quite good my wife is verry happy as it has saved cupboard space. Show details
Wendy
WendyNorth Queensland, QLD4 posts

Very useful

These are great for reorganising the hanging space in my wardrobe. Show details
Esther
Esther3 posts

LOVE THEM

They give you so much more room in your cupboards. I also put together the tops and pants/skirts I wish you wear together
Maria Antonietta Schiavo
Maria Antonietta SchiavoPerth, WA2 posts

Great product

Will certainly make more space in my wardrobes! Certainly recommend. Show details
Marita
MaritaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great idea

Saves space. Going to buy more. Wonderful idea. Tidy wardrobe Show details
Garry
GarrySydney, NSW

Easy to use

Quick service and delivery very helpful and courteous staff thanks Show details
Socrates
SocratesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Saves with space

Overall very happy with the products I ordered and will not hesitate to order again online, thankyou.
David B.