Rufus & Coco Anxiety Aid

Rufus & Coco Anxiety Aid

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Annette

AnnetteIllawarra, NSW

Certainly worked for my girl.

I have a dog who can have anxiety when around other dogs or if the environment is hard for her to deal with. I recently attended an agility trial where she had to be in very close proximity to many dogs and where the venue was undercover, closed in and had the potential to be very intimidating to some dogs. I decided to try Anxiety Aid by Rufus and Coco and was very pleasantly surprised for the entire 4 days of competition. A dog with anxiety issues will often shut down and forget they're training but she was brilliant. Very different from what I expected from her on her first competition at this venue. They only thing Id done different was give her Anxiety Aid every morning with her breakfast.
Thank you Rufus and Coco.

Purchased in September 2019 for $15.00.

Siddhimma C.

Siddhimma C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pretty Happy with it

pretty happy with it. didn't think it would work because my dog was given medication for anxiety which would cost a bomb. but this actually worked on him. he's much more calmer than what the medication would do. I felt like it made the food taste better or probably loves the taste of it because he would actually enjoy eating his food and the best part is its organic. I hate giving my dog any kind of medication. this is worth a try

Purchased in May 2019 at Drugscreen for $25.00.

Rufus & C.Rufus & Coco

Thank you for the furrific feedback!

A Life Saver

Lightshow

LightshowBrisbane

Unpalatable

I have two cats, one with a spinal injury. The vet requested I purchase a pet supplement for the injured cat that contains tryptophan in the hope it will assist limited treatment options due to the cat's drug intolerance issues. After researching various products and their ingredients, I purchased Rufus and Coco Anxiety Aid. Neither cat will eat any food with this pet supplement added to it. For me this was not a good value purchase. Given my cats won't go near any food it is in, it is clearly not tasteless and odourless as was stated by the company to me during a phone call. More than that, I can't comment on the quality and outcomes of the supplement because both cats refuse to eat it. I am now looking at other supplement options.

Cher

Cherasked

Can this be given with another stress relief chew for my puppy? Have to leave him at home by himself for 1 night

Hi Cher,

Thank you for your inquiry about our Rufus & Coco Anxiety Aid product. I understand that you are querying whether it is safe to use this product in-conjunction with another stress relief chew supplement. Since we don't know the dosage content of this additional product, we would not recommend mixing any supplements, as the resulting dosage may become too strong on your puppies stomach. Anxiety Aid works well on its own and is very successful at easing your pups stress when given hours before they'll be without their fur-mum!

- The Customer Service @ Rufus & Coco

Fi M.

Fi M.asked

My cat has feline hypersthesia syndrome, would anxiety aid help him at all?

Georgia

Georgiaasked

Hi! I just purchased some anxiety aid for my little pup friend as he gets very bad anxiety around men as we were broken into years ago when he was just a puppy and we have assumed the people may have kicked him or pushed him to get him out of the way as he gets very excited and jumpy around new visitors, however I didn’t notice the recommended dose levels on the packet and I gave him one full scoop instead of 1/3! Do I need to take him to the vet or will he be okay! Thank you :)

Rufus & C.Rufus & Coco

Hi Georgia, Thank you for your question, more than happy to help! Anxiety Aid does include vitamins which like human vitamin supplements are possible to overdose on in large amounts, so always recommended to chat to a medical professional if you've had more than you should. If you have any symptoms or questions for your pup we would recommend maybe just giving your local vet a call with the pack in hand and they should be able to put your mind at ease! Let us know if you need anything else from us at all! Thank you kindly, Fiona @ Rufus & Coco

Get an answer from our members and Rufus & Coco representatives