Reviewer Photos & Videos
Absolutely avoid - allergic reaction in my dog
I washed my dog with this “Flea Free” shampoo after finding a flea on her. I followed the directions to the letter, applying from the neck down, and rinsing well, however within an hour she developed a swollen face and puffy eyes. One of the ingredients is chrysanthemum which is toxic to dogs. I won’t be purchasing from this brand again as there are next to no reviews online for this product which is suspicious in itself. Attached are photos of my pup to highlight the severity of her allergic reaction.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.