Rufus & Coco Wee Away

Rufus & Coco Wee Away

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rufus & Coco

3.9
    Kittu D.
    Kittu D.South East Queensland, QLD

Works

Actually it’s works! Not the best for the smell but my puppy didn’t pee same place if I use this spray. By the way it’s non toxic, this important for me.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $15.00.

Stained carpets

I used this product to remove bird poo when a magpie flew into our house. Unfortunately it left brown, oily marks on my wool carpet. I had to get the carpet professionally cleaned, yet the marks are still slightly there. It does say to patch test on the bottle, which I didn't do, so I can't blame the company but be very careful using it on carpet.

Jo8

Thanks for the response, however we did remove the bird poo first and I also tested it in another spot afterwards (with no poo) and it still left a stain. So it was the product. Perhaps it had gone off, as I’ve had it about a year.

Linda McAuliffe
    Linda McAuliffeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wee Away

Have tried this product twice at different houses. Doesn't work. My cats have moved house several times and I'm trying to get one of them to use cat door (previously no problem). Started to pee in one spot and doesn't seem deterred by Wee Away, just keeps going back to same spot.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Waste of money

I bought this product and it made absolutely no difference. My kitten still wees and poops everywhere I have sprayed it! Waste of $14 and the bottle leaks as well. Not a good product. After reading reviews, I went and bought a bottle of eucalyptus oil and that seems to work at half the price!

Carpet Cleaning Products

Find out how Rufus & Coco Wee Away compares to other Carpet Cleaning Products

Works great in a new home!

Moved to a new home and expected a few accidents on carpet. I clean it up with stain remover and spray wee away. Works great my pup never visits that spot again!

Chokito
    ChokitoSouth East Queensland, QLD

complete opposite effect

Not only did this product not work, it smelt worse than the urine itself and seemed to attract the cat to urinate there more. Total waste of money, would not recommend to anyone ever.

Gabe P.B.
    Gabe P.B.Sydney, NSW

Works better on hard surfaces, but overall a good product

Using this product to clean up after our loveable but all too rambunctious puppy. On hard surfaces (floor and tiles), it works perfectly - works better than other cleaners at the market, and doesn't have a chemical smell to it during application. On carpeting, it doesn't fare as well, requiring other cleaners to complete cleaning - but otherwise it's a pretty satisfying product.

Klara
    KlaraCanberra

Product didn't make any difference to my woollen rug

Product didn't work for me on my woollen rug. Stain is still there even though I used an entire bottle. Wrote to the company asking for refund and advice as they promote having a money back guarantee. Haven't had a response in weeks. Very dissapointed

Doesn't Work

My mother is a pensioner who has been using this product for ages thinking it's working when in fact she's just used to the smell. I'm now having to fix her whole house, thanks to your garbage product and her spending hundreds of dollars thinking it works.

Carpet Cleaning Products

Find out how Rufus & Coco Wee Away compares to other Carpet Cleaning Products

Christapip26
    Christapip26Atherton

Cot Matresss Wee Stains

I used this for my toddlers cot matress. I brought it from woolworths for $13 and it was a small bottle and decided to use it based on the reviews I read. I used it twice and put the matress in the sun to dry each time. It made no difference to the stains and didn't remove them. Complete waste of money

Rufus & C.Rufus & Coco

Hello! Thanks for your feedback - I understand your disappointment however do you think perhaps given the mattress was so thick Rufus & Coco Wee Away couldn't reach the area where the urine had soaked to?
    Love the Rufus & Coco team

DOG COLLAR

I bought a new collar for my dog. the old one has lasted about 5 years. After only a few weeks the plastic/metal lookalike little bones on the collar began to fall off. Next the toggle on the buckle fell off making the collar completely useless. I contacted Rufus and Coco and was told how great their testing and products are...?????
    No apologies no replacement .... only to take it back to Woolworths for a refund. Ok! Perhaps Woolworths might not want to continue this product if people bring them back as faulty.

Sue B.
    Sue B.asked

Does wee away work on my bedding

Hi Sue,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about our Wee Away product.

Yes, use some paper towel initially to soak up the excess urine, then saturate the patch of urinated area in the Wee Away. Please leave to dry thoroughly so the Wee Away could break down the crystals in the uric acid.

Repeat this step about every day for just under one week. After the final application, put some water on the area and soaked up the excess with some paper towel.

If the mark visible without the blue light Sue it might otherwise be advisable to shampoo your beddings after your final application of Wee Away.

Warm Regards,

Judy K.
    Judy K.asked

Does it get bad dog odor out of carpets

Hi Judy,

Rufus & Coco Wee Away is a professionally formulated odor and stain remover, perfect for carpets. It contains naturally derived enzymes and a fresh scent to neutralise odor, deodorise and remove urine, faeces and vomit stains (even old stains!) without harsh chemicals.

To ensure that you're using it correctly please follow the simple directions below:

Turn the nozzle to stream and saturate the entire soiled area, particularly the edges of the stain. Allow to air dry. Repeat as needed. After the final application has dried, rinse sparingly with water and blot dry with a paper towel, working from outside to centre. No scrubbing required!

Kind regards,

Jay H
    Jay Hasked

Hi, ive just moved into a new house with 3 yr old cat and i think he has sprayed near tge front entrance but i cant find a specific area. Would wee away help with tge odur if sprayed on a large surfce area of floors and doorway? Any suggestions?

Hi Jay,

Absolutely! Spraying Wee Away across the full surface would definitely help with the odour. Spray the surface, leave it on to work for a couple of hours, and then wipe down with water.

Love, Rufus & Coco