Rufus & Coco Wee Away

Rufus & Coco Wee Away

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rufus & Coco

3.9
    Nadine W.
    Nadine W.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Wow - I’ll never be without this again

This actually works!!! I had initially bought for a small urine stain but then......an incident involving doodoo that was dry-reach worthy happened. I got rid of the bulk (yuck) then let Wee Away do it’s thing. Amazing product!

Purchased in November 2020 at Big W for $14.50.

Old Smell Came out Easily

I was away for a couple of weeks over the Christmas holiday and my cat peed on the couch. Room mates didn't clean it, and it smelled horrible when I got home. Scent had really soaked in, applied this several times only because the scent was oldish and had seeped into the cushioning and my couch now smells fresh and clean with no lingering smell of cat pee.

Purchased in January 2020 for $12.50.

Mahnoor
    MahnoorBonner

Simply the best!!

I brought a friends cat home as they were going on a holiday. The cat peed on my bed and got on my curtains and wall which left a really strong smell. I sprayed vinegar and water on my mattress and surrounding areas but it did not work. I then bought this product and it worked almost instantly!! This product is a must have for pet owners!

Rufus & C.Rufus & Coco

Hi Mahnoor, thank you for the great feedback! We're thrilled to hear it :)

Lily
    LilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works brilliantly

I use Wee Away when my kitty occasionally regurgitates. It's the most effective product I've tried. Once I've cleaned the area, I saturate the stain with Wee Away and let it sink in overnight. I then reapply just to make sure. I use an old, saturated sponge to clean the stain. I then use paper towels to remove the moisture. The stains are completely gone. It works exactly the same on old stains. Highly recommended. It does exactly what it says it does.

Rufus & C.Rufus & Coco

Thank you for taking the time to send us this furrific feedback!
    Love, Rufus & Coco

Find out how Rufus & Coco Wee Away compares to other Carpet Cleaning Products

Tried the rest - this is the best!!!

My cat decided to wee on my new lounge. I tried everything to rid the smell. Vinegar, bicarb, expensive products from pet store. Then was recommended this product. Not even 24 hours yet and the smell has reduced significantly. Will keep using until smell disappears completely. A complete godsend

Alisha
    AlishaMelbourne

A product that actually works!!!

Tried many similar products and most may do one or the other but not great at getting rid of odour and stain. I tried this and was amazed how well it worked, even on an older stain. Very impressed that not only was the stain gone but the smell from the new puppy one. this is a MUST buy when training a puppy or having an old dog

Nola
    NolaHoppers Crossing

Wee Away - The 'must have' product

Wee Away works like magic. Not just for 'wee' as the name implies. Perfect to remove stains on carpet from your pets 'master events' too. Simply 'pick up and remove' their little offering, spray the carpet, leave for a few minutes and then use a damp cloth and wipe away the marks. Really is the 'must have' product for the pet owner

Amazing stuff

Sprayed it on old wee stain and following instructions stain disappeared ...no odour either. Great results with new stains too. Worked well on vomit too. I have no problem recommending this product.!!

Hi Pamela,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback!
    We're delighted to hear that our Wee Away Spray has been useful in cleaning up all kinds of accidents :)
    Love, The Team @ Rufus & Coco

Zoe
    ZoeQueensland

This stuff is AMAZING!!!

This stuff removes all traces of male cat markings, cat vomit and anything that comes out of a puppy. Ive used it on a lounge, carpet, tiles and walls and it doesnt stain or leave a residue. The fragrance is nice and its super easy to use. I love it so much I have recommended it to friends and family. Nice work C&R!

Rufus & C.Rufus & Coco

Hi Zoe! Thanks so much for taking the time to send us your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you love using our Wee Away to help with whatever accidents you might encounter with your fur babies :)
    Love, The Team @ Rufus & Coco

Elizabeth H
    Elizabeth HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product! Always have it on hand in case of accidents.

I love this product because it gets rid of urine and vomit smells without a strong smell of its own. I have used other urine products and I find the smell of them too strong but Wee Away smells like berries and is not overpowering. It works so well on vomit stains on the carpet. I also use it around the kitty litter tray where my cat likes to scratch after being in the kitty litter as she sometimes has urine on her paws. Once she weed on a small mat on the carpet and I sprayed the carpet thoroughly, she never weed there again. As I said I have used other urine eliminating products but they just don't compare to Wee Away.

Mandy
    Mandy

Fantastic Product

Thankyou so much for this amazing product. We welcomed a new puppy into our house a week ago and it has worked a treat! Highly recommended by me. Very happy Customer!

rufus & Coco all your products are great

I have used several of you products over the years and find them fantastic they do what they say they will do I use the flee drench every time I bath my dog every 2 weeks

Amanda
    AmandaAdelaide

Did what it said

Had cleaned up a cat wee with water and carpet spot spray, to no avail. I found this about 2 weeks later, one spray and no more smell. A pleasant enough citrus smell for a couple of days while it dried and now nothing. Very happy as we have a young cat that 'acts out' regularly by peeing where it knows it shouldn't. Thanks

Works a treat

I don't understand others reviews. Product smells lovely, and works a charm with my four indoor dogs on both hard and soft surfaces. The best product I've tried in over ten years

Excellent toilet trainer

I purchased this when I got a puppy who was peeing everywhere in the house I cleaning the floor sprayed wee away daily for a week excluding the laudry area near the back door to lure her in the right Direction. Worked like a charm she was left with two choices the laudry or outside and choose outside from there on.

Sue B.
    Sue B.asked

Does wee away work on my bedding

Hi Sue,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about our Wee Away product.

Yes, use some paper towel initially to soak up the excess urine, then saturate the patch of urinated area in the Wee Away. Please leave to dry thoroughly so the Wee Away could break down the crystals in the uric acid.

Repeat this step about every day for just under one week. After the final application, put some water on the area and soaked up the excess with some paper towel.

If the mark visible without the blue light Sue it might otherwise be advisable to shampoo your beddings after your final application of Wee Away.

Warm Regards,

Judy K.
    Judy K.asked

Does it get bad dog odor out of carpets

Hi Judy,

Rufus & Coco Wee Away is a professionally formulated odor and stain remover, perfect for carpets. It contains naturally derived enzymes and a fresh scent to neutralise odor, deodorise and remove urine, faeces and vomit stains (even old stains!) without harsh chemicals.

To ensure that you're using it correctly please follow the simple directions below:

Turn the nozzle to stream and saturate the entire soiled area, particularly the edges of the stain. Allow to air dry. Repeat as needed. After the final application has dried, rinse sparingly with water and blot dry with a paper towel, working from outside to centre. No scrubbing required!

Kind regards,

Jay H
    Jay Hasked

Hi, ive just moved into a new house with 3 yr old cat and i think he has sprayed near tge front entrance but i cant find a specific area. Would wee away help with tge odur if sprayed on a large surfce area of floors and doorway? Any suggestions?

Hi Jay,

Absolutely! Spraying Wee Away across the full surface would definitely help with the odour. Spray the surface, leave it on to work for a couple of hours, and then wipe down with water.

Love, Rufus & Coco