Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter

Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rufus & Coco

• Odour Absoprtion
  • Dust Production
  • Litter Tracking
  • Clumping Ability
KarinSydney, NSW

Unhealthily dusty

I have used this litter for two years now because I liked the claim of "natural product", the clumping and the pleasant smell.
However, the dust has increased with recent bags and my cat now has a cough and hiccups related to the dust.
I have switched to a recycled paper product and am very angry at the manufacturers of Rufus & Coco.

HOBBIT
HOBBITTURRAMURRA

This used to be the best........

I have been using this litter for more than 6 years but it seems to have changed. The 'clumpiness' is not like it used to be and no longer holds urine as well as it did before. The litter seems to disintegrate and small bits of urine-soaked litter falls to the bottom of the tray, despite very regular clearing of wee and poo. I noticed a change about 2-3 years ago when the smell of the litter changed as well. I wonder if it's now being made in China?
I've found a replacement litter and it is 100 times better than this brand.

Purchased in December 2019.

Other Cat Litter

Nooo.. my cat things it's food!

My cat got excited when I was opening the bag (presumably from the smell, which is quite pleasant), then as soon as I put it in the tray, she came running and started eating bits of it. She is incredibly excited, and seems to think I've just poured her a massive bowl of kibble. I've had to lock her out of the room.

I don't have any other litter left in the house and have no idea what to do. At this rate, I'm going to have to fill the tray up with dirt from outside.

Fairey5
Fairey5asked

hi could you please tell me where the cat litter is made

Hi there!

Wee Kitty is a natural product made from corn and completely free from chemicals and unhealthy additives.
It is made up with natural plant fibres, combined with a binding agent and fragrance. It is a safe, natural based product. Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter does NOT contain bentonite clay. The team at Rufus & Coco take great pride in ensuring our products are premium quality, easy to use and most importantly help the happiness and health of your furry friends!

Jess
Jessasked

What are the differences between the Eco Plant Litter and the Corn Litter? Or is it just what they are made from?

Hi Jess,

Thank you for your query regarding our new Eco Plant Clumping Litter.

This is a brand new product, joining the Wee Kitty line and set to follow in the foot steps of our award-winning Corn Clumping Litter. We have launched Wee Kitty Eco Plant Clumping Litter to provide customers with another option to buy that is safe for the environment, whilst continue to tick all the key boxes in performance.

Wee Kitty Corn Clumping Litter and Wee Kitty Eco Plant Clumping Litter are both made with naturally sourced ingredients but as you have mentioned, they are made from slightly different formulas, which marks their primary difference and allows customers - and their cats - the option to see which best suits their personal preferences!

Warm Regards,

Heidi
Heidiasked

Is the corn GMO free? Concern is if my cat eats some.

Hi Heidi,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter.

This product is made from corn and is therefore non-toxic, clay free and biodegradable. If your pet was to consume some of the litter it would be safe for them to do so.

Should you have further questions regarding this product or any of the Rufus & Coco range, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Warm Regards,