Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter

Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter

See the Best Cat Litter in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rufus & Coco

3.8

Normally non-fussy cat hates it - very bad smell

I have tried clay and silica litters, and decided to try this one as it is marketed to be a more sustainable organic option.

I've had many issues since switching - I often find pellets tracked outside of the box, and my cat has been reluctant to use it (I've gradually switched over by mixing it in with her old litter). Worst of all is the smell - we scoop twice a day, and the ammonia smell persists throughout the entire house.

For a product that costs up to 5x as much as clay litter, this does not last as long as I had hoped as it requires so much scooping to keep the smell at bay.

Purchased in for $25.

Janet B.
Janet B.South East Queensland, QLD

Used to be the best but now it’s super dusty.

I have been using this litter for a while because it clumps well, is natural, and is so good for odour control. I’ve found it to be more economical than the cheaper litters because it lasts so long between changes. Although recent bags have been getting more and more dusty to the point where I’m considering changing brands. What’s the go, Rufus& Coco? Without the dust it’s 5 stars.

• Dust Production Large Amount
Rufus & C.Rufus & CocoSend a private message

This is purrfect my cat prefers this litter and i love that its flushable will buy again

I love this product for it is so easy to dispose of although my cat does get it around the house but i do notice how tge odours isnt so strong

Purchased in .

Free sample bag #reduceyourpawprint

Loved this! Cant smell any urine at all and is super easy to scoop out and dispose of. Love that its a natural product Thank you for the sample bag!

Purchased in .

Cat Litter

Find out how Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter compares to other Cat Litter