Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter

Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rufus & Coco

Jodie
JodieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Odless

This is great absorb no dust when put it out and my cat don't leave mess when she's done last about 3weeks iam happy iam not changing litter weekly now

Purchased in June 2021.

KarinSydney, NSW

Unhealthily dusty

I have used this litter for two years now because I liked the claim of "natural product", the clumping and the pleasant smell.
However, the dust has increased with recent bags and my cat now has a cough and hiccups related to the dust.
I have switched to a recycled paper product and am very angry at the manufacturers of Rufus & Coco.

Other Cat Litter

Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great kitty litter!

This kitty litter is really good! I love that it’s biodegradable and I can also flush the clumps of litter down the toilet easily. I find that it controls the odour well and lasts a lot longer than the recycled paper kitty litter. I just wish the pellets were a bit bigger as my cats tend to scatter them around the litter tray once they have finished.

Purchased in February 2020 at Pet Circle.

HOBBIT
HOBBITTURRAMURRA

This used to be the best........

I have been using this litter for more than 6 years but it seems to have changed. The 'clumpiness' is not like it used to be and no longer holds urine as well as it did before. The litter seems to disintegrate and small bits of urine-soaked litter falls to the bottom of the tray, despite very regular clearing of wee and poo. I noticed a change about 2-3 years ago when the smell of the litter changed as well. I wonder if it's now being made in China?
I've found a replacement litter and it is 100 times better than this brand.

Purchased in December 2019.

Cat Litter

Find out how Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter compares to other Cat Litter

SeanYCHOBART

Excellent litter but my kitten always eats it??

The litter is excellent, fast clumping and can reduce the odour to the minimum. However, I found my kitten loves eating it. ??? We defenitely gave our kitten enough food (Royal Canin) and various treats but the kitten just cannot stop eating this corn litter.

Anyone can help? We now have to switch to Tidy Cats but I still prefer this corn litter....

SeanYC

Thank you so much. I will try this!

Nooo.. my cat things it's food!

My cat got excited when I was opening the bag (presumably from the smell, which is quite pleasant), then as soon as I put it in the tray, she came running and started eating bits of it. She is incredibly excited, and seems to think I've just poured her a massive bowl of kibble. I've had to lock her out of the room.

I don't have any other litter left in the house and have no idea what to do. At this rate, I'm going to have to fill the tray up with dirt from outside.

Pam
PamSydney

Yummy Cat Litter

It's been hard to find the perfect cat litter for my cat and I as we both have asthma, so any litter that is dusty is a big no-no.This one is by far the best I've tried and ticks all the boxes.

I love how it's natural, clumps very well, dust free and doesn't track.

But unfortunately my cat seems to loves the taste of the corn in this litter, and would sit in the litter box and eat a lot of the fresh litter that I have topped up. Otherwise this is truly the best litter!
clumps, natural, dust-free
my cat loves to eat it, not widely available, a bit pricey

Fairey5
Fairey5asked

hi could you please tell me where the cat litter is made

Hi there!

Wee Kitty is a natural product made from corn and completely free from chemicals and unhealthy additives.
It is made up with natural plant fibres, combined with a binding agent and fragrance. It is a safe, natural based product. Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter does NOT contain bentonite clay. The team at Rufus & Coco take great pride in ensuring our products are premium quality, easy to use and most importantly help the happiness and health of your furry friends!

Jess
Jessasked

What are the differences between the Eco Plant Litter and the Corn Litter? Or is it just what they are made from?

Hi Jess,

Thank you for your query regarding our new Eco Plant Clumping Litter.

This is a brand new product, joining the Wee Kitty line and set to follow in the foot steps of our award-winning Corn Clumping Litter. We have launched Wee Kitty Eco Plant Clumping Litter to provide customers with another option to buy that is safe for the environment, whilst continue to tick all the key boxes in performance.

Wee Kitty Corn Clumping Litter and Wee Kitty Eco Plant Clumping Litter are both made with naturally sourced ingredients but as you have mentioned, they are made from slightly different formulas, which marks their primary difference and allows customers - and their cats - the option to see which best suits their personal preferences!

Warm Regards,

Heidi
Heidiasked

Is the corn GMO free? Concern is if my cat eats some.

Hi Heidi,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter.

This product is made from corn and is therefore non-toxic, clay free and biodegradable. If your pet was to consume some of the litter it would be safe for them to do so.

Should you have further questions regarding this product or any of the Rufus & Coco range, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Warm Regards,