Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter

Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rufus & Coco

This is purrfect my cat prefers this litter and i love that its flushable will buy again

I love this product for it is so easy to dispose of although my cat does get it around the house but i do notice how tge odours isnt so strong

Purchased in July 2021.

Naomi W.
Naomi W.

Amazing

Bob cat loves to use this litter very absorbing easy to set up and dispose of even flush down loo woohooo and it’s contained in Bobs toilet amazing stuff bob cat loves it thank you

Free sample bag #reduceyourpawprint

Loved this! Cant smell any urine at all and is super easy to scoop out and dispose of. Love that its a natural product Thank you for the sample bag!

Purchased in July 2021.

Natasha G.
Natasha G.Perth, WA

Free sample

My younger cat uses it all the time & the odour doesn't seem to absorb the smell especially after he poos. I would buy again if it was cheaper in price.

Purchased in June 2021.

Cat Litter

Find out how Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter compares to other Cat Litter

KarinSydney, NSW

Unhealthily dusty

I have used this litter for two years now because I liked the claim of "natural product", the clumping and the pleasant smell.
However, the dust has increased with recent bags and my cat now has a cough and hiccups related to the dust.
I have switched to a recycled paper product and am very angry at the manufacturers of Rufus & Coco.

Debbie G
Debbie GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I've owned cats for 30 years, this is the best litter I've ever used!

I love this litter so much, clumps fast and perfectly. It masks smells, its organic, flushable, and lasts longer than any other litter I've used because I simply scoop up the clumped Cat wee and poo and the rest of the litter is still clean in the box!. I have been just topping it up as it gets low. I only wish I could buy this litter cheaper as it is quite expensive.

Purchased in July 2020 for $79.00.

Joy
Joy

amazing

I used to get clumping clay for my cats but wee kitty clumping corn litter is much better at clumping. Odour control has never been an issue with regular cleaning no matter what litter I've used (I have 2 indoor cats and remove clumps/waste twice a day). Because of pellet size, I find wee kitty clumping corn litter tracks much less than clumping clay. I also love that it's biodegradable with less negative impact on the environment (clay is mostly strip mined)
Because this litter clumps so well, a bag lasts relatively long, though perhaps not as long as is claimed by rufus and coco.
My cats have been using clumping corn litter for almost a year now and are not changing anytime soon.

Purchased in April 2020 at https://www.petcircle.com.au for $40.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
HOBBIT
HOBBITTURRAMURRA

This used to be the best........

I have been using this litter for more than 6 years but it seems to have changed. The 'clumpiness' is not like it used to be and no longer holds urine as well as it did before. The litter seems to disintegrate and small bits of urine-soaked litter falls to the bottom of the tray, despite very regular clearing of wee and poo. I noticed a change about 2-3 years ago when the smell of the litter changed as well. I wonder if it's now being made in China?
I've found a replacement litter and it is 100 times better than this brand.

Purchased in December 2019.

KasiCentral West, NSW

Can't Recommend - Dusty!

I got this litter, like many, because of the good reviews. However, it's just so dusty. My cats have been sneezing because of it, and the room my litter box is in is just covered in dust! I have trouble scooping it because of breathing in the dust. I would say it clumps well, and it seems to be doing fine with smells, but I just can't recommend it due to the dust.

Purchased in December 2019.

Hi there,

It's dusty both when pouring into the tray, and when using. Although the dust when initially pouring into the tray is significantly more.
I do wish the team luck with addressing the dust, as I do like the litter otherwise!

Stephanie
StephanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not 'Dust Free'

Tried this litter as it gets great reviews. At first I thought this litter was great, clumps well, easy to clean and reduces smells. However, after a few days, dust starts to build up on the bottom and creates a dust cloud each time my cats use it. They have actually started sneezing more often since using it. I now scoop out the dust to avoid them breathing it in. I will be changing to another brand.

Purchased in April 2019.

Peta
Peta

Great for the first few days, terrible after that.

Sophie
SophieBrisbane

Best litter found

Absolutely no tracking, no odour, fantastic clumping ability, economical as no wastage. Bag lasts forever. Happy cats. Happy owner

Nicky29
Nicky29Sydney Surrounds, NSW

My cats will not use anything else!

I've tried all the other litters and nothing even comes close to Wee Kitty, it clumps so well and doesn't have an awful smell like the others. My two boys refuse to use any other litter. Plus, its completely natural so wont hurt them at all. Love love love this!

Best.

Simply amazing. Mutiple cat owners, look no further. Low tracking, amazing odour control and clumps like no litter you have ever seen.

Rufus & C.Rufus & Coco

Fantastic product for both owners and pets !

This product is great, it makes an unpleasant job much easier and quicker. It clumps up the nasties and is one of the better products I have used in regards to odour control.

Rufus & C.Rufus & Coco

Hi Jay! Thank you so much for your feedback, we're delighted to hear that you love using our litter and that it makes clean up a breeze :)
Love, The Team @ Rufus & Coco

Fairey5
Fairey5asked

hi could you please tell me where the cat litter is made

Hi there!

Wee Kitty is a natural product made from corn and completely free from chemicals and unhealthy additives.
It is made up with natural plant fibres, combined with a binding agent and fragrance. It is a safe, natural based product. Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter does NOT contain bentonite clay. The team at Rufus & Coco take great pride in ensuring our products are premium quality, easy to use and most importantly help the happiness and health of your furry friends!

Jess
Jessasked

What are the differences between the Eco Plant Litter and the Corn Litter? Or is it just what they are made from?

Hi Jess,

Thank you for your query regarding our new Eco Plant Clumping Litter.

This is a brand new product, joining the Wee Kitty line and set to follow in the foot steps of our award-winning Corn Clumping Litter. We have launched Wee Kitty Eco Plant Clumping Litter to provide customers with another option to buy that is safe for the environment, whilst continue to tick all the key boxes in performance.

Wee Kitty Corn Clumping Litter and Wee Kitty Eco Plant Clumping Litter are both made with naturally sourced ingredients but as you have mentioned, they are made from slightly different formulas, which marks their primary difference and allows customers - and their cats - the option to see which best suits their personal preferences!

Warm Regards,

Heidi
Heidiasked

Is the corn GMO free? Concern is if my cat eats some.

Hi Heidi,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter.

This product is made from corn and is therefore non-toxic, clay free and biodegradable. If your pet was to consume some of the litter it would be safe for them to do so.

Should you have further questions regarding this product or any of the Rufus & Coco range, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Warm Regards,