Rugs a Million

Rugs a Million

Online store and Physical store

Very Bad

It looks like they got it second hand and rewashed the rug and then sold it online. I bought this on sale for $89 but looks like a very old quality crappy rug.

Even 85¡% off is a rip off

Closing down sale says 85% off buying small letters above this it says 'up to' so really struggled to find anything with that kind of discount....person who worked there knew what should be 85% off but couldn't find any of that particular stock.....

Wow! Amazing service and product

Rug has been delivered five days before it was due - unexpected as we're in rural Tasmania. Exactly as depicted on line. Good quality and great service. Highly recommended.

Terrible website/customer service.

Ordered a rug through their website, it went through, received a confirmation email. Website said 2-10 working days for delivery. I get a call 3 working days later and they don’t have it available and it’s been discontinued yet I can still place an order online???? (What....

Such great customer service....

I purchased a rug on Sunday from the Ipswich store, it took me a while to decide and the sales person (Tamara) advised that they have a 48 hr returns policy, so knowing that made it easier to complete the sale. I got it home only to find it didn't look as nice as I had hoped it would. Rang the store and spoke to Tamara and she said no problems bring it back, which I did and ended up buying a bigger, more expensive rug. I can't praise Tamara enough for her help and friendliness, I procrastinated for quite a while and she was so patient with me. Would definitely recommend rugs a million and in particular the Ipswich store and Tamara.

Great help

Just has an email from the qld store over a price issue I wasn’t happy with! Soo happy it was sorted and I also get a refund of the price difference that I questioned! Great service from the qld store and Elizabeth store!!

Poor customer service and poor practise

Tried to charge me more than what they were selling the rug for. After we agreed on price, I was told to pick up from another store. On arrival pick up form different store, I was told the rug had just been sold. I noticed they sold it for a higher price so I'm guessing they sold it knowing they were going to get more for it. I spoke to them again and they put it down to miscommunication even though everything was agreed. Absolutely disgusted with the way they operate a business.

Great Customer Service

In the space of the last ten days, I have purchased 2 rugs from Rugs a Million. The first one was purchased in my home state from the Newstead, Brisbane store and was delivered within 2 days of the order.
The second rug had to be sourced from the store on Anzac Highway, Ashford, South Australia. I have nothing but praise for the three staff I have dealt with at Ashford, Aspley and Newstead.

Great Product. Fast delivery. Great service

I ordered online from them - 2 x rugs. Great Product. Fast delivery. Great service. Top job. Excellent value too.

Hopeless customer service

Went rug hunting on the weekend, spent 2 hours in the Newstead store and found what we wanted on the shop computer. Lady told us to buy it online as it was in Perth and would be shipped to us. We ordered the rug, got an order confirmation and then paid by Paypal. An hour later once the Perth guy saw it had to be delivered to Brisbane the rug was suddenly "sold out" and not available. So they had our money, we had no rug and we wasted a whole morning. Don't shop with them!!!

Great customer service!

Went to the Anzac Highway, SA store. Staff there were very helpful & courteous giving me guidance on what type of rug would suit my lounge area. Would definitely recommend Rugs a Million on the basis of my personal experience for great customer service.

Stunning Designer Rug really cheap.Great Service

Saw this rug retailers Designer Rug Sale on TV and thought I'd have a look. Found a great looking rug called Alba, soft blues and greys and a really nice quality feel to it. Really helpful sales person at the Anzac Highway store. Got it home,looks perfects couldn't be happier and the price was fantastic.
Thanks Gail

Customer Service?

I visited the shop in Bundall, Gold Coast, with the individual I walk alongside who has a disability. We needed a Rug for the house where the young person resides. Naturally, being on a pension there was a budget. I was approached pretty promptly, which was good and it was explained a Rug could be put on layby. That was where the sales experience began and ended. Once the individual I was with had chosen his Rug, do you think I could get the attention of any of the plethora of sales people available? Obviously not. They sat behind their safe little counter looking at us. Customer service in retail is the be all and end all of sales. Product minus sales equals garbage and that was how I felt leaving Rugs a Million to visit their competitors.