Rugs Direct

Rugs Direct

Perfect rug

Great quick service with the rug being delivered right to the house. Most items are only delivered to our front gate which is about a 500 metres from the house. Loved the rug it was even better than I imagined. Will definitely be using Rugs Direct in the future

Quick refund on returned rug

A very quick response to our returning the rug and getting a refund through Paypal. My email regarding return of the rug was answered within 24 hours.

Thank you very much for a quick service.

love my rug!!!

Had to wait a while, but with a few calls to rugs direct, friendly customer service chased it up, and it was at my door today.
Thank you will definitely be putting in future orders.

So thrilled with my mat

only recently got into online shopping and because I live in a remote location, I was quite concerned that things wouldn't go smoothly. My experience with you has been fantastic and if needing another mat will be back to you.

Customer Service? This Company Ha, Ha !!!!

Ordered product which was ready for pick up 17/12/2018, asked for follow up with Delivery Company as they do not answer any phones ! No reply from Rugs Direct after several days have passed. Rug finally arrived 21/01/2019, " Over a month later !!!!!!" Product was only 90 kilometres from my home address !!!
Looks like both Rugs Direct and Hunter Express Delivery are a great match - " Believe in No Customer Service, just grab the money and run !! "

Terrible service!

They didn't post until 2 weeks later despite their website claiming that they do 'fast despatch.' I emailed and called them but received no response. The number that they have listed on their website is a dead line as it rings a few times then automatically disconnects. Rugs were OK but definitely was not worth the price I paid for it. One Rug even stank so bad I had to have it professionally cleaned.
Not worth the money or time, and definitely borderline scam! And to top it off, the rugs' description had said that they were made in Turkey, when in fact, it was made in China!

STILL WAITING!!

Ordered a rug on 24/1218. The money was debited from my PayPal account. Have not received the rug. Contacted them today but they say they have no record of my order!! I never received a confirmation email either. They are now not responding to my emails.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Still Waiting

I ordered a rug mid December and had notification that it had left the depot the following day! Even taking the Christmas, New Year period into consideration, the rug has still not arrived. Even the transport carrier they use can to be contacted and very frustrated with not being able to find out what is going on. Will definitely NOT be using Rugs Direct again. If you live in Perth...beware!

No reply email and phone number inoperative

Tried contacting several times .. no replies phone number possibly disconnected.
Rug arrived today .. seems quite good,
But don't try to contact them you won't have any luck..

NON contact

I have tried to phone numerous times to speak to someone to ensure the correct address was recorded for delivery - as I accidently wrote the incorrect unit number on my online order. Sent numerous emails stressing that the rug wouldn't be received and sent to the wrong address. NO replies whatsoever. What sort of company just IGNORES all attempts to communicate with them!!! You should be able to at least speak to someone!!! ZERO faith in their lack of customer service.

Outstanding quality

I am thrilled with the 3 kids rugs I purchased. So close to Christmas didn't know if they would arrive in time, but have received them in only 4 days. Great communication, can't understand why any negative feedback should have been given. They are really beautiful quality rugs. Thanks so much.

Excellent buying experience

Love the 2 rugs I purchased . Excellent service . Customer service has been extremely helpful and courteous. The choice of rugs is really great and they are very good value for money . I am extremely happy with the overall
Shopping experience at rugs direct and will
Definitely be buying more whenever I need to and recommend to people I know want to purchase rugs in the future .

Amazing customer service and extraordinary rug, love it. Great company to deal with!

I just read the reviews here and cannot understand some of the negative reviews? I received sensational customer service by the lovely Joanne, who responded immediately to my emails and I am obsessed with the gorgeous rug. The rug was dispatched immediately from NSW but through no fault of Rugs direct, Toll Ipec held up the delivery for a few days in Melbourne. I contacted Joanne who replied immediately, was so sweet and kind and happy to contact Toll Ipec and complain about the late delivery. I will be buying again in the future if need be.

Just recieved rug- can't complain yet!!

I purchased a rug just over 2 weeks ago and silly me read the reviews after making the purchase. Although there was mainly bad reviews there was a few goodies so I just held my breath and hoped for the best.

I've just recieved the rug and can't complain yet!! It's exactly the one that I ordered and it fills the room prefectly!! plus when I emailed the company I had a swift response.
So potential buyers please don't be put off by the reviews give them a chance, you may be surprised!!

So so happy

The first order I placed with them I had issues with receiving a response to my emails (delivery was taking longer than suggested) so I was a little worried but was quite amazed by my rug once received. I ended up receiving an apology for the bad customer service as they had issues with some staff members and a discount code for my next purchase. The second time around everything was perfect. Fast delivery and another great rug. Will be purchasing again

Outstanding Experience

I'm the first to give negative feedback when warranted, but can only praise Rugs Direct. After purchasing a first rug I phoned and like some of the reviews note, there was no answer. While we should be mindful that it's an online business and not a call centre, I received a return call from Joanne soon after. She offered advice on colours to match my furniture, swapped my original order and had my rug arrive at my doorstep two days later. The product was as per the description and image. Now that my confidence was up I purchased a second rug. I forgot to include my 10% discount at this second purchase and needed a quick delivery. So I sent an email and again received a prompt call back. The 10% discount offer was immediately credited back to my card and Joanne and her colleague personally delivered the rug to me that day. Could not have been a better experience. Now I just hope the rugs work in the new place I'm moving to!

Do not bother

Don't waste your time! Never Arrived, Trying to get my money back now. Wished I had of stayed away from this company! Should be shut down. I would give zero stars if possible.

very happy

I have ordered two rugs from rugs direct, both arrived 8 days after placing order. Good quality & very happy with my purchases. After placing first order they offer a 10% discount on your next order. delivery was free on both orders.

Non existent customer service

37 emails later and almost two months have passed trying to exchange and finally requesting a refund for a rug which did not appear as the website showed. Why isn't there a telephone number to call? So many better online companies out there with helpful staff such as Missamara and The Rug lady. Will be contacting the ACCC tomorrow and will never use this company again.

Ordered rug, company unresponsive after never shipped

An order was placed (RUD3709) on the 28th of April and a shipping notice was issued.

After not receiving the rug we checked the tracking number provided and followed up with Rugs Direct. They mentioned they would follow this up the couriers as the 'rug had been shipped'.

After Rugs Direct failed to follow up with the courier as promised, we contacted couriers please to follow up. They lodged an inquiry and confirmed the rug had never been collected. After feeding this back to Rugs Direct they again failed to follow up.

As per our last several correspondence it appears we are now being ignored as Rugs Direct is no longer responding to us and has conveniently not provided any contact phone number to deal with any issues.

Seeing the other comments below this seems to be common business practice for this company.

As a follow up they eventually refunded the cost of the rug and sent is the rug free of charge.