Rugs Direct

Rugs Direct

2.6

Poor quality and color of the rug

Purchased rug online from their website and when we received it the color was no way near what was displayed on website so the rug didn't suit our color scheme, sent photos to customer service and after few emails back and forth, they called me today and told me that actual product will always be different from real one. I told them that little of color difference is acceptable but this very different so eventually I am returning this rug and paying the cost of return where it should be them paying it as item is not as described,
1st image is the image of the rug online and on the label, second image, top rug is the one I got and bottom is our old rug (just compare the color)
DONT waste your time and money buying from these people.

Store Locationhttps://rugsdirect.com.au/
graceG

graceGSydney, NSW

Poor quality. Uneven pattern.

I just unwrapped and laid a hallway runner. Most disappointing as the pale colour pattern is uneven and
noticeable. In a darker colour it would be worse! Made from what could be nylon.
I should have read the reviews before making my purchase! They don't respond to calls or emails either.
I wonder why! Wasted $119
I bought a beautiful large quality rug fro my bedroom from Zanui about 6 weeks ago for $159 on sale +
postage. Even my daughter and grand-daughter commented how beautiful it looks. Made from quality
material. Unfortunately Zanui didn't have the width of runner I was seeking!

Store LocationSydney.
Shaz

ShazPerth, WA

Do not buy from Rugs Direct!!

3 weeks after I placed an order, they told me they were out of stock and now almost 2 weeks later I’m still waiting for my refund. Terrible customer service.

Find out how Rugs Direct compares to other Home Decor Shops

All fine! Prompt delivery and satisfied with our choice

Smooth purchase and no issues. Rug arrived in 8 days of the order and we found the images on the site accurate. My only comment is that there was a few days between the immediate "order is placed" email and the next email; though that was also stated in the the initial email "We will notify you when it has been sent" - so I just needed a bit of patience. We are very happy with rug (so do not have to navigate the returns process).

miffyloves

miffylovesPerth, WA

Beautiful new rug, just like pictures on website!

I was apprehensive about ordering a rug from rugs direct after reading such negative reviews here. But I had fallen in love with the transitional rug from their website and it was at such a big discount that I thought “it’s worth the risk.” I ordered it and it came in only 7 working days! I was very surprised how short the wait was in spite of Covid! I could not be happier with the rug. It’s beautiful and exactly as it looks on the website. It is soft to touch and the texture and detail is beautiful. A happy customer who is glad she didn’t let the negative reviews stop her from buying the perfect rug!

mandy

mandy

Never ever again

After 11 days of waiting for rug shipment and emails back and forth enquiring I received a text message saying I had been refunded. What a waste of my time. I needed the rug for a house sale. Never again. Anyone wanting to use this company should google the rug and purchase from elsewhere.

Shameful business practice

We ordered and paid for a rug
Rugs Direct then order the rug from a supplier - supposedly
After numerous emails and phone calls over 3 weeks - we uncover the rug is not in stock for months
Customer service were friendly enough and refund provided
The business has serious customer service issues which is either negligent or has criminal fraud intent Rugs Direct and Brand Ventures should be investigated by consumer affairs

Store Locationwebsite
Michelle

MichelleMurray Region, NSW

Have not received my rug

I have been waiting for almost four weeks for my rug and nothing. No-one will respond to my requests. I have just tried to ring - the 1 300 number is not answering, or the landline. Something is seriously wrong with this company. I am now going to contact Consumer Affairs.

Store LocationOn-line

DO NOT buy from this company

I have been waiting for over a month for my order. I have emailed multiple times without reply, and no one will pick up the phone line. Quick to take payment but do not send the product.

Olivia C.

Olivia C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rug doesn’t match picture, won’t return your money

Rug arrived and the photo looked like a crisp white and black design clearly filtered. When arrived looked nothing like photo, was brown! won’t return my money after 7 weeks

Roz T

Roz TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst company

Do not buy from this company, they have the worst customer service I have ever encountered, buyers beware 15 emails later and still got the wrong product delivered and now impossible to contact no phone number either disconnected

Phil and Barb

Phil and BarbIllawarra, NSW

Crooks & Liars

We ordered a rug & non-slip mat late December 2019 & full payment was taken instantly. The non-slip mat was received in January with advice that the rug was out of stock but delivery approx. 2 weeks. This didn't happen so when contacted again was advised ETA now June 2020. We cancelled the order & was promised a refund. Now 2 weeks later still have not received the refund & after several unproductive emails will now take to ACCC & bank. It may be worth trying a debt collection agency too.
I would like to rate zero stars, so do not trust or do business with this company!

W& K McM

W& K McMSydney, NSW

More than pleased with my rug

Rug arrived in 3 days & very pleased with quality. I am not an online user normally however this was such an easy purchase & would certainly buy from Rugs Direct again.
Great value for money
Wendy from Denistone

SAMOZA

SAMOZASouth East Queensland, QLD

Be careful!!

Fast to collect money and rug delivered quickly however beware!!... I returned a rug and I am now having extreme difficulty getting anyone to call or email me back about my refund. This has been going on now for 2 months!!

Store LocationONLINE PURCHASE
Kim

KimVictoria

Didn’t disappoint

I was hesitant about purchasing online but this rug did not disappoint- colours were true to the online pic and fits my space perfectly - very happy and definitely recommend this site to my friends

Murray T

Murray TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect rug

Great quick service with the rug being delivered right to the house. Most items are only delivered to our front gate which is about a 500 metres from the house. Loved the rug it was even better than I imagined. Will definitely be using Rugs Direct in the future

Jenny

JennyNorthern Region, NSW

Quick refund on returned rug

A very quick response to our returning the rug and getting a refund through Paypal. My email regarding return of the rug was answered within 24 hours.

Thank you very much for a quick service.

vicki

vickiGippsland, VIC

love my rug!!!

Had to wait a while, but with a few calls to rugs direct, friendly customer service chased it up, and it was at my door today.
Thank you will definitely be putting in future orders.

Lelly

Lelly

So thrilled with my mat

only recently got into online shopping and because I live in a remote location, I was quite concerned that things wouldn't go smoothly. My experience with you has been fantastic and if needing another mat will be back to you.

Patience

Patience

Customer Service? This Company Ha, Ha !!!!

Ordered product which was ready for pick up 17/12/2018, asked for follow up with Delivery Company as they do not answer any phones ! No reply from Rugs Direct after several days have passed. Rug finally arrived 21/01/2019, " Over a month later !!!!!!" Product was only 90 kilometres from my home address !!!
Looks like both Rugs Direct and Hunter Express Delivery are a great match - " Believe in No Customer Service, just grab the money and run !! "