Rugs Direct

Rugs Direct

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rugs Direct

1.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
Shaz
ShazPerth, WA

Do not buy from Rugs Direct!!

3 weeks after I placed an order, they told me they were out of stock and now almost 2 weeks later I’m still waiting for my refund. Terrible customer service.

Store LocationOnline

Shameful business practice

We ordered and paid for a rug
Rugs Direct then order the rug from a supplier - supposedly
After numerous emails and phone calls over 3 weeks - we uncover the rug is not in stock for months
Customer service were friendly enough and refund provided
The business has serious customer service issues which is either negligent or has criminal fraud intent Rugs Direct and Brand Ventures should be investigated by consumer affairs

Store Locationwebsite
Olivia C.
Olivia C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rug doesn’t match picture, won’t return your money

Rug arrived and the photo looked like a crisp white and black design clearly filtered. When arrived looked nothing like photo, was brown! won’t return my money after 7 weeks

Store LocationOnline
Home Decor Shops

Find out how Rugs Direct compares to other Home Decor Shops

SAMOZA
SAMOZASouth East Queensland, QLD

Be careful!!

Fast to collect money and rug delivered quickly however beware!!... I returned a rug and I am now having extreme difficulty getting anyone to call or email me back about my refund. This has been going on now for 2 months!!

Store LocationONLINE PURCHASE

Kelly
Kellyasked

Hi,
Has anyone purchased a jute rug from au rugs?
Mixed reviews and wondering to go ahead?

Oneandonly
Oneandonlyasked

hi, glad i looked before buying. is this www.rugsdirect.com.au that you've had bad experiences with?

boohoo
boohoo

Yes that's correct

catcreek
catcreek

Initially I was unable to get a response from rugs direct but they did contact me, listened to my request and delivered. And the rugs are great.

Katz M.
Katz M.

Thanks to everyone who left reviews for rugs direct. I was going to buy a rug I love on their site, but have changed my mind. Thank you all :)

Get an answer from our members and Rugs Direct representatives