Rugs Direct

Rugs Direct (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rugs Direct

2.6

Karen
KarenMackay

NON contact

I have tried to phone numerous times to speak to someone to ensure the correct address was recorded for delivery - as I accidently wrote the incorrect unit number on my online order. Sent numerous emails stressing that the rug wouldn't be received and sent to the wrong address. NO replies whatsoever. What sort of company just IGNORES all attempts to communicate with them!!! You should be able to at least speak to someone!!! ZERO faith in their lack of customer service.

Judy E
Judy ENambcca Heads

Outstanding quality

I am thrilled with the 3 kids rugs I purchased. So close to Christmas didn't know if they would arrive in time, but have received them in only 4 days. Great communication, can't understand why any negative feedback should have been given. They are really beautiful quality rugs. Thanks so much.

Ding G
Ding GSydney

Excellent buying experience

Love the 2 rugs I purchased . Excellent service . Customer service has been extremely helpful and courteous. The choice of rugs is really great and they are very good value for money . I am extremely happy with the overall
Shopping experience at rugs direct and will
Definitely be buying more whenever I need to and recommend to people I know want to purchase rugs in the future .

Laura1967
Laura1967Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service and extraordinary rug, love it. Great company to deal with!

I just read the reviews here and cannot understand some of the negative reviews? I received sensational customer service by the lovely Joanne, who responded immediately to my emails and I am obsessed with the gorgeous rug. The rug was dispatched immediately from NSW but through no fault of Rugs direct, Toll Ipec held up the delivery for a few days in Melbourne. I contacted Joanne who replied immediately, was so sweet and kind and happy to contact Toll Ipec and complain about the late delivery. I will be buying again in the future if need be.

Just recieved rug- can't complain yet!!

I purchased a rug just over 2 weeks ago and silly me read the reviews after making the purchase. Although there was mainly bad reviews there was a few goodies so I just held my breath and hoped for the best.

I've just recieved the rug and can't complain yet!! It's exactly the one that I ordered and it fills the room prefectly!! plus when I emailed the company I had a swift response.
So potential buyers please don't be put off by the reviews give them a chance, you may be surprised!!

E.Y
E.YSydney

So so happy

The first order I placed with them I had issues with receiving a response to my emails (delivery was taking longer than suggested) so I was a little worried but was quite amazed by my rug once received. I ended up receiving an apology for the bad customer service as they had issues with some staff members and a discount code for my next purchase. The second time around everything was perfect. Fast delivery and another great rug. Will be purchasing again

AR5
AR5Sydney

Outstanding Experience

M.C
M.CMaryborough

Do not bother

Don't waste your time! Never Arrived, Trying to get my money back now. Wished I had of stayed away from this company! Should be shut down. I would give zero stars if possible.

jennywoo
jennywooGippsland, VIC

very happy

I have ordered two rugs from rugs direct, both arrived 8 days after placing order. Good quality & very happy with my purchases. After placing first order they offer a 10% discount on your next order. delivery was free on both orders.

Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW

Non existent customer service

37 emails later and almost two months have passed trying to exchange and finally requesting a refund for a rug which did not appear as the website showed. Why isn't there a telephone number to call? So many better online companies out there with helpful staff such as Missamara and The Rug lady. Will be contacting the ACCC tomorrow and will never use this company again.

CBRByford

Ordered rug, company unresponsive after never shipped

CBR

As a follow up they eventually refunded the cost of the rug and sent is the rug free of charge.

My rug is perfect and I can’t fault it!

I absolutely love my rug! After reading the reviews I was nervous but it came within 4 days and I couldn’t be more happier !

Fast, good quality

Must admit I was worried when I read some of these reviews! But my rugs were delivered in a week and are beautiful - exactly what I expected. I would (and probably will) order again

Frustrated
FrustratedSydney

Do NOT deal with them

I purchased a rug in early January, the rug came in a timely manner - it was the incorrect rug. I emailed them regarding this and had to forward a picture of the rug and also the code on the back. Since they have admitted it was the incorrect rug that was forwarded to me I haven't been able to receive a response since. It has been nearly 2 week since I have asked them to collect the rug and refund me but no answer. This is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had and I do a lot of online shopping. I would recommend that you NEVER purchase anything from this company. They are dodgy!!!!!

TMM
TMMAdelaide

Took a week to get refund!

Ordered a rug via Paypal. Money immediately deducted. Get email next day to say rig not in stock & to order something else. I didn't want anything else so requested refunded. FINALLY received refund after 1 week & 3 emails later. ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! Will not attempt to buy with this company

Great experience

Ordered new rug beginning August and delivered today.
Looks great
Smells great
Excellent assistance given by staff (especially Joanne)
Delivery efficient
What more could one ask for?
Oh yes The price was unbelievable
200x290 quality rug for just over $300
Well done
Betty

catcreekBrisbane

Once bitten

I read, too late, the review by Gizmo and have also experienced the same stone wall of silence. I have yet to see if my rugs are delivered but I wanted to make a small change to the style, same collection, same style, and same price but to no avail. Surely this is criminal.

boohooMelbourne

Customer service does not exist

Ordered two rugs on the 11th of May, received an email on the 12th of May stating order is being processed for delivery. Emailed and phone several times after this to get an update. Phone rings out and you can't leave a message, all emails said they were chasing with courier company and would get back to me which they never did. After asking several times for a refund the rugs actually turned up today the 29th of May. Never buy from this company again. No customer service don't know how they can run a company like that.

Gizmo
GizmoMelbourne

Shame on you

Email, phone, email, phone....numerous attempts to contact this company to follow up on my order, but with no response. There is no such thing as 'customer service' or 'rugs' at all at this place, terrible. I cannot believe people like this run a business and get away with it. My hard earned money is gone. My bank is onto it, consumer affairs contacted and I have posted this to make sure you do not purchase from this company.

saso
sasoMelbourne

This is perfect!

Hello honestly after reading all these negative comments after i had already paid for my rug i was stressed and worried my rug wouldn't arrive! Well guess what I ordered my rug on Friday and today is Tuesday and my rug was here by 11 AM BTW they don't open on weekends! Now that's wonderful isn't it! I'm so happy with my rug it looks exactly like the picture and no bad smell like what others mentioned at all! Definitely will recommend rugs direct to my friends and family! Great service!

Never Buy From Again

divasew
divasewmelbourne

Great rug......shame about the smell!

Love my new rug

My rug arrived soon after I'd ordered it and its perfect. The colour Is even better than I thought and the quality is impressive. Definitely recommend Rugs Direct, excellent service, value and quality rugs.

Never to be heard from

I ordered a rug, payment came out of my account via paypal but never to this day have I had an email or any form of contact from the company. I raised this as a dispute through paypal and was able to have the payment reversed as they too could not get any contact from the company. They are dodgy as! Terms and conditions on the site are a ridiculous read. Suggest that you put in an offer to purchase a product from them, but they do not promise to provide any product. Do not buy from them!!!

Long time waiting for the rug but it doesnot arrive

I ordered one rug for two hundred dollars in the middle of July. At that time the website promised the rugs within 4 working days. I called them and they told the rug would be dispatched another week but they did not arrive. After three weeks waiting, the weather became warmer and warmer, I requested refund of the money.