Rugs Direct

Rugs Direct

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rugs Direct

2.6

Poor quality and color of the rug

Purchased rug online from their website and when we received it the color was no way near what was displayed on website so the rug didn't suit our color scheme, sent photos to customer service and after few emails back and forth, they called me today and told me that actual product will always be different from real one. I told them that little of color difference is acceptable but this very different so eventually I am returning this rug and paying the cost of return where it should be them paying it as item is not as described,
1st image is the image of the rug online and on the label, second image, top rug is the one I got and bottom is our old rug (just compare the color)
DONT waste your time and money buying from these people.

Shaz
ShazPerth, WA

Do not buy from Rugs Direct!!

3 weeks after I placed an order, they told me they were out of stock and now almost 2 weeks later I’m still waiting for my refund. Terrible customer service.

mandy
mandy

Never ever again

After 11 days of waiting for rug shipment and emails back and forth enquiring I received a text message saying I had been refunded. What a waste of my time. I needed the rug for a house sale. Never again. Anyone wanting to use this company should google the rug and purchase from elsewhere.

Michelle
MichelleMurray Region, NSW

Have not received my rug

I have been waiting for almost four weeks for my rug and nothing. No-one will respond to my requests. I have just tried to ring - the 1 300 number is not answering, or the landline. Something is seriously wrong with this company. I am now going to contact Consumer Affairs.

DO NOT buy from this company

I have been waiting for over a month for my order. I have emailed multiple times without reply, and no one will pick up the phone line. Quick to take payment but do not send the product.

Olivia C.
Olivia C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rug doesn’t match picture, won’t return your money

Rug arrived and the photo looked like a crisp white and black design clearly filtered. When arrived looked nothing like photo, was brown! won’t return my money after 7 weeks

Roz T
Roz TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst company

Do not buy from this company, they have the worst customer service I have ever encountered, buyers beware 15 emails later and still got the wrong product delivered and now impossible to contact no phone number either disconnected

Phil and Barb
Phil and BarbIllawarra, NSW

Crooks & Liars

We ordered a rug & non-slip mat late December 2019 & full payment was taken instantly. The non-slip mat was received in January with advice that the rug was out of stock but delivery approx. 2 weeks. This didn't happen so when contacted again was advised ETA now June 2020. We cancelled the order & was promised a refund. Now 2 weeks later still have not received the refund & after several unproductive emails will now take to ACCC & bank. It may be worth trying a debt collection agency too.
I would like to rate zero stars, so do not trust or do business with this company!

SAMOZA
SAMOZASouth East Queensland, QLD

Be careful!!

Fast to collect money and rug delivered quickly however beware!!... I returned a rug and I am now having extreme difficulty getting anyone to call or email me back about my refund. This has been going on now for 2 months!!

Patience
Patience

Customer Service? This Company Ha, Ha !!!!

Ordered product which was ready for pick up 17/12/2018, asked for follow up with Delivery Company as they do not answer any phones ! No reply from Rugs Direct after several days have passed. Rug finally arrived 21/01/2019, " Over a month later !!!!!!" Product was only 90 kilometres from my home address !!!
Looks like both Rugs Direct and Hunter Express Delivery are a great match - " Believe in No Customer Service, just grab the money and run !! "

Clarkie
ClarkieHobart

STILL WAITING!!

Ordered a rug on 24/1218. The money was debited from my PayPal account. Have not received the rug. Contacted them today but they say they have no record of my order!! I never received a confirmation email either. They are now not responding to my emails.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

No reply email and phone number inoperative

Tried contacting several times .. no replies phone number possibly disconnected.
Rug arrived today .. seems quite good,
But don't try to contact them you won't have any luck..

Karen
KarenMackay

NON contact

I have tried to phone numerous times to speak to someone to ensure the correct address was recorded for delivery - as I accidently wrote the incorrect unit number on my online order. Sent numerous emails stressing that the rug wouldn't be received and sent to the wrong address. NO replies whatsoever. What sort of company just IGNORES all attempts to communicate with them!!! You should be able to at least speak to someone!!! ZERO faith in their lack of customer service.

M.C
M.CMaryborough

Do not bother

Don't waste your time! Never Arrived, Trying to get my money back now. Wished I had of stayed away from this company! Should be shut down. I would give zero stars if possible.

Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW

Non existent customer service

37 emails later and almost two months have passed trying to exchange and finally requesting a refund for a rug which did not appear as the website showed. Why isn't there a telephone number to call? So many better online companies out there with helpful staff such as Missamara and The Rug lady. Will be contacting the ACCC tomorrow and will never use this company again.