Rugs Direct

Rugs Direct

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rugs Direct

2.6
graceG
graceGSydney, NSW

Poor quality. Uneven pattern.

I just unwrapped and laid a hallway runner. Most disappointing as the pale colour pattern is uneven and
noticeable. In a darker colour it would be worse! Made from what could be nylon.
I should have read the reviews before making my purchase! They don't respond to calls or emails either.
I wonder why! Wasted $119
I bought a beautiful large quality rug fro my bedroom from Zanui about 6 weeks ago for $159 on sale +
postage. Even my daughter and grand-daughter commented how beautiful it looks. Made from quality
material. Unfortunately Zanui didn't have the width of runner I was seeking!

Shameful business practice

We ordered and paid for a rug
Rugs Direct then order the rug from a supplier - supposedly
After numerous emails and phone calls over 3 weeks - we uncover the rug is not in stock for months
Customer service were friendly enough and refund provided
The business has serious customer service issues which is either negligent or has criminal fraud intent Rugs Direct and Brand Ventures should be investigated by consumer affairs

Terrible service!

They didn't post until 2 weeks later despite their website claiming that they do 'fast despatch.' I emailed and called them but received no response. The number that they have listed on their website is a dead line as it rings a few times then automatically disconnects. Rugs were OK but definitely was not worth the price I paid for it. One Rug even stank so bad I had to have it professionally cleaned.
Not worth the money or time, and definitely borderline scam! And to top it off, the rugs' description had said that they were made in Turkey, when in fact, it was made in China!

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Rugs Direct compares to other Home Decor Shops

BessB
BessBPerth, WA

Still Waiting

I ordered a rug mid December and had notification that it had left the depot the following day! Even taking the Christmas, New Year period into consideration, the rug has still not arrived. Even the transport carrier they use can to be contacted and very frustrated with not being able to find out what is going on. Will definitely NOT be using Rugs Direct again. If you live in Perth...beware!

Kelly
Kellyasked

Hi,
Has anyone purchased a jute rug from au rugs?
Mixed reviews and wondering to go ahead?

Oneandonly
Oneandonlyasked

hi, glad i looked before buying. is this www.rugsdirect.com.au that you've had bad experiences with?

boohoo
boohoo

Yes that's correct

catcreek
catcreek

Initially I was unable to get a response from rugs direct but they did contact me, listened to my request and delivered. And the rugs are great.

Katz M.
Katz M.

Thanks to everyone who left reviews for rugs direct. I was going to buy a rug I love on their site, but have changed my mind. Thank you all :)

Get an answer from our members and Rugs Direct representatives