Rugs Direct

Rugs Direct

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rugs Direct

2.6

All fine! Prompt delivery and satisfied with our choice

Smooth purchase and no issues. Rug arrived in 8 days of the order and we found the images on the site accurate. My only comment is that there was a few days between the immediate "order is placed" email and the next email; though that was also stated in the the initial email "We will notify you when it has been sent" - so I just needed a bit of patience. We are very happy with rug (so do not have to navigate the returns process).

Just recieved rug- can't complain yet!!

I purchased a rug just over 2 weeks ago and silly me read the reviews after making the purchase. Although there was mainly bad reviews there was a few goodies so I just held my breath and hoped for the best.

I've just recieved the rug and can't complain yet!! It's exactly the one that I ordered and it fills the room prefectly!! plus when I emailed the company I had a swift response.
So potential buyers please don't be put off by the reviews give them a chance, you may be surprised!!

divasew
divasewmelbourne

Great rug......shame about the smell!

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Rugs Direct compares to other Home Decor Shops

Great, very happy with quality and service

We have just bought 4 rugs from Rugs Direct with 2 separate purchases. We bought one to make sure the quality was good and it was so then we bought 3 more. The rugs were delivered within 24 hours, they are bright, colourful and good quality just what we needed. We will definitely buy from them again, thank you!
Fast delivery

Fast Delivery

I am happy with the service. The rug was delivered a few days after ordering - so quick in fact that I wasn't expecting it. It was as described.I am happy with the service. The rug was delivered a few days after ordering - so quick in fact that I wasn't expecting it. It was as described.

Excellent service, lightning speed delivery, but make sure you understand the limitations of the pro

I contacted Rugs Direct for a custom size Flokati (sheepskin) rug after contacting several other sellers. They got back to my email enquiries promptly and even called to discuss things in further detail. Once ordered, they had the rug delivered within days! I was thrilled! The rug itself is beautiful - lovely and soft just as I wanted. However, to get the custom round shape it required some overlocking, which rippled the edges. Again, the customer service team were available and happy to discuss this, and I am now satisfied - I just mention it so that others considering a round Flokati are aware.

Su
SuAdelaide

Customer service of Rugs Direct

Ordered a Rug from Rugs Direct on a Monday 10/3/14, received the order on the Thursday 13/3/14. That is brilliant 3 working days from paying for my order to receiving it. Well Done Rugs Direct. Thank you for such prompt service and a wonderful product. I all I can say is that I wish I had purchased all the rugs for my home from you.
reliable, inexpensive, fantastic quality
possibly an email to inform the purchaser tracking details of the order

Millie
MillieSydney

Happy customer

I purchased a rug online from Rugs Direct last week and it arrived on the seventh day as promised. Great quality, affordable prices, professional service. I have read other not so great reviews on here but my experience with this company was great. No complaints at all. Happy customer here.
Quality rugs, reasonable prices, efficient service