Rugs Direct

Rugs Direct

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rugs Direct

2.6

Catherine W.
Catherine W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy - very surprised

Based on all past reviews I was very very hesitant to order my rug from Rugs Direct, however after someone at a 1st birthday party mentioned they ordered theirs no worries I decided to bite the bullet. Ordered my rug on a Saturday arvo and it was delivered to metro Adelaide on Thursday - and I absolutely love it! It’s beautiful. Exactly same colours as online pics. So glad I decided to order through these guys and I wouldn’t hesitate to again. Below is a pic - Evoke Carnival White Transitional Rug 330x240.

Dreamsinblue
DreamsinbluePerth, WA

Beautiful new rug, just like pictures on website!

I was apprehensive about ordering a rug from rugs direct after reading such negative reviews here. But I had fallen in love with the transitional rug from their website and it was at such a big discount that I thought “it’s worth the risk.” I ordered it and it came in only 7 working days! I was very surprised how short the wait was in spite of Covid! I could not be happier with the rug. It’s beautiful and exactly as it looks on the website. It is soft to touch and the texture and detail is beautiful. A happy customer who is glad she didn’t let the negative reviews stop her from buying the perfect rug!

W& K McM
W& K McMSydney, NSW

More than pleased with my rug

Rug arrived in 3 days & very pleased with quality. I am not an online user normally however this was such an easy purchase & would certainly buy from Rugs Direct again.
Great value for money
Wendy from Denistone

Kim
KimVictoria

Didn’t disappoint

I was hesitant about purchasing online but this rug did not disappoint- colours were true to the online pic and fits my space perfectly - very happy and definitely recommend this site to my friends

Store LocationOnline

Murray T
Murray TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect rug

Great quick service with the rug being delivered right to the house. Most items are only delivered to our front gate which is about a 500 metres from the house. Loved the rug it was even better than I imagined. Will definitely be using Rugs Direct in the future

Jenny
JennyNorthern Region, NSW

Quick refund on returned rug

A very quick response to our returning the rug and getting a refund through Paypal. My email regarding return of the rug was answered within 24 hours.

Thank you very much for a quick service.

vicki
vickiGippsland, VIC

love my rug!!!

Had to wait a while, but with a few calls to rugs direct, friendly customer service chased it up, and it was at my door today.
Thank you will definitely be putting in future orders.

Lelly
Lelly

So thrilled with my mat

only recently got into online shopping and because I live in a remote location, I was quite concerned that things wouldn't go smoothly. My experience with you has been fantastic and if needing another mat will be back to you.

Judy E
Judy ENambcca Heads

Outstanding quality

I am thrilled with the 3 kids rugs I purchased. So close to Christmas didn't know if they would arrive in time, but have received them in only 4 days. Great communication, can't understand why any negative feedback should have been given. They are really beautiful quality rugs. Thanks so much.

Ding G
Ding GSydney

Excellent buying experience

Love the 2 rugs I purchased . Excellent service . Customer service has been extremely helpful and courteous. The choice of rugs is really great and they are very good value for money . I am extremely happy with the overall
Shopping experience at rugs direct and will
Definitely be buying more whenever I need to and recommend to people I know want to purchase rugs in the future .

Laura1967
Laura1967Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service and extraordinary rug, love it. Great company to deal with!

I just read the reviews here and cannot understand some of the negative reviews? I received sensational customer service by the lovely Joanne, who responded immediately to my emails and I am obsessed with the gorgeous rug. The rug was dispatched immediately from NSW but through no fault of Rugs direct, Toll Ipec held up the delivery for a few days in Melbourne. I contacted Joanne who replied immediately, was so sweet and kind and happy to contact Toll Ipec and complain about the late delivery. I will be buying again in the future if need be.

E.Y
E.YSydney

So so happy

The first order I placed with them I had issues with receiving a response to my emails (delivery was taking longer than suggested) so I was a little worried but was quite amazed by my rug once received. I ended up receiving an apology for the bad customer service as they had issues with some staff members and a discount code for my next purchase. The second time around everything was perfect. Fast delivery and another great rug. Will be purchasing again

AR5
AR5Sydney

Outstanding Experience

jennywoo
jennywooGippsland, VIC

very happy

I have ordered two rugs from rugs direct, both arrived 8 days after placing order. Good quality & very happy with my purchases. After placing first order they offer a 10% discount on your next order. delivery was free on both orders.

My rug is perfect and I can’t fault it!

I absolutely love my rug! After reading the reviews I was nervous but it came within 4 days and I couldn’t be more happier !