Rugs Express

Rugs Express

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rugs Express? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (60)

Anne
AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply stunning

Very happy with our purchase. Purchased a hall runner and 2 large rugs, they look stunning, will definitely use rugs express for any future needs, the customer service was exceptional

JOHN EYMAEL
JOHN EYMAELSydney, NSW

Awesome products

I purchased 2 x indoor/outdoor hall runners for my country AirBNB as guests walk lots of dirt and grime inside.
Very nice product, arrived in a few weeks with FREE POST and are already doing a beaut job and looking great ! Thanks Peter

Chris K
Chris KSydney, NSW

Quality rug

I ordered my rug and received it within days. Extremely fast service. I am so happy with my rug, the quality is just amazing. This is the second rug I have purchased from this company and extremely happy with the quality of the rugs as well as the service from this company..

I will always buy rugs from here as I know have confidence that the quality will last in heavy walk areas.. thank you to the team.. I love love love my rug..

Jane
JaneSouthwest, VIC

Great rugs at good price

Happy repeat customer. Good quality rugs for a fair price. Each time they were delivered quickly and efficiently. We’re very pleased.

Chloe B.
Chloe B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent communication

I bought a round rug and it was dispatched 3 days later! There was a bit of a delay with the couriers due to the floods. I contacted Rugs Express and they quickly chased it up for me! Excellent communication and very happy with my purchase. Thankyou!

Still Waiting

Ordered rugs in December-appreciated the delays with Covid etc. Zac communicated in a timely manner when I emailed queries of delivery. NO STOCK! Why advertise if no stock in the country. Offered refund, but I was happy to select an alternative which Zac confirmed was in stock and did not want the $68 difference. That was February 25th stating the rugs would be despatched the following Monday. Still waiting.

Peter and Linda
Peter and LindaDarling Downs, QLD

Simply Beautiful

It took me a little while to choose on line, going from website to website. Rugs Express had the largest range. Once I decided on the colour and style, it was so easy. I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived! I unpacked it as fast as I could, and OMG, it ads the drama to our bedroom I was looking for and my beautiful black cat just wants to sleep on it all day. I still have 4 more rugs to purchase, and I can't recommend Rugs Express enough.

Brilliant!

Julie G.
Julie G.Illawarra, NSW

Great customer service!

Excellent customer service and so happy with my rug and runner. Great colour and quality. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Kaz
KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service

Love my new rug, exactly what I wanted and as described. Rugs Express have amazing customer service, special thank you to Zac. Would highly recommend

Michele
MicheleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding - Brilliant product and superb service - faultless

Highly recommend!

Love my new rug!! Customer service was outstanding! Very friendly, great communication and fast responses. Delivery was also very quick! Thankyou!!

Annh
AnnhSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality unsurpassed

Zac and his family business are the penultimate in rug supply anywhere in Australia.. I have just received my 3 Rd rug very seamlessly and promptly and once again delighted with the choice .. the beautiful traditional design rich colours and tight weave.. so affordable and brilliantly sourced from all over the Middle East .. where rug making artisans have practiced their craft for Millenia.. I thoroughly recommend Zacs rugs and carpets.. they have delivered beauty and wearability and all with courteous staff! Thank you Zac! I’ll be back! Ann Hamilton

Mina
MinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect rug , perfect service !

I cannot thank Zac enough for helping me order my rug over the phone when I called with a million questions , I have never in my life had someone who went out of his way to help whilst I decided on size .The colour and design is exactly as it was on the website , dispatch and delivery came as he promised ! Cannot recommend Rugs Express enough . This is a business where you get calls not just emails. Thank you ! Will def recommend you to everyone

Mike H
Mike H

Expect disappointment and delay

First it was in stock. Then it wasn't, but it was coming. Then it was delayed from Turkey. Then it was here and about to be dispatched. Then there was a delay with logistics. It will certainly be more than than a month later than promised, and I expect more excuses to come. Just tell people the truth about delivery. Then they can choose.