Rugs Express

Rugs Express (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love my RUG!

It was a very smooth process ordering and receiving my rug. The rug was delivered according to the timeframe given by the owner and the rug itself is excellent! What I loved most was that I was able to speak to the owner whenever I needed anything concerning the delivery and despatch. I would buy from this website again, very good internet shopping experience for someone who hardly shops online.

Excellent!!!!

Love love my rug. Awsome would reckomend the company to all my friends. Sooo very helpfull. Quick and friendly service.

Love my rugs!

I love my rugs! They look even better in real life. I love that you have free delivery and the rugs are incredible! Thank you for the great customer service. I would recommend you to everybody and anybody. I hope to buy off you in the future. Thank you again.

Richard

RichardSydney

Great Product and Great Australian Company

My wife and I love the rugs mate. Its nice to see a customer focused Australian company that keeps its promises. Our rugs were delivered in a couple of days after buying it. We will be buying more for our other house. professional and brilliant customer service. Very happy with the four rugs we bought.
brilliant customer service, friendly, professional

SallyB

SallyBSydney

Excellent customer service/product

Amazing! This website had exactly what I was looking for! They were so helpful when I called about one of the rugs I was interested in. They were so great that I've even got friends and family buying from them. Even the delivery was free. I will definitely be recommending this website to anyone after a rug.
Reliable, helpful, efficient