Rugs Express

Rugs Express (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rugs Express? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Completes our living room.

Very happy with the total look, compliments our living room. Great price for the size and quality of the rug. Delivery was quick too.

Frustrated
FrustratedNorth Queensland, QLD

Turned my patio into a tropical oasis

Outdoor rug with tropical images and colour is a great size and plush under feet. Looks even better than as advertised. Am already saving for my next purchase!

Jill
Jill

I love my new rug

I love the colour and the style of my new rug, the colour is exactly as pictured. Also a Quick delivery.

Kay S.
Kay S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful rug and great quality

This rug is so soft and wonderful under your feet, quality is A+ thank you very much will definitely purchase more

Jenny Lakes Entrance
Jenny Lakes EntranceGippsland, VIC

Exactly as Advertised

The rug I received was exactly what I had ordered. I think the rug may have been shipped into Australia from overseas which took time due to Covid restrictions, however Zac was very helpful, patient and accommodating when I called him twice for updates. My rug was delivered rolled up in a plastic covering for protection directly to my front door, and looks beautiful in my guest room.

Janice
JaniceSouth East Queensland, QLD

COVID vs the hall runner

My beautiful floor rug arrived really quickly and was even better in person! However due to no fault of their own. the hall runner was delayed quite some time. However Zach kept the communication lines open and the option to choose another or a refund. We chose to wait it out and are thrilled we did. They sure do add something to our living space.

Phil
Phil

Exactly as the photo online

We have just received our hall runner and it’s just what we wanted , the colour is exactly as was in the photo , 5 metres long which is hard to find so all in all very happy would definitely purchase from rugs express again .

Absolutely love my RUGS I purchased!!

Hands up the best quality I have ever encountered with rugs.
These rugs are so beautiful in my house, they are soft and so luxurious that you could sleep on them.
I was always kept updated with the status of my order even through the tough times of covid and waiting periods.
The customer service was very informative and outstanding.
I will definitely be purchasing more rugs from this company 100% so if you need a rug you check them out as you won’t be disappointed.
Very highly recommended.
Ivy. P

Christine S
Christine SMelbourne

Exceeded expectations

The value and quality exceeded my expectations. Both the customer service and delivery process were excellent. Delivery was very prompt. Highly recommended.

My favourite rug

Very happy with the beautiful rug I purchased from rugs express. Excellent customer service and communication. Quick delivery, received my rug in less than a week.

Cass
CassNorth Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Absolutely love this rug. Its massive and just beautiful. I was worried about quality because the prices are so good. But its gorgeous, soft and fluffy and just well made. Customer service from zac was amazing throughout the process aswell

Jenny D.
Jenny D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rug

I had to wait for the rug mainly because of covid but zac was always prompt with emails and calls and always helpful.When I finally got an email I was told it was in stock and it came in a matter of days It is a great quality rug and looks great in the room I have already had compliments on how good it looks it was definetly worth the wait I couldnt be happier

Linda
LindaPerth

Perfect rug

Great rug great price great service great delivery couldn’t be more happy with it would def recommend this company if your looking for a rug price is much cheaper than other companies with same rug

Lil
LilSydney, NSW

Great rugs, great customer service

I bought two rugs which arrived within days of placing my order. The rugs are lovely as is the quality. The delivery driver was nice also. I experienced excellent customer service right through from my initial enquiries to the rugs being received. I found Zac to be very helpful and efficient. I will be recommending Rugs Express to family and friends.

Anne E
Anne ESouthwest, VIC

Personal and efficient service

There was a little bit of confusion at the start, with the rug being out of stock, and COVID -19 not helping but I cannot fault Zac for his service. Amazing response and honest about the status of my order, and even offered a full refund. Delivery time was incredible. Very impressive.

Good service and great rug

The outdoor rug I ordered took three months to arrive due to COVID-related transport delays. The staff were always honest about the status of the order and offered a refund. I was happy to wait. Today I received the rug - I’m happy I waited. The rug is great. Many thanks to the staff who I’m sure are finding the disruptions to business operations a real challenge. Well done and thank you.✅

Sharyn H.
Sharyn H.Hunter Region, NSW

Lovely rug

Worth the wait. The rug is beautiful and so soft, exceeded my expectations. Zac responded to emails promptly with updates

Ella C.
Ella C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service beautiful quality rugs

Friendly supportive service. Delivered what was ordered and were extremely flexible. Communication was reliable and consistent. Very impressed with overall service and delivery

Harry
HarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Quality Rug

Anyone looking for Quality this is the one stop shop. We ordered a rug I love the quality of it so much that we ordered the Runner as well. we are happy with the product so much. the team is extremely helpful. thank you so much for the wonderful products. Will be buying more..

Carolann
Carolann

Wonderful product & service

I have used Rugs Express before and both times, have been blown away by the quality and value of their products. Extremely prompt service and really impressed by their products and being just what is advertised!

So soft

Sadly I had a wait for my product to arrive ( welcome to COVID shopping online) but each time I contacted the company they did respond ... it finally arrived and it looks and feels fantastic

Do not purchase from this Company

Ordered and paid for a rug on 15th Sep, heard nothing since.
Emailed them on 13th October, no response.
Rang mobile no 26th Oct, said he would check the factory in the morning, haven’t received any answer.
Doubt if this is a legitimate company, no customer service and doubt that I’ll ever receive rug or refund.

A Customer
A Customer

Don't buy from this business

This business takes your money for stock they don't have and then ignores all your emails asking when the rug will be dispatched. Seven weeks after ordering, I still hadn't been given even an approximate date for when the rug would be back in stock. It was only when I threatened to report them to the ACCC that they refunded my money. Don't believe the positive reviews.

MCM
MCMSydney, NSW

Very satisfied.

Had a couple of problems at first with supply because of the very difficult conditions we’re in a the moment. I was given a full refund. As soon as the rug arrived in stock...1 week after the refund...I reordered and it arrived within 2 days. Very happy with quality, design, colour and price.

No stock & doesn't refund

Rug is out of stock, implied a refund. Received NO refund. Shop elsewhere.

Doubt this company is reputable when it lies to customers and doesn't refund you when an item you've ordered is out of stock.