Rugs Express

Rugs Express (page 3 of 5)

4.1

Poor service and communication

I purchased a rug back in June and understand that due to covid there might be some delays. I rang them a month later to check on the status and was advised that they would check the warehouse and get back to me. They never did. I emailed them in September to again check the status, to be told they would check and get back to me. They never did. I contacted them in October to be told that they would check the backorder details and get back to me, and they also offered a refund, which I agreed to. I'm now awaiting a refund but not feeling very confident that I will get one.

Please save yourself the time, energy and frustration, and use another rug business!!

Rob
RobIllawarra, NSW

Awesome

Placed an order at the end of August and the rug was delivered within the working week.
Top quality product, would definitely buy again when I redesigning my bedroom.

Jim D
Jim DAdelaide

Ordered in June still waiting

Ordered my rug in June, have had one response to my email but nothing since, I really just want my rug, I will wait hoping it will turn up eventually.

AspenKat
AspenKatSydney Surrounds, NSW

Does anyone actually work there?

Lloyd
LloydSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Exactly what I ordered

The rug we received is exactly what I ordered and seen on the website. Thankyou for the quick delivery even through these hard times of covid. The quality and colour is sensational and we will re-order again from Rugs Express without hesitation. Thankyou for Rugs Express for our amazing rug. It's great to see an Australian owned company delivering on their promises espcially for an oldie like me. Thankyou again.

Nicole Crnalic
Nicole CrnalicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting

Ordered a rug over 4 weeks ago which is still listed on the website as 'Awaiting fulfilment'. I emailed them asking for an update over a week ago, still no reply

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Perfect rug and runner

Thankyou Rugs Express for my matching rug and runner. Thankyou for your help in choosing the perfect pair. I am so happy and the wife is too. The colours are great and exactly what’s shown on your site. The sizing is also great and without your customer service and guidance I’m sure I would have chosen the wrong size. Cheers.

Stefan
StefanIllawarra, NSW

Super rug

Awesome rug, very high quality and looks so good. Refreshingly fast delivery and superb communication, never had second thoughts when buying with rugs express as its a trusted business.
Overall im extremely satisfied and money well spent.

pixie83
pixie83Gippsland, VIC

Lengthy delays and poor product

Still waiting for complete order..... 6 weeks on from purchase date. Poor communication, broken promises about the expected delivery. With the rug we did receive (after a delay and having to follow up a few times), the quality was poor with many pills, loose threads, puckered material (like it had been stretched). I was first told by [name removed] that he was going to talk to the manufacturer - acknowledging the poor quality - then quickly after I was told from rugs express that this is the quality to be expected for the $800+ hand-knotted rug.

• +3Thumbnail

Sally
Sally

Still waiting

Matthew
MatthewSydney, NSW

Awesome choice

Just received my awesome floor runner. Fits just right in my home. Thanks again Rugs Express. I will be sure to buy off you again after the renos have finished. Thanks

EGB
EGBTasmania

Not happy.

I ordered rugs several weeks ago which were supposed to be in stock. I need them to protect my floor and not just for aesthetic value, so deliberately made my choice on what was supposed to be in stock. Several weeks and 3 phone calls later I am still waiting for the person to get back to me with some idea of when to expect delivery. If they don't contact me on Monday with accurate information, I will be requesting a full refund.

Tee
TeeSydney, NSW

Never received my rug; terrible communication

Camilla M.
Camilla M.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful rug. Good friendly service!

It took so long for me to decide which rug to purchase. When I finally did I wasn’t disappointed. Delivery took about a week which is understandable with everything going on with COVID. The rug is exactly what was online, colours and design was perfect. I had to call them once to check on the size and they were so helpful and knowledgeable.

All the good reviews made me purchase one

Still waiting for my rug been nearly 2 weeks Since I purchased it. I have contacted rugs express and still haven’t heard where my rug is or if it’s been shipped yet. Probably won’t purchase a rug off here again...