Rugs Express

Rugs Express

4.1

Do not purchase from this Company

Ordered and paid for a rug on 15th Sep, heard nothing since.
Emailed them on 13th October, no response.
Rang mobile no 26th Oct, said he would check the factory in the morning, haven’t received any answer.
Doubt if this is a legitimate company, no customer service and doubt that I’ll ever receive rug or refund.

A Customer
A Customer

Don't buy from this business

This business takes your money for stock they don't have and then ignores all your emails asking when the rug will be dispatched. Seven weeks after ordering, I still hadn't been given even an approximate date for when the rug would be back in stock. It was only when I threatened to report them to the ACCC that they refunded my money. Don't believe the positive reviews.

No stock & doesn't refund

Rug is out of stock, implied a refund. Received NO refund. Shop elsewhere.

Doubt this company is reputable when it lies to customers and doesn't refund you when an item you've ordered is out of stock.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Rugs Express compares to other Home Decor Shops

Emma J.
Emma J.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs

Fullup
FullupSouthwest, VIC

Rugs express

Purchased a rug back in June and it has never arrived after posting a message on the page. Unable to obtain a phone number. My next step is reporting them

Vee
Vee

Risky

Order confirmed immediately and delivery should only be a few days. Great!
But, then silence. I contacted them 3 times for an update. Finally 10 days later told it’s out of stock.
2 more weeks of me chasing eventually gets a refund, nearly a whole month after initially ordering.
Waste of time. Terrible communication.

Jim D
Jim DAdelaide

Ordered in June still waiting

Ordered my rug in June, have had one response to my email but nothing since, I really just want my rug, I will wait hoping it will turn up eventually.

AspenKat
AspenKatSydney Surrounds, NSW

Does anyone actually work there?

Nicole Crnalic
Nicole CrnalicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting

Ordered a rug over 4 weeks ago which is still listed on the website as 'Awaiting fulfilment'. I emailed them asking for an update over a week ago, still no reply

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Rugs Express compares to other Home Decor Shops

pixie83
pixie83Gippsland, VIC

Lengthy delays and poor product

Still waiting for complete order..... 6 weeks on from purchase date. Poor communication, broken promises about the expected delivery. With the rug we did receive (after a delay and having to follow up a few times), the quality was poor with many pills, loose threads, puckered material (like it had been stretched). I was first told by [name removed] that he was going to talk to the manufacturer - acknowledging the poor quality - then quickly after I was told from rugs express that this is the quality to be expected for the $800+ hand-knotted rug.

• +3Thumbnail
EGB
EGBTasmania

Not happy.

I ordered rugs several weeks ago which were supposed to be in stock. I need them to protect my floor and not just for aesthetic value, so deliberately made my choice on what was supposed to be in stock. Several weeks and 3 phone calls later I am still waiting for the person to get back to me with some idea of when to expect delivery. If they don't contact me on Monday with accurate information, I will be requesting a full refund.

Tee
TeeSydney, NSW

Never received my rug; terrible communication