Rugs Express

Rugs Express

4.1

Poor service and communication

I purchased a rug back in June and understand that due to covid there might be some delays. I rang them a month later to check on the status and was advised that they would check the warehouse and get back to me. They never did. I emailed them in September to again check the status, to be told they would check and get back to me. They never did. I contacted them in October to be told that they would check the backorder details and get back to me, and they also offered a refund, which I agreed to. I'm now awaiting a refund but not feeling very confident that I will get one.

Please save yourself the time, energy and frustration, and use another rug business!!

Sally
Sally

Still waiting

All the good reviews made me purchase one

Still waiting for my rug been nearly 2 weeks Since I purchased it. I have contacted rugs express and still haven’t heard where my rug is or if it’s been shipped yet. Probably won’t purchase a rug off here again...

Home Decor Shops