Rugs Express

Rugs Express

4.1

Good service and great rug

The outdoor rug I ordered took three months to arrive due to COVID-related transport delays. The staff were always honest about the status of the order and offered a refund. I was happy to wait. Today I received the rug - I’m happy I waited. The rug is great. Many thanks to the staff who I’m sure are finding the disruptions to business operations a real challenge. Well done and thank you.✅

So soft

Sadly I had a wait for my product to arrive ( welcome to COVID shopping online) but each time I contacted the company they did respond ... it finally arrived and it looks and feels fantastic

Kathy D
Kathy DNorthern Region, NSW

Beautiful rug

We love our new rug - the quality, colour, style. And the price.
There was a longer delivery time than we had hoped but Zac upgraded the rug to make up for the delay and we will happily shop at Rugs Express again.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Rugs Express compares to other Home Decor Shops

Love my RUG!

It was a very smooth process ordering and receiving my rug. The rug was delivered according to the timeframe given by the owner and the rug itself is excellent! What I loved most was that I was able to speak to the owner whenever I needed anything concerning the delivery and despatch. I would buy from this website again, very good internet shopping experience for someone who hardly shops online.