Rugs Express

Rugs Express

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rugs Express? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (47)

Michele
MicheleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding - Brilliant product and superb service - faultless

Highly recommend!

Love my new rug!! Customer service was outstanding! Very friendly, great communication and fast responses. Delivery was also very quick! Thankyou!!

Annh
AnnhSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality unsurpassed

Zac and his family business are the penultimate in rug supply anywhere in Australia.. I have just received my 3 Rd rug very seamlessly and promptly and once again delighted with the choice .. the beautiful traditional design rich colours and tight weave.. so affordable and brilliantly sourced from all over the Middle East .. where rug making artisans have practiced their craft for Millenia.. I thoroughly recommend Zacs rugs and carpets.. they have delivered beauty and wearability and all with courteous staff! Thank you Zac! I’ll be back! Ann Hamilton

Mina
MinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect rug , perfect service !

I cannot thank Zac enough for helping me order my rug over the phone when I called with a million questions , I have never in my life had someone who went out of his way to help whilst I decided on size .The colour and design is exactly as it was on the website , dispatch and delivery came as he promised ! Cannot recommend Rugs Express enough . This is a business where you get calls not just emails. Thank you ! Will def recommend you to everyone

Great value

Bought 2 lovely reg & black rugs. They look great & compliment our rather large lounge room. The service provided by Rugs Express was outstanding & the rugs were delivered within the week all nicely wrapped, clearly labeled & secure. Thinking of ordering others for another, smaller room. Highly recommend.

Completes our living room.

Very happy with the total look, compliments our living room. Great price for the size and quality of the rug. Delivery was quick too.

Frustrated
FrustratedNorth Queensland, QLD

Turned my patio into a tropical oasis

Outdoor rug with tropical images and colour is a great size and plush under feet. Looks even better than as advertised. Am already saving for my next purchase!

Jill
Jill

I love my new rug

I love the colour and the style of my new rug, the colour is exactly as pictured. Also a Quick delivery.

Kay S.
Kay S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful rug and great quality

This rug is so soft and wonderful under your feet, quality is A+ thank you very much will definitely purchase more

Jenny Lakes Entrance
Jenny Lakes EntranceGippsland, VIC

Exactly as Advertised

The rug I received was exactly what I had ordered. I think the rug may have been shipped into Australia from overseas which took time due to Covid restrictions, however Zac was very helpful, patient and accommodating when I called him twice for updates. My rug was delivered rolled up in a plastic covering for protection directly to my front door, and looks beautiful in my guest room.

Janice
JaniceSouth East Queensland, QLD

COVID vs the hall runner

My beautiful floor rug arrived really quickly and was even better in person! However due to no fault of their own. the hall runner was delayed quite some time. However Zach kept the communication lines open and the option to choose another or a refund. We chose to wait it out and are thrilled we did. They sure do add something to our living space.

Exactly as the photo online

We have just received our hall runner and it’s just what we wanted , the colour is exactly as was in the photo , 5 metres long which is hard to find so all in all very happy would definitely purchase from rugs express again .

Find out how Rugs Express compares to other Home Decor Shops

Absolutely love my RUGS I purchased!!

Hands up the best quality I have ever encountered with rugs.
These rugs are so beautiful in my house, they are soft and so luxurious that you could sleep on them.
I was always kept updated with the status of my order even through the tough times of covid and waiting periods.
The customer service was very informative and outstanding.
I will definitely be purchasing more rugs from this company 100% so if you need a rug you check them out as you won’t be disappointed.
Very highly recommended.
Ivy. P

Christine S
Christine SMelbourne

Exceeded expectations

The value and quality exceeded my expectations. Both the customer service and delivery process were excellent. Delivery was very prompt. Highly recommended.

My favourite rug

Very happy with the beautiful rug I purchased from rugs express. Excellent customer service and communication. Quick delivery, received my rug in less than a week.