Rugs Express

Rugs Express

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rugs Express? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)

Mike H
Mike H

Expect disappointment and delay

First it was in stock. Then it wasn't, but it was coming. Then it was delayed from Turkey. Then it was here and about to be dispatched. Then there was a delay with logistics. It will certainly be more than than a month later than promised, and I expect more excuses to come. Just tell people the truth about delivery. Then they can choose.

Good service and great rug

The outdoor rug I ordered took three months to arrive due to COVID-related transport delays. The staff were always honest about the status of the order and offered a refund. I was happy to wait. Today I received the rug - I’m happy I waited. The rug is great. Many thanks to the staff who I’m sure are finding the disruptions to business operations a real challenge. Well done and thank you.✅

So soft

Sadly I had a wait for my product to arrive ( welcome to COVID shopping online) but each time I contacted the company they did respond ... it finally arrived and it looks and feels fantastic

Poor service and communication

I purchased a rug back in June and understand that due to covid there might be some delays. I rang them a month later to check on the status and was advised that they would check the warehouse and get back to me. They never did. I emailed them in September to again check the status, to be told they would check and get back to me. They never did. I contacted them in October to be told that they would check the backorder details and get back to me, and they also offered a refund, which I agreed to. I'm now awaiting a refund but not feeling very confident that I will get one.

Please save yourself the time, energy and frustration, and use another rug business!!

Home Decor Shops