Rugs Express

Rugs Express

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rugs Express? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1

Love it

I purchased a runner for my kitchen. I love it and it brightens the area up enormously. It also arrived in a timely manner, very happy.

Great value

Bought 2 lovely reg & black rugs. They look great & compliment our rather large lounge room. The service provided by Rugs Express was outstanding & the rugs were delivered within the week all nicely wrapped, clearly labeled & secure. Thinking of ordering others for another, smaller room. Highly recommend.

Completes our living room.

Very happy with the total look, compliments our living room. Great price for the size and quality of the rug. Delivery was quick too.

Frustrated
FrustratedNorth Queensland, QLD

Turned my patio into a tropical oasis

Outdoor rug with tropical images and colour is a great size and plush under feet. Looks even better than as advertised. Am already saving for my next purchase!

Jill
Jill

I love my new rug

I love the colour and the style of my new rug, the colour is exactly as pictured. Also a Quick delivery.

Kay S.
Kay S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful rug and great quality

This rug is so soft and wonderful under your feet, quality is A+ thank you very much will definitely purchase more

Jenny Lakes Entrance
Jenny Lakes EntranceGippsland, VIC

Exactly as Advertised

The rug I received was exactly what I had ordered. I think the rug may have been shipped into Australia from overseas which took time due to Covid restrictions, however Zac was very helpful, patient and accommodating when I called him twice for updates. My rug was delivered rolled up in a plastic covering for protection directly to my front door, and looks beautiful in my guest room.

Janice
JaniceSouth East Queensland, QLD

COVID vs the hall runner

My beautiful floor rug arrived really quickly and was even better in person! However due to no fault of their own. the hall runner was delayed quite some time. However Zach kept the communication lines open and the option to choose another or a refund. We chose to wait it out and are thrilled we did. They sure do add something to our living space.

Exactly as the photo online

We have just received our hall runner and it’s just what we wanted , the colour is exactly as was in the photo , 5 metres long which is hard to find so all in all very happy would definitely purchase from rugs express again .

Find out how Rugs Express compares to other Home Decor Shops

Absolutely love my RUGS I purchased!!

Hands up the best quality I have ever encountered with rugs.
These rugs are so beautiful in my house, they are soft and so luxurious that you could sleep on them.
I was always kept updated with the status of my order even through the tough times of covid and waiting periods.
The customer service was very informative and outstanding.
I will definitely be purchasing more rugs from this company 100% so if you need a rug you check them out as you won’t be disappointed.
Very highly recommended.
Ivy. P

Christine S
Christine SMelbourne

Exceeded expectations

The value and quality exceeded my expectations. Both the customer service and delivery process were excellent. Delivery was very prompt. Highly recommended.

My favourite rug

Very happy with the beautiful rug I purchased from rugs express. Excellent customer service and communication. Quick delivery, received my rug in less than a week.

Cass
CassNorth Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Absolutely love this rug. Its massive and just beautiful. I was worried about quality because the prices are so good. But its gorgeous, soft and fluffy and just well made. Customer service from zac was amazing throughout the process aswell

Jenny D.
Jenny D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rug

I had to wait for the rug mainly because of covid but zac was always prompt with emails and calls and always helpful.When I finally got an email I was told it was in stock and it came in a matter of days It is a great quality rug and looks great in the room I have already had compliments on how good it looks it was definetly worth the wait I couldnt be happier

Linda
LindaPerth

Perfect rug

Great rug great price great service great delivery couldn’t be more happy with it would def recommend this company if your looking for a rug price is much cheaper than other companies with same rug