Rugs Express

Rugs Express

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rugs Express? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2

CLO
CLOMurray Region, NSW

Excellent Service

I love how the customised 10m runner fits my long hallway. The colour is a bit lighter than advertised but blends in nicely with my wall and floor. Zac was easy to reach and very helpful in getting a perfect runner that suits.

Karen
KarenPerth, WA

Love my new rug

I love my new rug. It was a great price and I had great customer service. Thank you. I totally recommend this company

Kaz
KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service

Love my new rug, exactly what I wanted and as described. Rugs Express have amazing customer service, special thank you to Zac. Would highly recommend

Michele
MicheleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding - Brilliant product and superb service - faultless

Highly recommend!

Love my new rug!! Customer service was outstanding! Very friendly, great communication and fast responses. Delivery was also very quick! Thankyou!!

Annh
AnnhSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality unsurpassed

Zac and his family business are the penultimate in rug supply anywhere in Australia.. I have just received my 3 Rd rug very seamlessly and promptly and once again delighted with the choice .. the beautiful traditional design rich colours and tight weave.. so affordable and brilliantly sourced from all over the Middle East .. where rug making artisans have practiced their craft for Millenia.. I thoroughly recommend Zacs rugs and carpets.. they have delivered beauty and wearability and all with courteous staff! Thank you Zac! I’ll be back! Ann Hamilton

Mina
MinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect rug , perfect service !

I cannot thank Zac enough for helping me order my rug over the phone when I called with a million questions , I have never in my life had someone who went out of his way to help whilst I decided on size .The colour and design is exactly as it was on the website , dispatch and delivery came as he promised ! Cannot recommend Rugs Express enough . This is a business where you get calls not just emails. Thank you ! Will def recommend you to everyone

Love it

I purchased a runner for my kitchen. I love it and it brightens the area up enormously. It also arrived in a timely manner, very happy.

Great value

Bought 2 lovely reg & black rugs. They look great & compliment our rather large lounge room. The service provided by Rugs Express was outstanding & the rugs were delivered within the week all nicely wrapped, clearly labeled & secure. Thinking of ordering others for another, smaller room. Highly recommend.

Find out how Rugs Express compares to other Home Decor Shops

Completes our living room.

Very happy with the total look, compliments our living room. Great price for the size and quality of the rug. Delivery was quick too.

Frustrated
FrustratedNorth Queensland, QLD

Turned my patio into a tropical oasis

Outdoor rug with tropical images and colour is a great size and plush under feet. Looks even better than as advertised. Am already saving for my next purchase!

Jill
Jill

I love my new rug

I love the colour and the style of my new rug, the colour is exactly as pictured. Also a Quick delivery.

Kay S.
Kay S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful rug and great quality

This rug is so soft and wonderful under your feet, quality is A+ thank you very much will definitely purchase more

Jenny Lakes Entrance
Jenny Lakes EntranceGippsland, VIC

Exactly as Advertised

The rug I received was exactly what I had ordered. I think the rug may have been shipped into Australia from overseas which took time due to Covid restrictions, however Zac was very helpful, patient and accommodating when I called him twice for updates. My rug was delivered rolled up in a plastic covering for protection directly to my front door, and looks beautiful in my guest room.

Janice
JaniceSouth East Queensland, QLD

COVID vs the hall runner

My beautiful floor rug arrived really quickly and was even better in person! However due to no fault of their own. the hall runner was delayed quite some time. However Zach kept the communication lines open and the option to choose another or a refund. We chose to wait it out and are thrilled we did. They sure do add something to our living space.