Rugs Express

Rugs Express (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rugs Express? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (37)

Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick delivery

I am shocked at how quick delivery was. I live in Victoria which is in lockdown. I love my new rug. Great selection of modern rugs to choose from in different sizes, patterns and colours. This has been the best service I have received from an online shop during these strange times.

Rob
RobIllawarra, NSW

Awesome

Placed an order at the end of August and the rug was delivered within the working week.
Top quality product, would definitely buy again when I redesigning my bedroom.

Lloyd
LloydSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Exactly what I ordered

The rug we received is exactly what I ordered and seen on the website. Thankyou for the quick delivery even through these hard times of covid. The quality and colour is sensational and we will re-order again from Rugs Express without hesitation. Thankyou for Rugs Express for our amazing rug. It's great to see an Australian owned company delivering on their promises espcially for an oldie like me. Thankyou again.

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Perfect rug and runner

Thankyou Rugs Express for my matching rug and runner. Thankyou for your help in choosing the perfect pair. I am so happy and the wife is too. The colours are great and exactly what’s shown on your site. The sizing is also great and without your customer service and guidance I’m sure I would have chosen the wrong size. Cheers.

Stefan
StefanIllawarra, NSW

Super rug

Awesome rug, very high quality and looks so good. Refreshingly fast delivery and superb communication, never had second thoughts when buying with rugs express as its a trusted business.
Overall im extremely satisfied and money well spent.

Matthew
MatthewSydney, NSW

Awesome choice

Just received my awesome floor runner. Fits just right in my home. Thanks again Rugs Express. I will be sure to buy off you again after the renos have finished. Thanks

Camilla M.
Camilla M.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful rug. Good friendly service!

It took so long for me to decide which rug to purchase. When I finally did I wasn’t disappointed. Delivery took about a week which is understandable with everything going on with COVID. The rug is exactly what was online, colours and design was perfect. I had to call them once to check on the size and they were so helpful and knowledgeable.

Irene C.
Irene C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with purchase

The rug that I ordered was exactly what I wanted. The quality is fabulous. I had to call them a couple of times to ask for their recommendation on what size to get as I was unsure and their customer service was amazing and very helpful on all occasions. Delivery was also quick. I’m very happy and will purchase off them again!!

Rob
RobWollongong

Great Rugs from Rugs Express

I've ordered a few rugs from Zac at Rugs Express for our house and each one has been a great fit. Well priced, good quality and delivered on time. If in doubt about what you need, talk to Zac. He gives great recommendations and their website is very helpful too.

Chelsea
ChelseaSydney, NSW

Great service and quick delivery

I ordered a rug last Friday. I accidentally chose the wrong size. I Called phone number provided on the website and they were very quick in changing my order to the correct size that I needed. He was so knowledgeable and understanding and overall friendly. Great customer service and even better I received my rug Tuesday and is exactly what I wanted. Such fast delivery. I’m definitely going to tell my friends to buy off this site.

Happy customer
Happy customerSydney, NSW

Great Service Great Product

Have just received my 4th rug from Rugs Express. Super quick delivery. Excellent service Rug is amazing. Great quality. Will buy from again. Absolute pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

JTRN
JTRN

Beautiful RUG

The original rug I ordered has run out and Zac contacted me to offer alternative rug design with almost exactly what I want for color combination and style.

I was so amazed when I saw it. The rug is prettier than in the photo!

It sits perfectly on our living area!

Quality wise and affordability definitely rugs express has it!