Rugs Express

Rugs Express (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rugs Express? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2

Sharyn H.
Sharyn H.Hunter Region, NSW

Lovely rug

Worth the wait. The rug is beautiful and so soft, exceeded my expectations. Zac responded to emails promptly with updates

Ella C.
Ella C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service beautiful quality rugs

Friendly supportive service. Delivered what was ordered and were extremely flexible. Communication was reliable and consistent. Very impressed with overall service and delivery

Harry
HarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Quality Rug

Anyone looking for Quality this is the one stop shop. We ordered a rug I love the quality of it so much that we ordered the Runner as well. we are happy with the product so much. the team is extremely helpful. thank you so much for the wonderful products. Will be buying more..

Carolann
Carolann

Wonderful product & service

I have used Rugs Express before and both times, have been blown away by the quality and value of their products. Extremely prompt service and really impressed by their products and being just what is advertised!

So soft

Sadly I had a wait for my product to arrive ( welcome to COVID shopping online) but each time I contacted the company they did respond ... it finally arrived and it looks and feels fantastic

MCM
MCMSydney, NSW

Very satisfied.

Had a couple of problems at first with supply because of the very difficult conditions we’re in a the moment. I was given a full refund. As soon as the rug arrived in stock...1 week after the refund...I reordered and it arrived within 2 days. Very happy with quality, design, colour and price.

Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick delivery

I am shocked at how quick delivery was. I live in Victoria which is in lockdown. I love my new rug. Great selection of modern rugs to choose from in different sizes, patterns and colours. This has been the best service I have received from an online shop during these strange times.

Rob
RobIllawarra, NSW

Awesome

Placed an order at the end of August and the rug was delivered within the working week.
Top quality product, would definitely buy again when I redesigning my bedroom.

Lloyd
LloydSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Exactly what I ordered

The rug we received is exactly what I ordered and seen on the website. Thankyou for the quick delivery even through these hard times of covid. The quality and colour is sensational and we will re-order again from Rugs Express without hesitation. Thankyou for Rugs Express for our amazing rug. It's great to see an Australian owned company delivering on their promises espcially for an oldie like me. Thankyou again.

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Perfect rug and runner

Thankyou Rugs Express for my matching rug and runner. Thankyou for your help in choosing the perfect pair. I am so happy and the wife is too. The colours are great and exactly what’s shown on your site. The sizing is also great and without your customer service and guidance I’m sure I would have chosen the wrong size. Cheers.

Stefan
StefanIllawarra, NSW

Super rug

Awesome rug, very high quality and looks so good. Refreshingly fast delivery and superb communication, never had second thoughts when buying with rugs express as its a trusted business.
Overall im extremely satisfied and money well spent.

Matthew
MatthewSydney, NSW

Awesome choice

Just received my awesome floor runner. Fits just right in my home. Thanks again Rugs Express. I will be sure to buy off you again after the renos have finished. Thanks

Camilla M.
Camilla M.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful rug. Good friendly service!

It took so long for me to decide which rug to purchase. When I finally did I wasn’t disappointed. Delivery took about a week which is understandable with everything going on with COVID. The rug is exactly what was online, colours and design was perfect. I had to call them once to check on the size and they were so helpful and knowledgeable.

Irene C.
Irene C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with purchase

The rug that I ordered was exactly what I wanted. The quality is fabulous. I had to call them a couple of times to ask for their recommendation on what size to get as I was unsure and their customer service was amazing and very helpful on all occasions. Delivery was also quick. I’m very happy and will purchase off them again!!

Rob
RobWollongong

Great Rugs from Rugs Express

I've ordered a few rugs from Zac at Rugs Express for our house and each one has been a great fit. Well priced, good quality and delivered on time. If in doubt about what you need, talk to Zac. He gives great recommendations and their website is very helpful too.

Chelsea
ChelseaSydney, NSW

Great service and quick delivery

I ordered a rug last Friday. I accidentally chose the wrong size. I Called phone number provided on the website and they were very quick in changing my order to the correct size that I needed. He was so knowledgeable and understanding and overall friendly. Great customer service and even better I received my rug Tuesday and is exactly what I wanted. Such fast delivery. I’m definitely going to tell my friends to buy off this site.

Happy customer
Happy customerSydney, NSW

Great Service Great Product

Have just received my 4th rug from Rugs Express. Super quick delivery. Excellent service Rug is amazing. Great quality. Will buy from again. Absolute pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

Happy to get my new rugs

I just got my 2 new rugs which initially ordered in different design as I couldn't get both in the same design. Zac contacted me and suggested on one design for both rugs. I couldn't be happier as they both match, they are good quality and nice colour.
Thank you Zac. Thank you Rug express.
Will definitely come back, and highly recommend .

JTRN
JTRN

Beautiful RUG

The original rug I ordered has run out and Zac contacted me to offer alternative rug design with almost exactly what I want for color combination and style.

I was so amazed when I saw it. The rug is prettier than in the photo!

It sits perfectly on our living area!

Quality wise and affordability definitely rugs express has it!

Kathy D
Kathy DNorthern Region, NSW

Beautiful rug

We love our new rug - the quality, colour, style. And the price.
There was a longer delivery time than we had hoped but Zac upgraded the rug to make up for the delay and we will happily shop at Rugs Express again.

Tara
TaraPerth, WA

Nice product, good customer service

Beautiful rugs for my grandchildren's Christmas present

Purchased 2 large size rugs from the children's range for my 4 year old grandson's and my 2 year old granddaughter's bedrooms for their Christmas presents. Ordered online on Wednesday night 13/12 and they arrived Friday lunchtime 15/12. So impressed with the speed of delivery as I was needlessly worried about getting them in time for Christmas. Transformed both their bedrooms as they have added so much life, colour and warmth to their rooms. Both grandchildren love them.. The quality is excellent, very plush and soft and the colours are vibrant. and exactly the same as shown on the website. Gladly recommend this company to anyone.

Great rug, service and value

Ordered a rug on Monday night, it was in my living room by Friday, just on time for my dinner party.
The rug is soft and beautiful.
Very happy with the quality of the rug, the similarity to the picture on the website and the helpful guy on the phone from "Rug express". Also great value, I compared to many other sites. Happy happy happy!

ntk
ntkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer service

Ordered below rug for our family room .Zac rang me to tell me it was out stock till late August .That was all good and when I queried delivery; last week of August he promptly emailed me to say it would be despatched next couple of days;which it was
Sisal rug arrived and it was slightly smaller than what i ordered about 12-13cm.Rang Zac who very promptly got back to me again and apologised .Informed me that was the shipment and sometimes they vary the size.He was happy to take it back and pay freight.
We decided to unwrap it anyway and see how it looked .Didn't look right one way ;but did the other as we have a corner modular lounge.
We decided to keep it and am now very happy we made that decision

jackchis
jackchis

COULD NOT BE HAPPIER

Contacted the Company prior to delivery and Zac could not have been more helpful. The rug was delivered within a few days and was exactly what I wanted. Will definitely be purchasing from Rugs Express in the future.