Rugs Express

Rugs Express

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rugs Express? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)

Good service and great rug

The outdoor rug I ordered took three months to arrive due to COVID-related transport delays. The staff were always honest about the status of the order and offered a refund. I was happy to wait. Today I received the rug - I’m happy I waited. The rug is great. Many thanks to the staff who I’m sure are finding the disruptions to business operations a real challenge. Well done and thank you.✅

So soft

Sadly I had a wait for my product to arrive ( welcome to COVID shopping online) but each time I contacted the company they did respond ... it finally arrived and it looks and feels fantastic