Rugs Express

Rugs Express

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rugs Express? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Anne
AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply stunning

Very happy with our purchase. Purchased a hall runner and 2 large rugs, they look stunning, will definitely use rugs express for any future needs, the customer service was exceptional

JOHN EYMAEL
JOHN EYMAELSydney, NSW

Awesome products

I purchased 2 x indoor/outdoor hall runners for my country AirBNB as guests walk lots of dirt and grime inside.
Very nice product, arrived in a few weeks with FREE POST and are already doing a beaut job and looking great ! Thanks Peter

Customer service, quality of carpet - AMAZING

Rugs express has exceptional customer service. From constantly updating me on a delayed order due to unforeseen circumstances- to swiftly changing my order so that I don’t have to wait a long time. Their service is fantastic . On top of the service , their rug quality and design is perfection! I am obsessed with how it changed my whole living room! Thankyou Zac!

Chris K
Chris KSydney, NSW

Quality rug

I ordered my rug and received it within days. Extremely fast service. I am so happy with my rug, the quality is just amazing. This is the second rug I have purchased from this company and extremely happy with the quality of the rugs as well as the service from this company..

I will always buy rugs from here as I know have confidence that the quality will last in heavy walk areas.. thank you to the team.. I love love love my rug..

Find out how Rugs Express compares to other Home Decor Shops

Excellent customer service, beautiful rug

We had some difficulties with the courier being unable to deliver to our area, Zac provided constant updates and promptly arranged the shipping with an alternative courier at his own cost. The rug was a good price and is great quality. Very happy with the rug and the service we've received from Zac

Chloe B.
Chloe B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent communication

I bought a round rug and it was dispatched 3 days later! There was a bit of a delay with the couriers due to the floods. I contacted Rugs Express and they quickly chased it up for me! Excellent communication and very happy with my purchase. Thankyou!

Dorelle
DorelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

My rug looks fantastic. I couldn’t get the original one I wanted but gave me a lot of options. Very helpful

Peter and Linda
Peter and LindaDarling Downs, QLD

Simply Beautiful

It took me a little while to choose on line, going from website to website. Rugs Express had the largest range. Once I decided on the colour and style, it was so easy. I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived! I unpacked it as fast as I could, and OMG, it ads the drama to our bedroom I was looking for and my beautiful black cat just wants to sleep on it all day. I still have 4 more rugs to purchase, and I can't recommend Rugs Express enough.

Brilliant!

Julie G.
Julie G.Illawarra, NSW

Great customer service!

Excellent customer service and so happy with my rug and runner. Great colour and quality. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

CLO
CLOMurray Region, NSW

Excellent Service

I love how the customised 10m runner fits my long hallway. The colour is a bit lighter than advertised but blends in nicely with my wall and floor. Zac was easy to reach and very helpful in getting a perfect runner that suits.

Karen
KarenPerth, WA

Love my new rug

I love my new rug. It was a great price and I had great customer service. Thank you. I totally recommend this company

Kaz
KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service

Love my new rug, exactly what I wanted and as described. Rugs Express have amazing customer service, special thank you to Zac. Would highly recommend

Michele
MicheleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding - Brilliant product and superb service - faultless

Highly recommend!

Love my new rug!! Customer service was outstanding! Very friendly, great communication and fast responses. Delivery was also very quick! Thankyou!!