Running Warehouse Australia

Running Warehouse Australia

Brand Manager for Running Warehouse Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (11) · Not as advertised (0)
Anne
AnneBarton 2600, ACT

Amazingly quick delivery

Ordered my Salomon shoes online at 6:27 pm on Wed; onboard for delivery at 9:47 am on Thurs; arrived at my door 24 hours later on Fri. Perth WA to Bairnsdale VIC. Unbelievably quick except that I saw it with my own eyes! Shoes were a great price and fit perfectly. Couldn't be happier. Thank you.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Order placed, paid, Shoes then OOS - 10 days for refund

Very bad, wanted a different colour but told i would have to pay $50 more. This wasn't my fault, staff unhelpful. I would absolutely avoid this place - classic way of loosing customers!

Ian Mac
Ian MacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great online buying

Terrific website. Easy to use and full of good information.
Huge range of shoes to choose from, and I especially liked the value offered from the large range of sale items available at heavily discounted prices.
The prices were lower than in other shops, and the low shipping (A$5) and returns policy made it a no risk exercise.
Also fast shipping and I received my shoes in two days from when I placed the order.
Very happy customer

Fiona
FionaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service - very happy

Purchased some sandshoes online with Running Warehouse Australia for the first time which is always a bit risky. But they were fantastic. Ordered on Sunday and received the goods on Thursday all in order. Thank you. Will definitely use them again with 4 individuals in the household who purchase running shoes.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Running Warehouse Australia compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Jacquie
JacquieSydney, NSW

No value and unhelfpul staff

A few weeks ago I purchased some running shoes from this shop. I recently went back to the site to order another different pair of shoes and found the shoes I'd purchased a few weeks earlier were now $20 cheaper. I then found them at another store $60 cheaper. I asked the store if they'd consider offering me $20 off the 2nd pair I wanted to buy and received a terse 'no'. Have purchased approx 14 pairs of running shoes from this shop and would have hoped for a more helpful response, particularly as the shoes I'd already purchased are $60 cheaper elsewhere. There's no value in shopping here anymore and they don't have helpful staff or diplomatic staff, so won't be going back.

They thought I was a scammer because of my name

Milan V
Milan VSydney, NSW

Fantastic website and shopping experience

Overall the website was very easy to navigate.
The range of shoes was much larger than any other retailer to my knowledge.
The prices were lower than in other shops, but what set it apart was the low shipping (about 5 A$) and the fast processing.
I received my shoes two days from when I placed the order.

Trish S.
Trish S.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivered 2 days after ordered.

Site easy to order from, product as expected and saved approximately $50. I chose the express post option for $5, ordered on a Wednesday afternoon and the shoes arrived Friday morning.

Mi H.
Mi H.Hunter Region, NSW

Two pairs of Mizuno running shoes at half price

I took a chance and purchased two pairs of Mizuno running shoes. A pair of racing and training shoes. Items were better than described. Total turnover only 2 days and saved over $120 on a $200 purchase. I would definitely recommend Runners Warehouse.

Brad
BradNowra NSW

6 days just to process the order, another 8 in transit!

Steven L.
Steven L.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent prices, fast delivery.

The buying process was easy and the product details were clearly marked. The prices were excellent and the delivery was very quick. If you already know what shoes you want, this is an excellent place to buy.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

Fast shipping

Very easy website to navigate for type of shoes, brands and width. The informative videos provide useful information to help me select the type of shoes I require. Lucky for me I can visit the store in Perth and get the video footage of my running style, then I go online and order. So far no issues encountered with shipping and shoes selection. I found the online experience was more informative then visiting the store.

Prices are cheap, but more importantly one of the few places that sold width 4E.

Stevie
StevieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Prices & Service

Running Warehouse Australia are an online seller of running shoes and apparel (they may have a retail outlet but I have only shopped with them online). The purchases I have made through them (runners) have always been great products, with great, competitive prices and they have consistently delivered the items to my door, well packaged, faster than any other seller I have dealt with. I generally receive the item the following day, two days max. Never had an issue, very reliable. Could not be more pleased with them and will continue to support them. Awesome!

Just a quick update (Sept 2019) - still 5 Stars, had a pair of runners delivered today - great products, prices and SUPER quick delivery to the door!