Verified🏆 2024 Award

96% · 63022 · 3%

Joel J.
Joel J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome gear and great deals!

Bought a borealis backpack from these guys and for a good price. The bag came in the next day! Website was easy to use and visually appealing. I'm definitely coming back here for more things :) Show details ·  1
Khrystle V.
Khrystle V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Top notch customer service and fast delivery. Very accommodating and product received in very good condition. Show reply
Thane
ThaneGippsland, VIC

Great Range of products backed by really good service

First time I’ve bought from Rushfaster and I’ll be back. Really happy with my purchase and the delivery was very fast. Good communication throughout the process as well Show details ·  1
Susan
SusanSydney, NSW

Fabulous coffee cup and super speedy service

I had searched high and low for a reusable piccolo coffee cup and found one by Joco on Rushfaster. It's perfect - great quality, looks stylish and it was a great price too. It was a gift for my husband and I needed it within 3 days, which Rushfaster promised. In the event it arrived in two days so I was over the moon. The buying experience was very easy (great for a non tech savvy person like me) and, I totally loved the post sales email - what a fabulous ethic this firm has. I will definitely use Rushfaster again. Show details ·  1
Loc H.
Loc H.

Excellent bags and accessories website

Very pleased to find such a diverse range of products from here. The website is easy to navigate and not too pricey.

The quality of the bellroy slim card wallet was excellent. I will come back to this website for sure. Show details ·  1

cameron
cameron2 posts

Amazing Service and Product

Fast delivery and the backpack was exactly as described. Will use again Show reply
kate P.
kate P.

Fjallraven backpack

I just want to throw a massive shoutout to all the wonderful staff at Rushfaster. Ordered my backpack with a tight timeframe for delivery and it was here early.....Made possible through excellent communication and helpful people!!!! THANKYOU TO THE STAFF BEHIND MAKING RUSHFASTER THE BEST!!
Will definately purchase from you guys again
Cheers
Kate Show details ·  1
Aaron S.
Aaron S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rushfaster are my new favourite store for EDC!

Stocking many items that you can’t get anywhere else, Rushfaster has the best collection of high quality products. I purchased a Boundary Supply Prima System XPAC backpack and could not be happier. Having a local retailer for a brand like this is amazing.
The service I received online was second to none. Responsive, personable, and willing to go above and beyond to assist.
The product arrived fast and well packaged.
Will continue to support Rushfaster for the unique product range and amazing service, thank you! Show details ·  1
Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Great product and service!

This is my first time using Rushfaster but I doubt it will be my last. I got a great product at an amazing price, and then had it delivered VERY quickly. So happy with the service. Show details ·  1
Sara E.
Sara E.

North Face Puffer Vest

Super happy with my experience with Rushfaster & Kez who I spoke to. They were quick & Kez answered any queries I had very promptly. Show reply
Brendon J.
Brendon J.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Superb customer service

The team were attentive and helped me resolve some warranty issues. Fantastic service Show reply
Michael
MichaelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Mark S
Mark S2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great product, great service, great price

Not having previously heard of Rushfaster, I was initially cautious of an attractive price on a quality product (North Face Dryzzle). Positive reviews encouraged me to give them a go and I'm very pleased I did. Well organised website, easy to find and order. Immediate order confirmation and tracking details. Delivered in 2 business days. With the additional introductory order discount I've saved 40% and received exactly what I was searching for. Show reply
Laurie G.
Laurie G.

Brilliant for one pack travel

I purchased two Peak Design packing cubes (small) to pack in my Alpaka 35L Elememts backpack. Great fit and match for the pack. the easy open is cool and the fact it can separate clean from used gear makes total sense. i’ll be adding another for sure.
Rushfaster, as always, offer the best customer care out there. quick dispatch and delivery and zero delay in response to emails regarding this order. Show details ·  1
_hanz0_
_hanz0_Perth, WA
Dean c
Dean c2 posts

Superb Service

I ordered an item that i had been searching for, for a long time. I was sceptical that it would meet my needs .... but it totally exceeded them! And it arrived so fast.... what a stand-out experience. Thank you! Show reply

Charles G.
Charles G.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Quality products, great online service and fast postage

I recently made my first purchase with Rushfaster and was very impressed. Comparing backpacks online was made so much easier with their youtube reviews of each product I was already comparing myself. The videos were complete with a breakdown of each pack's features, sizings, shape, and also their pros and cons. A great resource for comparing products, very satisfied, will shop again. Show details
Simon
SimonPerth, WA2 posts

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Patagonia cube and submersible backpack

Thank you Rushfaster for everything you have done for me. I love your products and in particular your Patagonia collection. Best customer service I have found and I tell my friends how good you are, so hopefully they will start shopping with you. The submersible backpack does not let any water in. Basic pack but very practical for on-water activities or in rainy weather. Thanks so much. Lorraine Graham Show details ·  1
Rob S.
Rob S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great website, great products, great service

I bought some really cool gear from these guys. Postage was super quick, and the service was fantastic. Highly recommend. Show reply
Jenny S.
Jenny S.

Great products great service and quick delivery

Absolutely the best online shopping experience I’ve ever had hands down.

Purchased a north face puffer vest which was the best price online and instore.

Had never heard of this site so did my research and saw their very credible reputation.

Support contacted me to ensure I could check out ok, applied a discount and were so very helpful.

The order was received in WA 3 days after ordering.

Absolutely 100% happy with purchase, check out and speedy delivery.

Definitely will be my go to website for online purchases.

Love the customer focused service!

Very surprised and satisfied customer ! Show reply

Paula
Paula2 posts

Awesome company to deal with

I purchased two Bellroy products from Rushfaster. One, a Tokyo backpack, exceeded expectations the other, a pouch, wasn’t as expected.
Rushfaster’s customer service was legendary. I have never come across such a responsive company ( Thank you Kez) who made the returns process so straight forward. Great communication, understanding responses and professional service. Can’t recommend them highly enough. Show details ·  1
Warren A.
Warren A.Alice Springs, NT

Amazing Fast Delivery and great quality products

Wow. Amazed with the speed of delivery. I live in the Centre of Australia. Ordered Saturday night (late). delivered Wednesday morning! Loving the quality of the Aer slim pouch X - perfect size for my partner. The Alpaka elements tech case is just as impressive! will write a review after their 1 month workout overseas! Show details ·  1
David C.
David C.Perth, WA

Great price and rapid delivery

Just bought a bellroy venture sling from rushfaster. Best price on the internet especially with the first purchase discount. Opted for express delivery and got it in 2 days. Show details ·  1
auckland04
auckland04AU2 posts

Great shopping experience. Fast Delivery

I ordered the Bellroy sling bag and had no issue. Quick delivery. Five stars service Show details ·  1
Joe
JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Good Quality Product, Good Price and Flawless Purchasing Process!!

Title says it all. Well done! Highly recommend and will definitely use Rushfaster again. Show details ·  1

Denny
Denny2 posts

Excellent service from Rushfaster

I ordered online on Tuesday and the product was delivered on Thursday in perfect order as described. Thank you for excellent service and price. I highly recommend Rushfaster service. Show details ·  1
Jen
Jen

excellent product range and super fast delivery

Rushfaster stocks a fantastic range of products - cool and functional. I must say Rushfaster is one of the only few Australian online shops that delivers super fast, puts the two local big department stores (and other local online shops) at shame. I placed the order the night before and the parcel arrived on my doorstep the very next day, impressive! Extremely happy with the product as well as the service. Show details ·  1
PCL
PCLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

The name's only half of it!

Rushfaster definitely delivers, reliably and quickly. The care and intelligence employed curating this wonderful collection of high-quality gear—like stocking Heimplanet's amazing travel packs!—is what makes the company truly impressive. Top quality gear at good prices with fast, excellent shipping. Unbeatable. Count me as a regular going forward (because we can never go back). Show details ·  1
Irawan
IrawanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast service and great customer service

Asked the customer service, they answered very promptly. After I purchased, they sent it right away. Thank you for the great service. Show details ·  1
Glen J.
Glen J.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

Awesome service and communication! Sending a screenshot of a proof of charge from my bank was different but I really appreciate it considering the cost of my purchase. Would buy from them again! Show details ·  1
Neville
NevilleSydney, NSW

Peak Design 3L Sling Bag

Easy to use website, great product, competitive pricing and delivered on time. Show details ·  1
Anna R
Anna R5 posts

Excellent service

Product was cheaper from Rushfaster than on the original website.
Quick and very fast delivery. Show reply
KMA
KMAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great product, great company

I bought a light Bellroy day pack. The product was just what I want, cheaper at Rushfaster and here in 2 days.
Glad I discovered this site as I'm looking for a travel pack. V informative reviews and product detail, and they're trying to do the right thing by our planet. Show details ·  1
Lisa
Lisa

Great customer service

Purchased a Memo water bottle - great design, and Rain laptop cover - another great design. Very happy with both. Bonus - arrived the next day Show details ·  1
Anthony
Anthony2 posts

I purchased an item on Monday and it is here now Wednesday morning. Well packed and in perfect condition. I also had an email yesterday from the company thanking me for my business. That is a small thing but a big thing. I will look at purchasing through them again Show details ·  1

Hanh
HanhSydney, NSW

Great informative shop

Their YouTube videos are a great source of information. This is the next best thing from a sales person who actually knows their product. Show details ·  1
LynK
LynK3 posts

Perfect Travel Wallet

The leather in this travel wallet is buttery soft. It is a beautifully made product that will get better with age! It is a graduation gift for my son. I’m sure he will have it forever. Show details ·  1
LozzaH
LozzaH2 posts

No complaints

Great service, quick, and an excellent product. The item was delivered with a smile by the delivery man. Show details ·  1
toboe
toboeSydney, NSW2 posts

Competitive price and prompt delivery

Came across Rushfaster via their YouTube video reviewing the Peak Design Everyday Backpack V2. Found that their price for the bag was the lowest on the net. Delivery was prompt. I received the backpack within a few days. Show details ·  1