Russell Hobbs 4443BSS

Russell Hobbs 4443BSS

MPN: RHB-4443BSS

See the Best Slow Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A'leasha Snoeks

A'leasha SnoeksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reasonable quality

I have the 3.5L and the 5L Russell Hobbs slow cookers. Both knobs broke off within a matter of a week of each other. They were about 4 years old. They cook well though, and easy to clean.
Contacted the company and they never replied to me about getting replacement knobs

Purchased at Myer for $40.00.

Lynne

LynneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Knob broke off and handles cracked

Knob broke off and handles cracked - before this I had another brand for 30 years but thought it was time to upgrade regrettably. Took the other one to the op shop!!!

Purchased in May 2017 for $60.00.

DanF

DanFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not impressed

Not impressed with this slow cooker. cooked Beef Ribs for 12 hours, they were tough, nowhere near melt in the mouth cooked. I preheated the bowl too. Cooked a chicken curry for 8 hours, same story.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for $60.00.

Tanya G

Tanya GMiami

Won’t cook!

Have tried twice now to cook in this slow cooker. After 1 hr on low for a chicken parmigiana there was little heat, the chicken was barely warm, let alone cooking. Will junk it and buy a different brand next time, considering this cooker was twice as dear as the basic big w model that works a charm will not be buying any more Russell hob appliances

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Ozwitch

OzwitchWodonga

Works as advertised, so far.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

San

SanCanberra

Usless - Nothing cooks

Replaced original cooker ( another brand ) when it finally died after many years of use . Using my favourite recipes that were always a great success is now a huge disappointment . It just won't cook ! Veg , lentils etc are rock hard even after cooking for 12 hours despite having been cooked perfectly in half that time previously . NOT HAPPY

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

JoylGoulburn Valley, VIC

Very Happy and Satisfied with the Slow Cooker

I purchased the Russell Hobbs slow cooker after my 10 year old cooker decided it had enough. The Russell Hobbs cooker makes it a pleasure to once again do slow cooked meals that taste as equal and scrumptious you would get in the top restaurants.
I would and have recommended the Cooker to family and friends.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

JoRup

JoRup

Knobs are cheap junk and no replacements available in australia

Does cook but not worth the money ! Cheap manufacture!Junky cheap plastic knobs, which are very necessary for safe use of the unit! Poor Australian support, replacement parts unavailable! Old Saying "Quality is like buying Oats" if you want prime grade oats you pay a fair price, but if it doesn't matter that the oats have been thru a horse before the you get it much cheaper!

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Mitch23

Mitch23Melbourne

Soups and Pot Roasts All Year

We love our Russell Hobbs slow cooker.
My wife loves soup and we are making a batch pretty much every week,
We had wanted a slow cooker for ages and when we got this the process was that much easier. Truly set and forget, There is no learning curve other than the cooking times and you get a feel for that quickly.
It is a very sturdy and well made machine and we are very satisfied with it. It does not have a timer but we mostly make soups so that is never a problem.
We would recommend this machine to anyone.

Date PurchasedJun 2012

Doesn't cook

My husband bought the small sized of the Russell Hobbs slow cooker for me from Good Guys Brighton last Christmas 2018. It didn't cook the lamb shanks on high after 10 hours. I used it twice, but the food didn't cook. Very disappointed and unhappy. It was wasting my time and money.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Haley

HaleyIsligton

Can't live without it

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Amy O

Amy OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!!

I have had my Russell Hobbs slow cooker for over 5 years now.
It has never missed a beat. Always reliable to use. It is simple to use. Looks good.
My only problem is one of the handles have broken on the outside.
The crock pot inside is crack free so far and I have used it on many occasions.

Date PurchasedFeb 2011

Bex G

Bex GAdelaide

Good Entry Level Slow Cooker

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Meg

MegWollongong

My New Best Friend!

This is a perfect size for my needs and SO easy to use! For best results, brown your meat well in a frypan first, veggies too if time permits, then deglaze the pan and add to cooker. Those lovely caramelized juices have so much flavour, why waste them? Meat, even the very cheap cuts, are meltingly tender and veggies are cooked but not mushy. I cook enough to freeze so that I have ready made, healthy food on call whenever the need arises. The removeable pan makes cleaning a breeze and the whole item is easy to store. With soaring power prices, this little gem is far more economical than using a traditional oven for a couple of hours or more. Love it!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Didi 45

Didi 45Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great medium size slow cooker

I had a larger slow cooker that cracked and have replaced it with this smaller one. It is a perfect size for one person, cooks well and I can still fit a whole chicken in it. Meals taste better in a slow cooker as it retains the juices and meat is very tender.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Linda Hickey

Linda HickeyBrisbane

A must have for cooler months

This is a stylish slow cooker, I love how the lid seals. The removable dish makes cleaning a breeze. I enjoy the different settings, if I'm short of time but still want that "slow cooked" style, I can cook on high for quick results. Also I take advantage of the timer.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

kylie

kyliePink, Ohio

Can't live with out it

I luv my new Russell Hobbs Slow Cooker it's so economical and easy to use.You just pop your meat in and veggies if you wish and Bang just turn it on and let it do it's stuff You can leave it to cook over night or pop it on in the morning and by the arvo your tea is cooked. It's so easy to clean . I recommend this product to everyone!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

hellco

hellcoBallarat

Hard to live without it.

I love this Russell Hobbs slow cooker. Great to make soup with. No more long cooking on the stove top with exhaust fan going. Saves power and make delicious tender lamb shanks for soups or stews. Easy to clean and a great compact size that suits a couple or small family.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Wiggy11

Wiggy11SYDNEY

Love it!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Nikki

Nikki

Good product

This slow cooker does cook well! The meat was very tender and delicious. It was very easy to clean with just hot soapy water. I'm satisfied with this products features especially for the price of it. I'm very happy and the product is easy to use for first time slow cooker purchase.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Chris G

Chris Gasked

Will inner ceramic dish fit inside a microwave oven so you can bring it up to cooking temperature quickly?

John Baker

John Bakerasked

I have a 4443BSS & want to cook corned beef. I have had no luck with cooking on low. Have decided to try on high. How long should I cook a 1.5 kg price ?

Hi John, I have always cooked Corn Beef in Water and it is an hour per kilo

Miche'le A

Miche'le Aasked

I have the 7ltr and have had 1 kg of stewing steak chopped and 4 lambs kidneys also chopped in it with stock and the bowl is approximately half full. The plan was to be had for dinner tonight. Well this slow cooker warms but after being on high for 6 hours my meals isn't cooked, not to the steak and kidney casserole standard I wanted. I had this problem the other time I used it to cook corned beef, 8 hours later it still wasn't cooked. Ideas please. I have had it 18 months, dont have the receipt and have only used it twice.
Very disappointed in this.

Get an answer from our members and Russell Hobbs representatives