Russell Hobbs Accusteam Plus RHC906

Russell Hobbs Accusteam Plus RHC906

AnP

AnPPerth

Good

It is a good steam iron. It works well on different fabrics. The steaming capability is good to crease out wrinkles in cotton and it is gentle on delicate clothes. It has the automatic shut off feature and it is not over priced.First time I bought Russell Hobbs and I am happy with my purchase

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    Dhita

DhitaAU

Leaked within 1 year

Started well and loved how the iron works.
    Unfortunately, started leaking 1 month after the 12 month warranty expired. Filled up the water tank to the max in the morning, and iron some work clothes. When I got home after work, the water tank was empty and water were all over the floor.
    We would not be buying Russell Hobs again for sure.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Terry SPERTH

I love this iron!

Love everything about this iron.
    The weight and long cord are great, and it performs really well , steams well, & doesn't leak. Only issue may be the size of the handle if you have really big hands but for most people no problem. First iron I have had from Russell Hobbs and the best I have had.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
    Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Russell Hobbs Accusteam Plus RHC906 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators